Fuck cats

fuck cats

Evidence that chinks are complete shitheads.

anyone who can do this or condone it need to be launched into the sun. cleanse the gene pool of this psychotic mental illness.

Agreed. Fuck anyone who thinks this is okay.

Not clicking

Yeah! Stupi fucking chinks.

Careful, you're on Sup Forums. You better be 12 and just ABSOLUTELY NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES or you might get called a fag.

that's the problem these days, to many faggot edgelords running around and not enough people whooping their ass when they say stupid shit.

Agreed, Fuck cats!!!

If caring about the life of an innocent little furball makes me fag, so be it. Line up the cocks bitch.

What a piece of trash....

no, it makes you a waste of life, I wouldn't degrade the homosexual community like that.

I feel the exact same way about people who think like you.

I'd go to jail to kill an animal abuser.

I don’t know what people are upset about. I like it when girls clean their pussy.

sickness

no you wouldnt

fuck you

Get your ass to china and start doing something then.

Ohh what's that? You're not going to because thats too many asses to whoop? Thought so.

It's China and in China watching others suffer is normal and what's normal to the spider is chaos to the fly

Caring about a creature that cannot defend itself makes me a waste of life?
Last I checked, that's called having morals faggot.

What a complete POS. Someone yesterday posted a pic where they cut a dogs ears off.

lol at this catlover

Lmmfao, Ur my hero. Embrace all the cocks u can handle for ur misguided love of the puss.

i misread, i was caught up in the shit posting

found the 12 year ood edgelord fag

found our first sun launch candidate

you mother fucker...

This. Not just because I like cats but because you'd have to be seriously damaged to do this not just to an animal but to one that was specifically your pet. Cleansing the genepool of the clearly defective genes seems like a reasonable step.

Animal abusers are treated in prison like child molesters, probably going to die before they get out.

I don't mind edgy, but I simply do really hate people like this. Disgusting.

Lol no you wouldn't. You would call big brother or gather with others who feel the same way as you to kick his ass because mob mentally might save you from any repercussions.

In prison these days as long u can ball, sling ink or u got the good drugs ur crime unfortunately does not matter...

You know this as a fact?

The only problem in the video is all the cuts between, I want unedited start to finish....including the cats convulsions.
That twitching sensation is kinda hot though

Kys o .for posting this nonsense. I love cats bitch.

It's one thing if death results from the circle of life and another if death results from the pure pleasure of watching another suffer.

>lets do the old "catch the fucker OP and demolish his life by getting him in jail with proof"
>not even natural to do this
>you HAVE to be brain damaged to do this, human nature is violent yes, but not cruel.

What's normal to the China man is chaos to the cat. Have you ever seen orcas toss seals around for pleasure?

Newfag detected

He died then?

Maybe was an Hitler

Poor Fluffy

Old fag here
Gosh
Start kill
NIGGA NO?

Nyessss