youtube.com/watch?v=cvyywDE67tY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk1IerI8g2s
youtu.be/adh99_Q735w
youtu.be/_0-tWLi0Kp4
youtu.be/wgC5FKRUKUY
youtu.be/KWKYpy__lfA
youtu.be/7NJReJgBaTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello friends, how was your day? Or how did you sleep if you are american.

Followers are a thing in unmodded Skyrim too.
I believe you get a follower after you kill your first dragon.

youtu.be/gD3SLxibaH0

youtu.be/GLU0gMUuURI

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
He had this one at the very beginning and it was one shotting things

So are we sharing music now?

youtu.be/P9BfvPjsXXw

billy

Sharing music is always welcome

I slept ok. Probably not long enough, but what can you do. How about you?

Today's been a good day for me. I've had ample time to relax, and I'm just listening to music right now.
How's your day been?

That just seems like a silly cheating mod then.
What's the fun in that?

Sounds good to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=cvyywDE67tY

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk1IerI8g2s
I was wondering the same thing

i just got off work, had massive overtime since i wanted some extra money. I'm de_stroyed.bsp
Probably going to watch an episode of NHK and go die in my bed after that.

c-can i also share some musics?
youtu.be/adh99_Q735w

I hope the extra money is worth suffering for.
Getting some rest would likely be a good idea.

i need anything i can get right now, since i really want to move out of this shitty neighborhood, going anywhere feels like Russian roulette.

youtu.be/_0-tWLi0Kp4

Mien frau.

You don't really belong here.

You don't belong her. Pedophile scum

Tomoko is 18 you uneducated Sup Forumstard.

Sounds like you're in quite the awful situation.
Already found a new place to go to, or are you just saving up money to be able to at all search for a new home?

here*

Yet she hasn't hit puberty yet :thinking:

You're waifu is used goods and no one would care if poster behind the shitposts died.

youtu.be/wgC5FKRUKUY

your*

i'm so broke i missed bills to pay for heat in my home, i will have to do a lot of overtime... i'm actually thinking of getting a loan, but i was always scared of those.

Heh. Tough luck, kiddo. You just ousted yourself as a newfag.

youtu.be/KWKYpy__lfA

oh no

Loans are very scary. If you do end up getting a loan, make sure you triple check if you'll be able to pay it off in time.

Eh might as well
youtu.be/7NJReJgBaTU

Haha, no loan for me i guess... i'm not even sure if i closed the faucet, i have to check like 60 times after washing my hands.

Better safe than sorry.

i'm sorry at least... not sure about safe...
if i blog too much let me know, i'll shut up.

You're good, don't worry about it.

so what are you guys doing?

>that chin

man fuck your picture op i had that shit full screen cause its cool asf but the girl shit werirded me out im high asf fuck like lit and im just passin out looking at the picture and my fucking dad walks in looks at me i slowly look at him he says son im disapointed u just got me fucked u fucking nigger fuck u

Yeah, ik, fixed it up a bit when I was done laughing

Acute

nuh

Less than 90°

I'm bored. Someone do something.

Any of you fags seen the new Last Jedi trailer?

Waaaaay to busy shitposting and reading hentai to care about StarWars, nerd.

Noooooooo
Am obtuse

>too busy for Star Wars
Off with your head, filthy heathen

No, acute

>u, no u has turned into acute, no obtuse

You are both worse than Jack and Banana spammers combined.

Consider murder suicide.

Young love :')

So I didn't have to "beat the dog with a bat" or whatever. Your fortunes are kooky.

Star wars is trash tbh

Wrong person. Watch filenames.

No. If someone wants to impersonate another person they better be willing to take on any replies they get.

I cant wait for winter again

OBTUSE.

They aren't impersonating though, if the filename is ok it is them.
Osaka uses completely different filenames

I can't wait for winter to end

RIGHT ANGLE

Relax, sperg.

Well what do you prefer, fag?
>impersonate
Kys
Winter and Fall are tied for best season imo

I'll take it

Actual haru or?
And why ;-;

Come to think of it, yes.
Except that winter easily takes the cake.

no and I hate the cold
oof

89.9°

Here

Queer

Sure I guess but only cuz of the holidays. It doesn't snow much where I am so they're both no different to me ;-;
Ohayou

Hi
Hello there

oh
That's right...
Don't post Haru's pic without changing the name ya dingo.
*warms*
90.1°
Here in MO it snows a little I guess. I like the cold over the heat. And fall kinda just smells like dead and rotting leaves

Hey hun
I leave the filename on purpose. ok filenames are for average things, of its not ok filename its special
*hugs*

How's your day so far m8?
I like the smell of dead, rotting leaves. It's also fun to play in a pile of their corpses. But yeah the heat sucks. I prefer to look stylish and wear a jacket in the cold.

That's sexy as fuck, I love skeleton

I don't really disagree. I even berated them a bit for using one of my pictures to avoid people talking at him like they were me.

Uh hi user
I just woke up. You?

haru is a little mean to me, he/she called me boring to talk to and told me that we weren't friends anymore because I wouldn't watch Gravity Falls with him.
(Note: I know how childish that sounds)

Like you can always put more on to stop the cold, but you can only go out with so little during the heat.
I don't really like the smell. Though I miss the sound of crickets in the winter as well.

Woke up a couple hours ago. Might get a haircut today. Doing anything yourself?

Guh, what happened? i literally passed out for about an hour. What you guys up to?

That sounds hilarious. I haven't talked to her in a while but she was kinda interesting
Why did you wake up so late?

How long is your hair? Nah may get coffee. I did see the new blade runner movie last night. I liked it.
Just chatting really.

Like I said, you get to look stylish during the cold since you can put on coats or jackets and even a cute little beanie. Ah shit tho the only drawback to winter is how tough work becomes thanks to the holiday sales.

I fell asleep around 6 hours ago

It's pretty thicc I guess. I need to trim it down, gets in the way during work. Tea is best nig. Was Blade Runner good? I read reviews saying it was. I actually watched IT for the third time yesterday with cousins. Speaking of movies what'd you think of the Last Jedi trailer?

The usual.

Interesting indeed though she has too many computers makes me envious.
And then she begs for money for games, when she spends thousands upon thousands on computers that she honestly doesn't need. Though I'm not too much better as I do the same with synths, but I try not to beg for money, I moreso just complain.

Me except for a cheap jacket or hoodie and a fur hat instead of a beanie, not much a beanie person.
Damn makes me remember having long hair that just made a fuzzy neck warmer

What's the usual, i have been in these threads for only 2 days now. I don't mind finding out more about you friend :)

Ah yeah that's not good. Nah I only drink that sugar filled Arizona stuff. Good coffee is good. I liked it yeah. Lots of neat sets and story was interesting. Need a scene from the movie for Tomoko too.

School stuff, hating myself, complaining about hating myself, drinking coffee, waiting for the day to be over.

Fur hats are cool too. Love wearing my red jacket around.
I don't like long hair. Gets in the way of my eyes and ears during work and gym. It also takes long af to dry after a shower.
Love the fuck out of Arizona. Half half and green tea are my favs. Ah that's cool. Tomo deserves to be inserted in random movies.

Cutiecabbit

you have it pretty good user, don't hate yourself, you are a wonderful person. ( ˘ 3˘)