Hello Sup Forums it is National Coming Out Day and I just wanted to let you all know that I am BISEXUAL!!

Hello Sup Forums it is National Coming Out Day and I just wanted to let you all know that I am BISEXUAL!!

Have a nice day.

cool

k

nice

Fuck off bi curious faggot

I'm not bi-curious.

I'm bi-certain.

So its national mental disease day?

U r faggot

congrats op

fuckin homo

nothing wrong with being gay

You half-faggot.

Good thing there is literally nothing wrong with being any amount of faggot.

only if you’re not white if you are then fucking kys the white race doesn’t want or need you

gay makes jesus sad.
Do you really want to make him sad, user?

I come in, come on...not out.

Coming out on an anonymous board. Congrats for your courage.

its not like you can choose your sexuality they are born with it

hey me too we should hook-up
how's your journey so far? pussy/dick ratio?

>If you're in the closet you're gay
>If you've come out from the closet you're gay
Where are the straight people? Is this a 4D room?

Bullshit, I'm cool with it.

Legitimate question-Gay people say they are equal yet always feel the need to announce their sexuality....Why? You never see anyone coming out as being heterosexual...Why is announcing who you are sexually attracted to a big deal?

no one ive met has ever done this unless they are coming out to their family

Only if aids did the job it was supposed to do

To stop your family from asking: why you don't have a girlfriend, why you aren't married yet, or when are you going to have kids.

Also, chicks are much less likely to act like stuck up bitches if they know they're talking to a gay dude.

Yes it's unnatural to the world have some f****** kids

Hi guys, my name is Jake
Today i want to share that i am bisexual
It started out as a simple curiosity, it has turned into a diamond inducing fixation: I want to suck a cock
I want to cradle the ballsack in my hand
I want to empty the ballsack into my mouth
I want my lips to gently massage the head
I want to run my tongue from top to bottom
I want to taste the thick pleasure cream

Libcuck detected

Always made fun of people like this, but weirdly enough I figured out I'm one of them based on every sexual experience I've had and noticing patterns.

Demipansexual here, eat my ass if you think it's bullshit.

because its not the norm to be gay, so announcing it gets you into the snowflakes club
legit: its like this sense of liberté when everyone finally recognises you as this gay man instead of assuming you like girls

i keep mine under wraps and just live life

hot, 1 - 10 how cute are you and your butt?

86% interviewed said they were sexually abused when they were young...

im not even going to bother reply to the usual "cuck" argument

Gay people often gloat or over announce they are gay...its not or shouldn't be the main focal point in life who you are attracted to...*shrugs*

If you are gay why should you be worried what a chick thinks of you? If you seem unobtainable to them I would think that would be a plus to secretly torture them..

Haha faggot u just did

I believe the media is responsible for at least some of this. For someone that's growing up and is gay, they likely have no good role models. All they have are the prancing, lilting queens that are depicted on TV. If you're only benchmark on how to act are stereotypes then it makes sense that it would warp your sense of self.

It's not that I'm worried about what they think; it simply makes the conversation flow better if the woman is more comfortable. This is most relevant if I'm at a bar or club, because when I (and I assume any other male) comes up to talk to them they automatically assume I must intent to hit on them.