Why so many povertyball threads on my board?...

Why so many povertyball threads on my board?? How do so many of you follow this trash where you can play a full game and have nobody score? It's so epic they just kick the ball around for 90 minutes :-DD

>my board
>anime

try Sup Forums, paedo

you watch little girl chinese cartoons for a living

your father is either a cuck or absolutely ashamed of his son

Anime is better than sawker, OP at least knows that much

>most of the planet is poor
>povertyball is the most popular sport

Really gets the noggin joggin

>amerisharts laugh about muh povertyball
>some of the richest athletes are football players

also stop posting anime autist

I like sports, and there are many good sports, but this trash that seems to have 50 threads at a time is not one of them.

Superior sports like baseball, hockey, table tennis, have usually only one.

Yeah, let's watch the most popular American sport for a change of pace.

Or, you know, just hide threads you're not interested in, and grow up a bit

It's hard to just hide hundreds of threads every day

Feel free to leave any time.
Also >717, great digits famiglia

It's honestly gotten a lot worse over the last few months. Soccer threads were never a problem in the past because it was usually contained in a dozen or so threads, but lately I've been having to hide 100+ threads every time I'm on Sup Forums just to make it navigable, most of them containing no more than a handful of replies each. I don't know what it is about autistic non-Americans making so many redundant threads lately but it needs to stop. This doesn't happen regularly for any other sport, only when a team chokes a big game or something.

what? 717 isn't even dubs

It's by far the world's most popular sport so there are lots of threads about it. Maybe sports just aren't for you?

You just bump the threads you are interested in. Bitching about other threads never helps.

Japan likes soccer though.

It's also by far the world's shittiest sport. Any white person who likes soccer is a massive uncle tom.

Baseball is Japan's sport and japs don't post here anyway

So is the internet just reaching all these 3rd world countries then? Because it wasn't a problem before.

>waaah why are people having fun in a way I don't like
it's funny how no one gives a shit about american sports outside of North America yet americans are absolutely SEETHING every time football is mentioned
stay mad cunts

>there is literally a whole board dedicated to american sports
>they complain that football is discussed on the proper sports board
Why are they even still here?

>(You)

There, take it and leave

>a board dedicated to american sports
???

He means Sup Forums.

You can never hope to be taken seriously posting that weaboo trash here you manchild

Why do yuros struggle to accept the fact that the game they grew up with is shit? Americans don't have nostalgia goggles and can see soccer for what it is: painfully dull.

>alternative sports and wrestling
Are you retarded?

Reminder Sup Forums mods only sticky threads about American sports or American athletes.

>retarded amerifats can't use the filter system

Are you saying that your terrible sports aren't 'alternative'?

I am

>jewt made an entire board dedicated to mompickmeupatsix and sweaty man drama
>hiroshima won't make a /poverty/ or /intsp/ board

What's his problem?

What exactly should I filter? There are hundreds of these poverty threads every day

Football was invented by white people

There are more niggers playing american football and basketball than anything.

It's just the business end of the season. In two months time there will be fuck all football on.

Basketball was also invented by a white person, and basketball is also shit compared to baseball and hockey

What would happen if a handegg game ends 0-0?

It goes to overtime.

so can we at least agree to move apehoop to /asp/?

>In two months time there will be fuck all football on.
Cool. That's a relief.

That's fine with me but at least they only have like 2 or 3 threads on Sup Forums

And what if still 0-0?

>About to post this 10 seonds ago
>Duplicate file exists here

wew lad

you are cute

fresh

It doesn't happen, outside of once a century shit

>he supports a '''sport''' that doesn't provide a reglamentary solution to a possible outcome of the game

Nice sport you have there...