People you would assassinate if you knew where they lived

People you would assassinate if you knew where they lived

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/assassinate
mashable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not an assassination unless it's a political figure you edgy underage b& faggot cuck loser

OP

/thread

Phil is actually cool though. He only pisses off extremists so you know he's doing something right.

Complete retard/10

Assassination is a synonym to murder, killing, slaughter, homicide... it is often reserved for describing the murder of an important or political figure, but that's not a rule you pissflap.

Go back to esl.

I know where he lives, I just have no way of getting there.

never let people with bad eyebrows try to tell you shit about life

You want to kill a Youtuber? Your life must be boring hahahaha

thank obama.

Give me a single news article describing a murdered social media star as "assassinated", cuckbitch faggot. Go on and spend 20 minutes searching and finding nothing.

You kill yourself too

oh hey its daddy of five

Nah hes just 12. The only 3 people I know who watch youtubers are my 14 year old nephew and my 9 and 7 year old nieces.

Why?

getting this upset over a synonym

I don't have to, I know what the definition of assassination is, and that bit doesn't specifically require that a political figure was involved. But you keep ragequitting.

>too cool to know about youtubers
>knows who it is

he's probably the most rational voice on youtube

Yeah you fuckin know it alright autist.
That's why you can't provide any evidence.

Burden of proof, keyboard dope.

> being this mad over nothing

lol

So, the English dictionary doesn't satisfy the burden of proof... in the definition of an English word? You're not even trying at this point, just failtrolling and shitposting.

Talk to me about character assassination.

I don't think killing controversial figures makes that controversial figure go away. You murder one cunt and ten more take their place - look at the middle east.

How many leading allahu ackbars do you wanna waste time killing when mohammed #92385 is ready to take his place in the spotlight with the same bullshit ideals and thought paths.

Coles notes:

>carpetbombing is the solution

>deflecting providing proof, again
Any other conversational avenues you'd like to try and snake your way into faggot?
Argumentative cuck who doesn't know how to back up his own point and isn't worth talking to any more/10

One of the greatest ignored points of ww2 isn't it. Carpetbombing didn't do shit to morale or war efforts. So many Nazi faggots ready to slip into that european asshole if any of them died.

>who is on this board...

Alrighty then, Captain Penisenvy.

Literal definition of the word assassination: the action of assassinating someone.

Now the burden of proof is on you to show where that has to refer to a political figurehead. But don't waste your time because protip you can't.

>protip

actually part of the reason DeFranco needs to go is because he is so un-controversial, and a lowly pandering mole

>still not providing proof
>thinks I give a shit about anything he has to say until he does
I thought you were breddy smart, dude. Come on

At this point I fail to see how turning the ME into a sheet of glass hurts anything. They are all either warmongers or unwanted refugees. So no lives of value. They don't have a culture: they only have one fucking book and all they do is read it until they're dead. The resources worth saving are all miles underground, and would be much easier to obtain once all of that bombing had been completed.

Not to toot my own horn but my logic is flawless

>still baiting
>still shitposting
>still failtrolling

I though you were bretty retarded bro. Thanks for the reassurance.

except that history proves you wrong so many times it's not funny.

replace bombs with swords, whatever you wish. replacing a culture gives rise to a new culture, not necessarily any better, though it may be perceived to be better at the time.

people are gonna look back on us in the future and think we're a bunch of cunts. history won't be kind to the west, nor will it be kind to the slowly reforming islamic faith.

killing fixes nothing, murder fixes nothing. it never has, never will.

You can deflect however you please faggot. If chalking my posts up to baiting lets you feel superior then go for it.

Your ego needs a little feeding after this shit show

This thread made me feel retarded congratz also en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/assassinate

arguing over word definitions and ignoring the point of the thread was the only cancerous bit

Defranco is one of the best news shows on the internet right now and only retards and faggots hate him. Grow the fuck OP, you extremists faggot. The problem is I cant tell if you are a left fag or a right tard, but goddam you should go into mommy's medicine cabinet and eat all that you find in there you fucking waste of space.

And you're really going above any beyond in that task.

You could monitise this, so you know. I have a career in international business development that spans 2 decades.

Making people feel better about themselves by showing them the absolute depths of idiocy that exist on this planet by expressing yourself in this manner could be a monster business opportunity. Just don't try to manage it. You're the attraction, but obviously don't have the ability to do anything by way of managing a business or revenue stream.

Oh he mad, Sup Forums

just a reminder that this is how you're spending your day, pandering to cunts on the internet

So, why do you start all of those "U mad whiteboi" threads about purging the world of whitey.

Still can't provide the proof that debates the absolute refutation of your point, and trying to mentally assert yourself because you're feeling insecure makes you look even more stupid

Getting paid really well for it too!

Appreciate that amazing reminder bro.

i'm a historian friend, I don't give a shit about race, nor do I care about your insecurities. If black people scare you, that's okay, but I don't give a fuck about triggering you or anyone else with racism. I just care about the people that are being hurt by mass immigration, but also know it's happened in the past. It sucks for the people living in that time, regardless.

Dunno why you went full assumption on me

>assumes she is owed proof

Welcome to 4chin newfriend. Your welcome kit is at your station and the rules for using the kitchen and keeping the fridge clean are posted in the break room.

>the point of the thread
> asks who would you assassinante, his choice is a nobody jewtuber
>claims an assassination has to be of a political figure
>spreads cancer and complains about cancer
>happily drowns in dicks every day

>That feel when people are arguing over a thread you created

you forgot the bit where nobody cares what annoys you

>nor will it be kind to the slowly reforming islamic faith
wait, why is it reforming if this is bad?

Look back at Christian reformation and see how long it took. It's not viewed very positively due to the sheer number of deaths and upheavals. It was some of the most bloody shit in history.

Reforming Islam is the same. It's causing deaths in untold thousands, and it will carry on this way until it's reformed, if it ever reforms. For all we know, they'll carry on arguing over Sunni or Shia until the sun expands and ends our suffering for putting up with their backwards bullshit.

if the christian reformation only took about 100 years, why would the muslim one be any different?

>You kill yourself too

It's wrong to tell people to assassinate themselves desu

I can't answer that as I haven't studied Islamic history, but the Reformation itself was something that took a long time to spark. It wasn't just 'reform and be done', it was warring kingdoms and civil wars, way before the Reformation actually began. It's complicated.

why phil? what did he do? he's a pretty average okay guy

kek

You invented the bit where anyone said they were ignored.

Not to let facts get in the way of your sterling argument.

go have a wank faggot I don't care about you

Another teenage bullshit thread.

*annoyed

Autocorrect defeated me, understood.

Already did, home slice.

Right back at you, and there is nobody that cares about you, not just myself.

damn, did you pull that one out of an anime? I'm so hurt I might cry

I was equally wounded by your expert jab.

Tell me the weeaboo term for when 2 ninjas kill each other at the same time.

we can just touch tips and be done you know

I'm trying to woodcut here

You must be retarded

I dont know how much fun that would be in comparison though.

reported to the secret service

Is this a get thread now? OP is a failure and a faggot so anything can usurp at this point.

I mean I was just reaching out with a tip but I got dubs, so. Sure.

this

I'm curious OP, why Phil?

this

Totally agree. The fast cut video editing rustles my jimmies too.

Philip defranco is the most careful unopionated person on the internet. What could he have done to make you want to kill him?

what about the girl who was gunned in a concert?

Info/link?

Well, we not get a got. Got a get?

Better than tips anyway.

Once again, who is frequenting this board?

Phil is one of the most pandering, annoying faced, bitches. Everything about him is bitchmade. He's a CUCK. With his hand movements and all.

I dont understand how our generation got this way. Where the majority now looks up to people who are too afraid to talk some REAL SHIT. It's like a quality that's praised now. Fitting in as much as possible.

I imagine it comes from a large segment of the population that has been trying to be "normal" for so long, that they get vehement when they see someone straying from the script. Sad to be you.

Phil once had a video where he told a story about how he REPORTED his female boss to the police because she tried to have sex with him at a party. What the fuck fucking cuck.... And you guys look up to this dude?

Why is my generation full of faggots? Full of lazy men led by fear?

Christina Grimmie. The youtuber girl.
She finally got a thing for concert or some shit, the gunner killed her and then himself(maybe Injured a few others). I could be wrong tho.

Hes the type of guy to give you information and you can form an opinion on your own. Or are you a person who can't think for himself?

woooooooah thats a lot of issues.

Compare yourself to phily D. If you had your own youtube channel with the same following, you'd get 200X as many people giving you death threats like you are right now. There's no way he can offend no one but he's doing a pretty good job considering what we think of him.

myself
i dont know where my home is

I found the link

mashable com/2016/06/11/christina-grimmie-shot-dead-florida/#Q7Su_G3wzaqi

She was killed but nowhere does the article mention an assassination. We were arguing over the proper definition, not whether youtubers get murdered

You sound like a little bitch yourself. Jesus christ get some help you over-reactive fuck

That wasn't very nice, was it. We all respects eachother here, remember. Spread love :)

Hahahaha. Oh my man that is some good bait. and if it isn't bait, you should look into assassinating yourself.

>most pandering
how does he pander? I'd like to know

>I dont understand how our generation got this way
This way as in, what you're saying? Because I agree

>trying to be "normal" for so long, that they get vehement when they see someone straying from the script
???? that doesn't even make sense given what you've been saying, nor does it make sense based off of his content. he isn't "normal", so I don't know why, if we the sheeple get angry when we someone not being on the "normal" script, why we would like him then?

>Phil once had a video where he told a story about how he REPORTED his female boss to the police because she tried to have sex with him at a party
OH OK, I get it. You're a bro, a chad. That makes perfect sense. That's actually called sexual assault, rape, or attempted of either. But given that you think he's a cuck for going this way, I would assume you would be the alpha male who doesn't take no as an answer.

>Why is my generation full of faggots? Full of lazy men led by fear?
tfw I'm not lazy or led by fear

He gives me the shits to watch sometimes because of he's so middle of the road on every topic except the ones that are socially acceptable to hate on. Least he's better than the hard core left and right leaning mainstream media pushing their various agendas.

Fucking rekt kid.
People using words properly but not in the way you want them to doesn't mean that they are using them wrong.

Nice try FBI. I'm not going to some random website and get a keylogger.

fucking retard... assassination is political murder. for example, if i followed you home from work and shot you in your faggot head, i would have murdered you but not assassinated you

Lol, are you trying to bring up the same point as the user earlier? Did you even read the thread?

Give me a news article or your dictionary definitions doesn't mean shit. Words get outdated and reinvented all the time, that's how English works.

>Join the list kiddo

Honestly any man who reports sexual abuse by a female boss thats not ugly is a faggot. You sir are most probably a faggot. If she was ugly thats another story.

Member when this shit wasn't filled with 12 year olds?

Faggot used to mean sticks i know, now it means you. But it could still be used to talk about sticks. Fucking faggot.