Why do people like this dumb shit

why do people like this dumb shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/53UjJYnhiYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Include me in the screencap

Only someone with a low IQ could not grasp this show and call it 'dumb'

Because MUH INTELLIGENCE. Also they're under the impression that since the writers often work while drunk or high, that somehow makes the show more 'real' and better

why do you care? is it because a certain line in episode 1 triggered you?

Sage goes in all fields

>/thread

>go to old friends place to buy weed
>see that their watching it
>whynot.jpg
>literally the dumbest fucking thing I've seen other than steve universe
>neveragain.mpeg

Okay fine, it's not dumb. It's 'trendy' and will die off in a couple of years once the majority of its fanbase get real jobs and move out of their parents' basements

looks like it works fine

Why do you even bother trying to make sense of it? Just make fun of them and stop trying to figure shit out.

it's funny and doesn't avoid depressing topics.
pretty good show.

Because it's awesome. All these layers of humor, that can only be understood by intelligent people and still the writers don't mind placing a fart oder dick joke every once in a while, so even dumb people could have a laugh even though they're not able to realize the irrelevance of their own existence

People like it because you don't... That is all.

Found the autist

because Family Guy and South Park reruns get old

Sauce on people who like this shit

szechuan please

yea because no working person wants watches 20 minutes of entertainment a week for 10 weeks every 18 months

wants to watch

i'm an electrician
my brother is a neurologist who is 7 years older than me
we love this show and regularly watch it together

seriously, though: why does anybody give a fuck? why? i don't give a shit wether or not you like it. because you're free to not watch and also free to think whatever and feel however you want.

so why can't the one side please shut the fuck up about why rick and morty is gods gift and why can't the other side please shut the fuck up about how it's overrated and all it's fans suck?

like, with everything, please? real hip hop and mumble-rap trap? crossfit and powerlifting? vegan or ketogenic? democrat or republican? burger king or mcdonalds?

can you all just shut up and keep your shit to yourself? nobody gives a fuck what you do or don't like. it doesn't matter. shut up. get drunk or high or something and listen to your favorite song or fuck your wife or work out or something because we're all dying and there's nothing afterwards. so we better make it count. stop wasting your own and everyone's time. live, you idiots.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I said 'The majority' of the fanbase. You're probably one of the fortunate ones not included in that statement

See

Nice pasta.

underrated post
so many levels

Because we all have a rick and morty inside each of us. You're a rick or a morty. Simple

You do know it was made in 2013 right? And it's stronger than ever? Dumb newfags

>overrated pasta on all levels
fixd

Its funny to me. I dont give a shit if you like it or not you braindead hipster fucks.

It's a brilliant animation and it's easily relatable to those who are dead inside and don't give a shit for nothing more than maybe, at most, one family member. Also, pretty much every episode is a metaphor for a universal concept of existence or societal behavior that most aren't even aware. Don't be sheep people, i hate most people who watch this show as well, a bunch of morons.

>posting this trash pasta
>leaving out the 'nothin personnel kid' part

kys

I don't know, OP, why do you like the dick so much?

youtu.be/53UjJYnhiYo

Not as good as south park