youtube.com/watch?v=cju1VnBo7NM
youtube.com/watch?v=t-FyoqRi52M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>italy
>white
>southern italy
>even whiter
hmm

Every city vs every other neighbouring city.

This is the main one, nobody like soft southern cunts, but really it's more like everyone vs everyone else. Even towns near each other like Liverpool and Manchester and Newcastle and Sunderland dislike each other.

OP here

UK rivalries are so fascinating, especially with the diversity of accents.

Yeah, every little place has its own strong sense of identity that's developed in a very unique way over time what with our history of different peoples settling in different places - The Celts, the Romans, the Danes, The Anglos, the Normans... and accents definitely mark people out so it's easy to tell if someone's even from outside like a 10 mile radius of where you're from. People from the South usually can't tell the different North East accents apart very well, but someone from here will be able to pick out where someone else local is from almost to GPS co-ordinates.

We pull together in the tough times like war but otherwise we don't really trust each other a lot.

i still remember the independent scotland referendum.

that was quite a show. the brexit referendum was also entertaining as fuck. you guys need to do more of those.

I think the funniest thing about the Scottish referendum is that if they'd let England and Wales vote as well we would have kicked them out.

Where to begin..

South vs West vs East vs North vs city vs city vs rural vs farmer vs snobs.

Gonna need to know who "Kingdom of the two Scilies" girl is.

Ping @
(If italian)

>Gonna need to know who "Kingdom of the two Scilies" girl is.
Miriam Leone

my hero
merci

Basically, it is, The hatred of Madrid is basically "Muh damn city people, the rural are more cool".

Did someone say.... regional rivalries?

i think you guys have to kiss or something

Everyone hates madrid because they act like arrogant fucks.
Then the hate goes with the stereotypes of north brutes, east assholes, south lazy fucks

t. Cacalonian.

There isn't really a north/south rivalry here.
Everyone thinks parisisians are cunts because they are arrogant. Bretons are obnoxious niggers, same for toulousains. I don't really about the rest honestly but here in Alsace we don't really like the lorrains and they don't like us. We say that in Lorraine the crows fly upside down to not see the misery. We also don't like the southern alsatians because they pronounce the words in a weird way and because they're poor

*I don't really know about the rest

>We say that in Lorraine the crows fly upside down to not see the misery.

YES

PLEASE I NEED MOR OF THIS banter

Well my favourite local banter is how we call people from Hartlepool "monkey hangers" because of a story that a French ship sank off the coast during the Napoleonic Wars and the only survivor who made it to the shore was the ship's monkey mascot. Who they then promptly tried and hung because they thought it was a Frenchman as they'd never seen one before.

They have kind of taken ownership of it now though, their football team's mascot is "H'angus the Monkey".

Too many to list, really. Just look at a map of Gaul tribes and you can be sure neighbouring ones are still feuding two thousand years later.

What the fuck

martina stella best waifu

Everyone vs. Quebec

I dont even know were to start...

this

Montreal vs Toronto (our sports derbys are awesome)

Western Canada vs. Eastern Canada

Have provinces vs have nots

Quebec vs. Anglos

Everybody hates Vienna and Vienna hates everybody else.

The Viennese word for everybody else is "Gscherte" which refers to their peasant status.

They might have rivalries amongst each other, but I don't care enough about peasants to know.

People from Jutland, especially southern Jutland, gets discriminated by people from Copenhagen.

Here you have it

you must have some really petty people to be able to discriminate from a country so small

Its called culture and history

Gothenburg and Stockolm are in rivalry. Goths live in pure saltwater while Svear live in filthy brackish water. Goths have the funniest accents while Stockholmers have the most snobbish.

>implying americans know what culture and history is

no they don't retard
basically the same as new york vs LA, that guy is full of shit

Green and Blue are the best areas of the country and are in constant rivalry (especially Bogota vs Medellin)
The pink in the west is very poor and no one cares about them
The purple in the southwest is basically the laughing stock of the country in the southern area, mostly because of their accent and the northern area is the most dangerous part of the country, they're hated by the green and blue areas
The south is the amazonas, nothings happens there
The pink in the east is also very desolated, no one lives in there
The north are the donkey fuckers and almost all the country hates them, and they hate everyone

>cultural enrichment

oh yeah, i bet germany and sweden know all about that

t. Jamal Juarez Muller Goldberg Stanson

Bavaria is Übermenschen tier, North Rhine-Westphalia is a pile of shit, the north is boring and the east is some kind for its own.

el polentANO senores

>tfw bavarian

Why are Americans always bringing the ''fuck u, you have muslims get raped'' when 40% of their population are immigrants?

They are sexually insecure and have a cuckoldry fetish

It's their inferiority complex. They have no culture, no history and they aren't even white

also this

red region doesnt belong to japan it's a part of korea

All of Japan is part of Korea, to be honest.

prolly yes like france is part of middle east

So uh, the kingdom of piedmont and sardinia, sauce?

How exactly is it a part of Korea?

In Italy it's everyone vs everyone

provinces vs capital

france btfo

>t. emishii

Pretty sure every major city gets this hate.

>It's another southerner pretends he's Northern episode
Anything south of the Ouse is the Midlands and therefore not north

Whom'st is the Lombardy qt

>t. Jordi

Along with a north-south divide, there's the local regional rivalries like Gijón-Oviedo, Sevilla-Málaga, Pontevedra-La Coruña, León-Valladolid, etc and everyone vs Cagalonia

bump

Southern brazilians hate the rest of the country and the rest of the country hates them back. They're separatist scum

God bless the japs

Southern Brasil is white, leave them alone

Pick your regionfu

Yes, they're as white as Argentina kek

this is so accurate it scares me

But Argentina is white

there's a serious lack of mediterranean brown qts in that pic

I'm gonna need sauce on kingdom of piemont and sardinia my dude

There aren't any.

Budapest vs The rest of the country

Most of Europe is butthurt we exist. I personally think its because they are poor peasants but

Giorgia Palmas (brown) and Elena Barolo (blonde) something like 15 years ago

Oh yes, this will do just fine

Thanks italibro

Pot calling the kettle black

everybody hates the next town, Sicily hates Calabria, Sardinia and Alto Adige hate everyone, everyone hates Campania

Norwich is not South.

regionalism is boosted by football ultras here.they make funny regionalist music.
youtube.com/watch?v=cju1VnBo7NM

also we have ebin regionalist rap
youtube.com/watch?v=t-FyoqRi52M

t.Tyrone Chang Pierre-Günther Ramirez Wiśniewski-Walker Abrahamukovych

NO

MORE

REFERENDUMS

>Sicily hates Calabria
That's not true. Sicilians only hate those living in the opposite part of the island

Italian civil war when?

>venice
balkanites in denial
>p*edmontese
french in denial
>lombards
germans in denial
>niggerpoli and shiticily
africans in denial
>umbria
trve italians

Source on that comic lad? I wanna give it a read

That's probably what bothers me the most about all the unrestricted immigration you lot have. All those tiny quirks and rivalries'll just get flushed down the tubes in a few generations.

I plan on visiting or maybe living over there before that happens though, you guys are really top notch people.

Western Australians hate everyone and always meme about seceeding
Tasmanians hate everyone while everyone forgets Tasmania exist
New South Welshmen and Victorians hate each other
Everyone hates South Australians since they think they're better for being a private settlement without convicts, the irish or wogs
Queenslanders hate the New South Welshmen, who aren't huge on them either but hate Victoria more

You fucking Spaniards ought to be strung up and shot for how you pronounce your own language. Even the fucking Mexicans here don't sound as bad.

whats the deal with Tuscany?
I have some cousins over there but they seem pretty unaware of most of the quirks and differences amongst Italy. Do Tuscans not really do the whole nationalism thing and just live in their own little bubble?

New England (mainly Massachusetts because of Boston's sheer size) vs. New York
>NE vs Manhattan Chowder
>Sports
>Irish vs Italian immigrants
>Patriot vs Loyalist
At least we have our insufferably far left-wing governments in common, right?

I want to know them all, if you catch my drift.

I concur

Filename

japan bringing the heat

>convicts, the irish or wogs
kek

Green: rich and developed
The rest: poor and jealous

>rio
>espírito santo
>minas gerais
>ricos

Top kek seu carioca de merda

we do'nt really have such rivalries... but some kind of bantz:

Rio Grande do Sul is considered a 'gay state', as when they started to send their kids to study in Europe (second half of XIXth century), they returned quite different than they used to be (people there were somewhat brutish). This was used by the other states to make fun of them.
Funny enough, their residents consider themselves the most masculine of people in Brazil.

People from São Paulo never shuts up about being the 'Brazil's locomotive' and how their taxes never return as public services in equal measure. Albeit both could be said to be true, they make a scene of it. They're less receptive of others too, minding their own business.

Rio de Janeiro, on the other hand, couldn't be more different. Most of them are the stereotypical Brazilian people out there knows - laidback, optimistic and gregarious. However, they are the champions of what we call 'jeitinho brasileiro', which means improvisation is king and if you can rip off others for your own gain, you will do it.

Minas Gerais is the state of the 'wary people'. It's hard to rip off a 'mineiro', as they always think someone will try to scam them. But they're nice and their homes cozy.

Bahia is known as the 'lazy state'.Even if it's not true at all, there are many, many jokes about it. Their people are generally nice. They don't care much about hygiene, though (Salvador, its capital, is known as the 'Piss Capital').

Ceará is a well of comedians - many of our most famous humorists came from there. People joke they have square-y heads.

The other states are simply too much alike one of those I mentioned or just irrelevant.

Green: rich
The rest: poor and chaotic

Sardinia looks like a nice interesting pick.