I have something I've been meaning to get off my chest /b. Please hear me out

I have something I've been meaning to get off my chest /b. Please hear me out.

I DO understand this has been said before. But I want to make the matter clear.

>In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

>China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

>Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

>Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/26/ben-carson/fact-checking-ben-carson-nazi-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not an Amerifag, but I appreciate this nonetheless.

It’s pretty sobering when you see what happens when people lose even the illusion of defense against a tyrannical government.
We here in America still somewhat have that protection from an overreaching government but it’s slipping more and more for every year that goes by and for every law passed used to control gun ownership instead of punishing the criminals. And now they feel bold again.
Because of Vegas I honestly don’t know what’s going to happen - I do know they’ll try again with banning semi-auto “assault weapon” rifles with certain cosmetic features, probably more “high” capacity magazine bans including 30 round standard capacity ones, bumpfire stocks of course, and looks like they killed the support for the SHARE Act of 2017 that would have taken suppressors off the NFA list all due to the media’s lies about how he could have killed millions of he had a suppressor.

Thank you

>56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control

Correlation does not equal causation.

There are more examples of nations with gun control laws which have not had their citizens rounded up and executed for criticising government policies.

Also if your government wanted to do that, your shitty handguns and rifles owned by farmers with bad marksmanship would do nothing against armies armed with tactical gear and massive firepower with infinite resources and etc, audio and visual and radiation and magnetic weapons, biological and chemical warfare, literal nukes, and so on and so forth.

>oh shit swarms of drones spraying tear gas, tanks, armies of guys in suits of bulletproof armor and gasmasks... just as well I have my nigger glock to take out the flying death robots

Please son. Don't be a camoflouge wearing fucking idiot and admit that times change and this argument is irrelevant because if the population went to war with the government and dept of defence there is no conceivable way the general population of mongoloids who don't even understand how light switches work armed with pea shooters would be able to defeat the most sinister and advanced military in human history.

The population outweighs the government 10:1 you fucking idiot.

>it's another libtard thinks the military he spits on is going to kill tax payers for him episode

It's almost like the retard doesn't understand that even after obama faggoted up the military, it's still pretty conservative and would turn on DC before it's own people.

How fucking sociopathic are you that you think the military is just some faceless drone that the government commands around?

Seriously, this is one of the more telling arguments of the left. You people are sociopaths. You can't even see people as individuals. Also.. the megalomania of projecting your gun confiscation fantasies.

This is fake, stay in school kids

Of course he doesn't understand. Liberalism is a mental illness.

Correlation =/= causation
With Cambodia and China, there's a 10-20 year gap between both events. It's hard to call them related.

You might as well say that since both Hitler and Stalin and Leopold the fifth had odd mustaches, we must round up all hipsters just in case one of them might round up millions of dissidents and exterminate them.

>we must round up all hipsters and exterminate them.

And nothing of value was lost.

Not saying we shouldn't. Just that we should have a more solid reason.

>Germany established gun control in 1938
lol good one, but actually it was the other way around.

- Germany established gun control in 1919, which banned all firearm possession.
- In 1928 they relaxed gun restriction and introduced gun registration and licensing.
- In 1938 gun restriction got relaxed even more, so that you could own some guns without restriction.

Something that happend in 1938 was the Reichskristalnacht, from which point on Jews were second class citizans and all their rights were cut.

>Something that happend in 1938 was the Reichskristalnacht, from which point on Jews were second class citizans and all their rights were cut.

Not gun control...

Remind me what they are trying to do to white people again?

HURR DURR IF EVRYWUN HAS GUNS NO CRYMZ WOOD HAPEN

Litterally no one said this. Its about protecting our freedom from big government.

Yes and lunatics can "protect" themselves from innocent civilians at a country concert

>we din du nuffin

A fucking hero to be honest

>Entire thread is about the people needing to protect themselves from the government.

>Proceeds to point out that their shitty hand guns won't save them vs the government anyways and shits all over the weak-ass argument at hand.

>Muh government wouldn't never hurt me you're a fucking idiot durr durr.

Fucking Amerifats at it again. Nice logic, morons.

Good thing we have more than handguns.

The warsaw resistance started with little more than a few handguns. You use the handgun to get other guns.

Who are you using those hand guns on?

The government is going to round you up and exterminate you, but without a military, because they're all bros and won't actually listen to their orders, even though they're conditioned for years to blindly follow orders.

You really are a halfwit.

And yet you seem incapable of actually presenting a reasonable argument. Nice one.

>Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945
gun control in the middle of a fucking world war? are you retarded?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/26/ben-carson/fact-checking-ben-carson-nazi-guns/

Hes a worthless nigger thief that is better off dead than in prison where we have to pay to keep his worthless ass alive

I think your math is fucked. 2/3 people DIE in armed robbery?

There's no argument to be had.

Gun control is a dead issue in the United States.

The gun grabbers killed it back in the '90s when they went full retard.