Did you watch Blade Runner Sup Forums? How was it?

Did you watch Blade Runner Sup Forums? How was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boring

Scenery was gorgeous, sound was amazing and better plot than the first one.

It was absolutely horrible.
It was so blatantly full of sexism and misogynistic themes.
It just confirms why I hate men.
They have to ruin everything in this world.

This. The scenery was amazing.

some real opinions on this? Maybe from someone who read the book?

It was great except for the fact that some fag on Sup Forums ruined the ending for me

Cool action movie, but that's about it. A couple of problems with this movie:

1. It was too long. It tried to look smart by having a very slow pace. It looks like it was directed by Tarkovsky on heroin, but that didn't elevate the movie above simple action fun.

2. The blade runner had a waifu. No kidding. It was pathetic. Even stole a scene from Her, one of the cringiest moves ever made.

3. The movie missed the fucking point. It feels like fan fiction made by some wealthy fanboy who didn't understand what was so great in the original. The religious aspect of the movie was too obvious and made for a lame and overused messianic story.
Replicants needed a chosen one to revolt because reasons. And being born makes you special because if you don't touch that pussay on your way into this world, you don't get to have a soul, according to this movie.

All in all movie manages to be fun even though it goes on and on for like 7 hours, but kitschy and shallow when compared to the original.

>Waifu
Implying thats a bad thing

really really interesting

i thought the ending was nice but at points i almost fell asleep because nothing was happening just silence

i really loved it though, lots of holographic naked pink ladies

You didn't get the movie.

It's not as long as you take your meds.

What do you mean specifically?

>Action movie
What.
There must be 15min of action, and I'm generous.

Those were the good parts. Along with scenes of flying through futuristic landscapes.

Watch it in IMAX, it's worth that.

I went into the movie without have seen any trailers and didn't even know who was in the movie, loved how all the dots started to connect and the twists took me off guard

Who is this? She's always posted on this board.

She is pure autism

Is she 18?

I think so

Never saw it, but they mentioned it in Rick and Morty so it must be pretty good. youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo

Shit.

Anyone who thinks differently is either 10 years old or intellectually disabled..

Oh fuck Rick and Morty mentioned it? I need to go buy a copy!

Why is it shit?

see

OHHH geez Rick I knew there was a reason I liked that movie!

I didn't see it.
It's shit.

Thank god. Anything good of her? She's pretty popular on here

Mostly this