Lads, I need help - I need music for children. Specifically, I need to know what edgy 12 year old boys are listening to

Lads, I need help - I need music for children. Specifically, I need to know what edgy 12 year old boys are listening to.

It's work related, i swear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9Vt02hvkI
youtu.be/-iwxkLByt68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS

no, please. i really need help with this for entirely, non-pederast, marketing related reason.

you wanna lure them into a rape van? sick fuck you disgust me

right now, they listen to emo rap

XXX, lil pump or whatever shit rock and metal is out. 21 pilots

thank you, lads. more examples of shitty rock would be appreciated.
is pop punk still a thing?

pop punk is not a thing anymore
they don't listen to rock or metal

only hip-hop-derived genres

XXXtencian
Lil Peep
Lil Pump
Lil Yachty
Lil Uzi Vert
Migos

>lil peep
>lil pump
>xxx
>ronny j
>smoke purp
>ski mask the slump god
just go on ronny Js soundcloud to see what artists he working with

life savers, cheers.

king crimson

what are you doing for the living user

sound design for a large toy company.
i don't normally have to deal with this music stuff.

also, The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

just pay attention to what is popular on this board and you'll have your answer

edgy 12 year old boys love Death Grips

This isnt me

I dance with 12 year old boys

lmfao

lil peep
yeah those kids, they love Mr. Grips and The Boys.

>I dance with 12 year old boys

what sort of dances are we talking about here

i don't really want the autistic 12-year old boy market. it's what normie-edgy kids are listening to.

jej

>sound design for a large toy company.
>going to play some memerap whle 12 years old are buying toys
my sides are gone

i don't really need the meme rap itself. just gotta rip the aesthetic for something 'original'

>just gotta rip the aesthetic for something 'original'
Care to elaborate, how is that going to happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9Vt02hvkI

>mfw imagining OP dancing with pre-teens to this song with a sick grin on his face

Fueled by Ramen still exists, and whatever they're pushing there, a particular demographic of kids still listen to it. Not everyone listens to hip-hop (cliques and such).

Paramore's dance-pop record(s) are pretty popular, I think. Some kids are more Taylor Swift and Paramore and less Nicki Minaj. I think that has also to do with where kids grow up.

Speaking of Taylor Swift, she just dropped a single, and she's coming out with a new album soon, and you can count on her to be on trend, so you might want to pay attention to that. It's also a bit darker than her previous releases, so that might fit the edgy 12 year old aesthetic, I don't know.

Oh yeah everyone listens to Kendrick Lamar's DAMN.

i have to be a little careful about this:
so think of this not for the toys themselves, but as music for a thing that is basically designed to sell the toys

cheers. tay and minaj i can't sell to the suits.
they already have something fairly specific in mind, this threads more for me to have a little fun side thing. people in their mid-30s have very strange ideas about what children are listening to.

>cheers. tay and minaj i can't sell to the suits.
Wait, what? Why? Because they're too female-oriented?

Oh yeah Kanye's still popular. I'd imagine Odd Future graduates are for the same demographic, too.

>Because they're too female-oriented
yup.

>they already have something fairly specific in mind

>imagines middle-aged white people in suits listening to XXX and Lil Peep, nodding their heads slowly while furrowing their brows, thinking about how to turn it into money
kek

m8, if you heard what they had in mind you wouldn't be kek'ing at all.

Why not?

Quit RPing autist

Youtube Minecraft Parodies

They all listen to The Chameleons UK

youtu.be/-iwxkLByt68

But 12 year olds don't buy toys aside from fidget spinners. Most 12 year olds just play minecraft or call of duty they're not interested in action figures or something like that. As for music any nu metal will do or dubstep if that's still a thing.

Edgy 12 year olds are only into Milo Yiannopoulos, they're his target demographic anyway.

What the fuck are they selling? Children's razorblades? Chew-able Flintstones xanax?