Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
youtu.be/GeHrjguBe6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it is this a new meme

I just thought that McAfee was a drug-addled psycho

Whenever someone mentioned macafee I thought it was the anti virus desu

Shills try to push us to third party.

Well he did create it, he actively tells anyone not to use it these days.

well that and also I would have never described myself as Libertarian before I took this poll

What does it matter?

He's a irrelelvant candidate not even fit to be a meme. Libertarianism is absolutely pants on head retarded.

>not knowing Trump's position on all issues so you can get 100%
Pleb

>implying Trump has a position on most matters

>falling for the liberal media's "Trump has no policy"-meme.

He does, fags and trannys please vote for me I like you guys I'm not like other conservatives

I don't follow liberal media. I'm not even saying he necessarily needs to know his platform, but I'm almost certain he doesn't

It was, like fifteen years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

McAfee is an insane gun-loving drug-using degenerate that loves to fuck niggers. But other than that, he's pretty amazing.

When did you realize Trump is more social liberal than Hillary was 10 years ago?

Good for you! Making up assumptions without listening to any of his speeches or reading his policy statements on his website is a good way to stay informed.

>uses drugs
>has sex outside marriage
>with animals
>amazing
Bless your poor blue pilled soul

McAfee is a meme tier nigger, he supports government subsidized healthcare for illegal immigrants

I clicked against that. I was almost 100% negative on illegal immigrants

weirdly the poll says I lean slightly towards regulation as opposed to deregulation which I thought was a no-go for libertarians

How is that disturbing.

Mcafee is awesome.

youtu.be/GeHrjguBe6s

>Voting for an antivirus

>being pro-virus

Vote John, he only killed one guy!

How do you cunts get so high with Clinton and Bernie? I get literally 5% with them

No idea. This site is fucked up.
>pic related
>similar

You're brain dead if you think 90% of anything he says isn't his campaign advisors keeping him on a leash and telling him what to say.

KEK
The correct answer is "no women aren't as for as men" KEKEKEKEKEKE

I meant to say fit

Superior bipartisan moderate coming through. Step aside and fucking suck my dick, retards.