If you smoke it please take time to read the studies about the THC effects on your brain

If you smoke it please take time to read the studies about the THC effects on your brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(16)00082-2/abstract
livescience.com/22711-smoking-marijuana-lowers-iq.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130530132531.htm
boards.cannabis.com/threads/granny-storm-crows-list.161539/
youtu.be/98pQ04ZNIiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off duder

what are you gay? you some sort of faggot?

Are there any good ones now that you could link? I'd google it but I'm high.

Oh, well I'll just go back to 3 packs a day and a bit of meth.
Perspective, OP. We want to hurt ourselves because it feels good. Better to do it with the sticky-icky than pretty much anything else.

The studies are biased
Did the people they studied go to college or were they degenerates?

massive benefits? we know

do you really think people who smoke weed are smart enough to read? just let them destroy themselves who cares

Emo
I use marijuana to stop my tourettes syndrome
Speak for your fucking self faggit

Marijuana and psychosis 2016

biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(16)00082-2/abstract

ken konferm am hevy weet shmawker ent strugel wit reedin n riting

>reefer madness
Oh boy
We've gone back to the biased studies that caused prohibition
You don't really believe this shit do you?

do you really believe in that?
governments and privates own patents due to profit

livescience.com/22711-smoking-marijuana-lowers-iq.html

"The study followed 1,037 New Zealand children for 25 years. Subjects took IQ tests at age 13,
before any of them had smoked marijuana, and again at age 38. Throughout the study, participants also answered several surveys about their drug use."

Exactly
They own the patents for profit
What's not to believe?

Biased study
The kids were drop outs
They smoked marijuana illegally and it cost them so much they could not afford education
You can't expect me to believe you actually believe these biased studies
Show me a study with names and proof the people used it legally, home grown chem free organic weed, and went through education.
Marijuana is a performance enhancement drug

Nigger what the fuck you on about doesn't enhance shit just means they're probably fucking giggling at the discovery channel rather than revising.

lol where did you found that info?

typical pot head pro grow medical bullshit benefits.... you guys are like feminist when presented with facts!

Okay, I'm not really in the business of debunking bad science anymore but let me just make some points real quick and get back to smoking my weed.

>Roughly 5 percent of the participants started using marijuana as teenagers.

okay so you have no reduced your sample size to "roughly" 50 people. A completely unacceptably small sample size for any kind of study on something as complex as the human brain.

>Those who smoked marijuana at least four times a week and used marijuana throughout their life.

They conveniently don't list how many of the "roughly" 50 this statement actually applies to, it could literally be 2 people. whatever the amount is it is likely fair to assume that it does not account for the entire group. So now we are down to a sample size smaller than 50 people. at this point this study can no longer be considered scientifically reliable.

>Interestingly, people who picked up the habit as adults had no IQ drop

Nice of them to note that their pediatric study has no bearing on anyone on a site that is intended for an 18+ user base. Have a nice day.

So you literally know nothing about it huh
There's different types of weed that have different effects
Sativa makes you energetic and happy
Indica makes you glued to your chair laughing your ass off at Mexican radio like it was the funniest thing you've ever heard

yeha and both have THC which ruins your brain

Thanks. I'll look through it. The science better not be bogus.

Why do we smoke? Because we want to hurt ourselves. Being high feels better than feeling nothing. I couldn't care less about what it does to me other than taking the pain away for a moment.

>literally know nothing about it huh
>uses more or less the same example

Bruh shit's cash, fucking saves me from Crohn's disease but it isn't some miracle fucking drug get over it

>facts
>reefer madness
Oh grow up already
This is a troll thread or you're actually retarded

Im not even a pothead and i agree, that study is bullshit. You cant give an iq test to 13 yr olds then find the fuckers when they're 38 and then say i guess weed made them dumber. There was no controlled testing, they could of smoked crystal meth for all we know and never said anything.

Well it keeps my near constant seizures at bay so I really couldn't care less what other effects it has.

>fucking self faggit
Isn't working too well, is it?

so try to smoke for some years and then tell me how you feeling! :)

really?

(No it doesn't, you read a biased study and now think.you know everything for fact)
>marijuana cures pretty much everything and makes your life better in general unless its costing you a lot but it's totally not a miracle drug
You should work for the big pharmacuticle companies that sell dangerous drugs that are often compared to placebos

I'm not high atm so thanks for noticing

It doesn't do anything more than what alcohol does. Also fuck you, shill.

how can you say that when its been functionally shown to be neuroprotective?

Only 1000 kids from one part of the planet and you call that science? Gay ass cherry picked study. You ignored the other 99 studies that conflict with this one's results

you must be joking... thc neuroprotective? you must be joking... but that's the kind of things you guys want to believe...

>cures pretty much everything
I can think of like 4-5 examples of things it can reduce yet not cure, and THC doesn't make your life better in general lmao and shouldn't be given to kids while fucking going through education.

Stop fucking deluding yourself into thinking weeds god's gift it's fucking cringe.

My friend who was a sophomore in high school went to school blazed and aced his AP Physics test and still remains to be too 10 intelligently, despite smoking every day, and a lot. People smoke to have a good time and that's all it is.

alcohol is waaaaaay worse for you, its functionally poison. If you are against weed you better be against alcohol (and frankly anything degenerative whatsoever) too. Also maybe if there was legitimate scheduling of marijuana and it was legal to test we could actually find out the realistic longterm impact it has. So far all we have are some really shitty studies on both sides, but that is starting to change thankfully.

Look into it. Tell us what you find.

You sound like an idiot virgin 12 year old who has never even seen a "maryjewana" in his life. Marijuana isn't going to change someone in 2 years unless you're fucked up or taking other hard drugs.

Man, that's gotta hurt if you're a nog. Of course, one could smoke pot from birth and still be smarter than a nigger.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130530132531.htm
I'd link the journal but Sup Forums is shit and thinks its spam.

this is still low dose THC so that should be taken into account but what you are saying is still just flat out false. I'm not really saying that you should smoke weed everyday but to say its like some brain melting substance is just straight up insipidly stupid. No stoner I know has mental issues/an impacted psyche as a result of their use, at worse they get lazier which frankly is their fault. Alcoholics on the other hand...

You're a fucking idiot and I bet you've never smoked a day in your life

Marijuana made my life better in general
I was depressed and suicidal before marijuana
I can laugh when I'm high
I can enjoy other people's shit music when I'm high
I can watch shitty tv when I'm high
I can eat terrible food when im high
Also if marijuana inhibits the growth of unnatural cells it can help cure it even if it's not the cure itself there has been cases were chemo was not working until paired with cannabis
End the war on drugs
We need peace

>makes food taste better
>makes media more entertaining
>makes orgasms feel better
your argument is invalid

The only thing weed is effecting is my fucking wallet.

There's this kid in Illinois who was having daily seizures, the only thing saving his life right now is the THC. So, yeah, eat a dick, faggot.

If it was truly lethal you could grow your own solving this problem
If I'd been growing my own weed I would have gone to college and dropped out like all the smartest kids do

Alcoholics are waaayyyyy worse than potheads. I've gotten a tv broken because of a drunk, but the worst a pothead's done to me was eat my pop tart.

LINX PLOX MR.SHILLENSTEIN

>biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(16)00082-2/abstract

Mohamed Sherif
, Rajiv Radhakrishnan
, Deepak Cyril D’Souza
, Mohini Ranganathan

Dude you seriously believe the "study" on THC by islamists? fucking learn to science please

boards.cannabis.com/threads/granny-storm-crows-list.161539/

youtu.be/98pQ04ZNIiI
>kids life saved by marijuana
>cnn
The liberals can't deny this
Its from their most trusted news source

Why would they? Liberals generally are the ones who are for legalization

Conservatives are the ones who wish it was still 1950

>Teens and children

This is an adult board you're on

I bet all those kids drank water and breathed air too.

Why michael Phelps not included
He won.most medals in Olympics history while high on pot

Don't need to read no studies to know what it does to my brain. I am high as fuck right now nigger.

Try reading the studies yourself, only heavy use does anything to the brain, lungs sure but not the brain

Because you can't fit every single successful person who's ever smoked weed in a single meme.

Here you go buddy

AYYY

i don't have to listen to you. you're not my real dad

Not even. Like caffeine and alcohol it has effects on developing brains. After the age of 25 pot has no adverse effect on the brain. Are the effects substantial? No. Do they effect short term memory? Yes. Weed has cons but not nearly as bad as alcohol and nicotine side effects.

yeah but is he cured like you said though? lick my clit dike

I've been smoking weed since inwas 13. Its never done me any harm besides making me a tad lazy. The fact that people still think it's this dangerous thing in 2017 astounds me.

It's keeping him alive you stupid mother fucker.

Don't think you're quiiiiite grasping this, is he cured though, which is what you said?

I'm not the guy you were talking to

Retard alert.

Yup for sure, how dare I be in the middle and not see it as either god's gift or the devil's lettuce

He isn't cured. I guess if the shit you fags are complaining about for no reason is helping him not have fatal seizures every day, can't be that bad huh?? The only evil thing about it, is the price, mah nigga.

ITT: fags are mad that they can't get weed legally in their state

I'm high right now fag. I've been smoking 3-4 times a day for five or six years, still feel the same.

So Fucking True!!

I saved it from Sup Forums years ago

Well yeah, wouldn't you be mad too?

Couldn't agree, there is substantial data left out of the equation to rationalize marijuana being the sole factor of IQ decline!