Will you sign up your children for the Goy Scouts?

Will you sign up your children for the Goy Scouts?

No way. My kids go to a madrasa.

No, and I have three sons, but seriously, this is a great opportunity for a new startup to come in and create a Traditional Scouts that isn't about letting gays take boys camping and earning merit badges via sewing.

Good idea. Needs an attention grabbing name though, like Hitler Jugend

who cares, all they do is tie knots, go camping, and build model race cars.

>t isn't about letting gays take boys camping and earning merit badges via sewing.
>>implying boys and girls camping together is more gay than a sausage party in the woods.

Can I sell thin mints now

uhh... I thought you have to be a BOY in order to be a BOY scout? are they gonna change their name?

I give it a year before the girls and their feminazi mothers start falsely accusing the male scout leaders of rape.

I went to a boy scout meeting with a friend one time when I was really young to see if I would like it. We went to a school's basement/cafeteria and played with Popsicle sticks and one of the kids there shit themselves. I remember this vividly and I did not become a boy scout.

>Boy parts? But these are my parts and I'm a girl, so they must be girl parts.

Had some female pull this shit when I was a cub scout.
Once they said put on this other dorky uncomfortable uniform when you get home from school to hang out, I said fuck that.
Beats getting raped in the woods anyways....

In Canada its just called "Scouts" and I was a part of it for many years.
I made great friendships with the girls in scouts, got my first girlfriend from scouts, and a few years later dating one of the girls from my troop

Girls are a good thing

>nothing but sewing and camping
It'll become just that once the girls are let in

Goy scouts, duh

>falsely accusing the male scout leaders of rape.
"falsely"... Yeah, "falsely"...

Fuck that sound so beta for some reason.

>a year
You're being too generous, by about 364 days.

I'm not sure it needs Hitler to sell the idea.
After all, the original scouts was formed because Baden-Powell felt boys were becoming too effeminized by culture and needed an institution that would allow them to develop their masculinity. Of course in the 21st century, masculinity is toxic and fags and women have to take over anything that encourages it.
Scouts only allowed gay scout leaders like a year ago. You may not be able to keep dicks out of your mouth when camping, but it isn't a problem for straight boys.

Not every male is a rabid rapist, faggot.

I think you mean cub scouts

Sure thing, there's nothing wrong with coed scouts. But girls in the boy scouts isn't right, just like boys in the girl scouts isn't.

>Not every male is a rabid rapist, faggot.
True, but plenty of us are, gayboi.

hey now, making out with girls on the camping trips was pretty tight at 12 years old

Well aren't you an edge lord faggotron supreme.