Ylyl

Ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is fucked up

At my place there are stupid neighbors always playing with fireworks even at night and i can't sleep well because of it, so this picture is very satisfying to me, yes a burned kid without arms is very satisfying, because i saw the news when it happened and that was a good good day.

What most pisses me off of this picture is people keeping him alive and actually thinking they are doing something good.

toaster strudel always makes me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw

He wasn't dying, a person can live only with his torso and head even if he have a lot of pain, there's a huge probability he made it.

fuck both of you you heartless bastards!

what are they rubbing on him? sun screen?

Image name YLYLs only work with the correct image name newfag.

It's hummus

Sugar coating

Far more heartless to keep someone alive if they're suffering that much. Fuck, I know I wouldn't want to live with no arms and a horribly burned body.

choose one

Your personal & v quick conclusion doesn't speak for all of humanity though, does it

Kek

kek, spiderman is great

Lost

since we're being edgy

What the fuck is this electricsun20 bullshit

Old one

Bitch

You would still have the possibility to kill yourself
You can't do that if you're already dèd

I would rather die. The people who keep people like this alive against their will are the real torturers.

>Euthanasia out of pure mercy
>heartless
I think you understood exactly the opposite that text says.

I can't even right now... you are so bigoted it is literally disturbing. You know nothing of gender. I am so angry about this I am literally shaking. Fuck you Nazi scum.

nigga fuck you

You're so smart. You must watch Rick and Morty.

live what kind of life? one being fed like a sapient immobile potato for 70 years as your own family grows and lives normally and being unable to do anything for yourself because your own body is a cage?

Hey, I have this saved as well. Perfect description of the flat earth movement.

Started out a meme for trolling purposes. Now it's a full blown movement of fools.

aNgReY

Its brown, it deserves worse.

either fake or superrrrrr edgy liberal, the gender movement is based on the idea that there are more than two genders (outside of birth defects because obviously people with a dick and a vag aren't a guy or a girl they're just unlucky) which is in any way imaginable an opinion and not fact

Yes...this is right before they take him out poolside to catch some rays and pick up chicks.

Knowledge is not bait. Hatred is not bait. How do you not see either in this situation? Because of people like you and that other guy people who are living in the wrong bodys have to suffer day in and day out. Have fun being a hate filled Nazi. Hope you die soon so that the world can have more love in it.

Do I die with them? If so then I won't repl- Oh wait..

Yeah, if this "burn ward" answers to 3rd degree burns with lotion rubbed on using disposoable
kitchen gloves an overdose of morphine would be mercy.
Best treatment in a state of the art burn centers wouldn't be able to help that child, he'd be in a medically induced coma waiting for an inevitable death. I can guarantee you that child died in horrible pains.

fuck you you heartless son of a bitch

In all likelihood he probably got his dick burned off as well.

Anyone know wtf that cream is?

it's true though.
100%

sunscreen lotion. A little late never hurt.

No fuck you and your ignorance!

Pic related makes me kek every time

Cinnamon bun icing

the bait just took the bait, is this even possible?

Guaranteed replies.

dammmm brah how you so fucking cool and edgy

I bet his dick got burnt off too

NO FUK YOU! DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART? I MEAN FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN!!!

apretty good life, if you know what you're doing. picrelated

wow this thread fucking sucks

KEK THAT FUCKING JEW BASTARD

I'm really starting to believe that people post, "bait" in response to an actual legitment statement realize that it isn't bait, they are just too stupid to make an argument against it. Have fun being to stupid to add anything to a discussion. keep posting "bait" more. so clever man.

Fuck off back to leredit you fucking moral fags. I come to this website to escape you fucking normie hipster leredit fags.

If this shit dosnt make you laugh then kys you fucking normie queer

I love how it's a chimp arm shaking the baby, niggers will be niggers

its fucken hilarious

Lmfao all this nigga could play is tetris, and even that will be a challenge

Dude, it's a quote from voltaire, not Descartes. Posting this pic anywhere will make you look retarded.

never understood why people keep deformed babies like that, like, if you know they won't or can't be successful from birth why not choose to abort? most of these things can be tested for while the baby is in the womb, just seems dumb that we don't have the roman baby killing cliff kek

made me chuckle

it said
"nothing will save me"
so

You just cut me with your edge.

>euthanasia/mercy killing is a bad thing
>animal thats like a family member is fine to do so with
>human that cant function normaly is heartless to do so with

>tfw you are are kinder and thinking of everyone, not just the person whom are dieing
>tfw people tell you that you are cruel for saying its better for the person to die a painless quick death and let the relitives be at ease
>instead the person lives very painfully for months, relitives cry when they visit or cant visit, medic costs pile on, person is found dead by the nurse in the morning

>mfw

FUk u

99% of the time it's Christian parents who think it's an abonin of God to abort a child, o matter the circumstances.

Fuck that.

If my baby turns out to be retarded with an xray before birth, that shit getting aborted asap

I don't get it

that's right bitch. no fucking response. enjoy your retardation pussy.

Please I love my mom my grandma my bro and my dog april

>killing cliff kek
my first thought~
Probably some religious ignorant shit is the reason why selfish people keep cripple babies

No matter*

You not know pinkin lark?

Am I in a razor factory? Cuz the edginess in the air is making me bleed.

Being edgy is not funny.
When did Sup Forums got popular with 12 year olds?

Work on the wording, it just didn't 'read' like it was real.

When did Sup Forums get popular with normie moral fags? Go back to leredit

Linkin Park is so fucking retarded. The only people I knew who listened to 'em were fatherless kids with fat moms.

Newfags have run amok