Wwyd thread. Replies get replies

Wwyd thread. Replies get replies

wwyd

Call her parents because she looks 12

Kiss her lips multiple times

I'd have her suck my dick until I came all over her pretty face.

wwyd to this tight piece of ass?

Who wants more?

360 and walk away

Will reply to everyone who replies to this one

Id let her jack me off until I buy on her face

Id hang with them. They sound fun

how much would you pay to buy it

I would rip the crotch out of both of their costumes. They'd suck my cock until I was hard, then I'd fuck the blonde while she ate the brunettes pussy. I'd cum inside the blonde and have her suck my dick clean while her friend ate my cum from her pussy. Then they'd draw straws to see who would take it in the ass.

....nice one.

For them I'd get them hammered drunk during the last quarter of the football game and take them to the locker room. Strip them naked and leave them there after blowing a load all over their faces for the team to use as they wanted

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

Rip her pants to expose her ass. Then I'd start fucking her ass until she was crying and I came. After That I'd stick my finger in her ass and make her lick it up.

loving the girl on the left,
I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

Well then. I lost my boner.

I'd meet these two in a bar already fucked up off of wine coolers. We'd talk for a bit before some generic rap song came on and they just HAD to run out on the dancefloor. They were grinding on each other and snubbing all the dudes that tried to make a move. By the end if the song they were nice and sweaty and I couldn't believe it when I saw pussy juices running down their legs from under their dresses. I ask them to come out into the alley with me so I could ask them a question. We get out there and I drop my pants and let my rock hard cock stand at attention pointing at them. Their mouth dropped and without a word drop to their knees and start sucking. it's like nothing I've ever felt and embarrassingly I cum in just a few minutes all over their willing tongues. Then we head back to my place for round 2

Go up behind her, cover her mouth and rip her shorts down to her boots. Id throw her into a muddy corner behind some dumpsters and fill her like the little cum dumpster she is. The whole time id be holding her back by her hair and covering her slut mouth.

Dumping more of lefty to keep the thread alive

I would pretty much catfish her. I'd act like I'd care about her and her problems, and tell her how pretty she was. Once I was sure she was in love I'd ask her to meet. I'd get a hotel room and make a Craigslist ad, pretending I was her saying I wanted a rape fantasy. Telling them to be as brutal as possible, I'd give then a safe word she wouldn't guess in a million years. I recorded it all and it's all over the internet now. Who would have thought she could take so much abuse and cum?

make her ride my dick and make her move slowly over me, while I caress her little tits. Then put her on four points and fuck her behind until cum on her back and neck.WWYD?

Rough doggy style. Really pull her hair back hard as I pump her. Only let go when I cum on her back.

WWYD

Alright guys, there's like 5 or 6 replies that haven't gotten replies themselves. Do a wwyd for one of them and yours is a lot more likely to get done.

She seems perfectly ready to be fucked on the sand, without taking off her dress I would fuck her over and over and cum inside her allways.

would have her choke on my cock then while she's gasping for breath she'd be eating my ass before I'd blow a load all over her face
more?

I would grab her by her hair and shove her face down on to the table until she got that defiant look off her face. Then I would get her to pull her jeans down whilst apologising for her bad attitude and push my finger up her arsehole. After listening to her crying and moaning that it hurts I would push my cock as deep up her little brown hole. Once I finished she would no never to give that look again.

Tie her hands behind her back, push her down face first into her mattress and fuck her from behind with my hands around her throat. Cum inside and leave her tied up.

I love her big boobs. I would sit on her face so she can give me a hell of a rim job. As my ass get cleaned up by her tongue, I would squeeze my cock between her titties and fuck them till I blow a huge load on her belly.
Wwyd?

Every time I post her it's nothing but anal. What makes you guys go straight to ass fucking with her?

Id push her down in the bath tub bend her over doggy style Fuck her till she starts screaming and cum in her And make her a single mother

Wwyd

I'd strip them both and have the one on the left eat my ass while right sucked my cock. I'd cum in her mouth and watch as they make out swapping my cum between them.

Thanks for not posting any brutal shit, that stuff really doesn't do anything for me.

I'd get her sloppy drunk and take her out back of her house and let her dog fuck her. I'd take her phone and start a fb live video. When she wakes up she's gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

Kick her feet from under her and pin her to the floor, take both her wrists in one hand and push them over her head until they're straight. Then I'd push myself between her legs and enter her as roughly as I could. I'd give her a second to get used to it and then I'd start fucking her with everything I had. Every time she made a sound I'd slap her across the face. When I couldn't take it anymore I'd shove myself as deep as I could, wrap my hands round her throat, and fill her with my cum. I'd stay inside her until I got hard again and then I'd go another few rounds

Push her against the mirror and fuck her while playing with one of her perky tits and filming it on her phone. Pull out when I start getting close and get her on her knees so I can facefuck her until I shoot my load down her throat.

Cum in those gorgeous eyes

Right

Film her getting gangbanged by four huge BBC. They'd spitroast her then take turns tearing her pussy farther before all getting there at once and cumming right into her womb.

Moar if left

What would you do to my old teacher?

I'd slip something special into her drink at the bar and drag her into a toilet stall. I'd pull up her shirt and maul those tits while she begged me not to, then I'd shove her face into the stall wall and fuck her until she screamed. I'd cum in her and then leave her for whoever else wanted a try.

And her tits that all the boys loved.

Same girl as left

Make her suck every boy in her last hour and let them cum all over her big whore tits. Leave her tied up over the desk all night so the janitors can rape her whenever they want.

How would you use my new social studies teacher?

Some ass on her. I'd grab her by the the hair and push her into the door frame. I'd keep her head pinned with one hand and work her jeans down with the other, then I'd spread her cheeks and push my cock into her ass while she screamed. At that point I'd start groping her tits under her shirt as I thrust into her.When I felt myself cumming I'd pull out and make a mess over her back, then let her drop to the floor. If I could work up the energy I might facefuck her a while.

Put a bag over her head, and abuse that body for hours. Fuck her pussy while slapping her tits, and nut in her cunt. Then let her lie there until I'm hard again and fuck her ass.

She looks like she gives head like a champ. I'd get her alone and tell her that if she could make me cum with her mouth then I wouldn't rape her.
After she took it in her mouth I'd grab the back of her head and fuck her face until she was gagging for air. Then I'd tell her she'd failed, rip open her shirt and fuck her bareback for hours.

I'd strip her down and grab her by the ponytail and force my cock down her throat and fuck it. Then I'd flip her over and shove my cock into her ass. I'd fuck her comatose. And cum deep inside her ass.

My wannabe model of a cousin, Jessy. More pics incoming. Talk about either horrifyingly brutal animal shit or sweet, passionate love.

More

Reply to someone else's first.

damn I want to rape this bitch ass and cum in it, then everybody can use it

Tie her up and blindfold her. Then I'd take her to a farm where she would be raped by a horse. Once the horse finished inside her I finger her and make her lick it clean

get her to take those off and let everyone on the beach use her, taking turns ramming into her tight pussy

Sitting in a NarcoticsAnnonomous meeting

i'd start kissing and groping her in public, then take her to a parking lot or something similar, take her bra off and star fucking her tits and make her suck on my dick, then take her from behind, pull her bikini aside and pound her pussy while i play with her big tits, then fuck her tits one more time and make her swallow my load

wwyd to my petite gf?

Lay her down on the grass right then and there. She'll try to push me off, but she'll change her tune when I tear off her Shorts. The slut wasn't even wearing panties. The breeze tickles her neatly maintained bush and she fails to resist an aroused shiver while she stands there, tan lined cheeks exposed. I stick my middle finger right up her asshole and grab the rest of her butt with my whole right hand. I lift her up above me and eat her out midair as she squeals and leaks all over me. Then I lower her to the ground, belly down and yank out my finger with a loud POP. stick my cock in her pussy and ride her like a mare. When I've broken her body and spirit, and hopes for ever regaining bladder control, I unplug with another pop and cum in her hair. I tie it around my cock and hold her there until my jizz dries stiff in her hair. Then we March over to her dad, her crawling on her knees to keep up, and show him the only thing his angel is good for.

Mine is

Can someone do cousin Jessy?

Awesome
I would fuck her pussy from behind, making her big tits flop and bounce. Grab a nipple and twist it hard before I'm about to cum in her pussy. Then make her rub those tits on my cock while licking me hard, and then ram my cock down her throat until she's about the pass out. Jack another load all over her face.
The teacher has a unreal body. Would you?

Change in tense is pretty jarring. You cut and paste that all by yourself?

Here's your (you)

I'd take her by the hand and lead her to my room, then force her onto the bed, pin her down, and fuck her ass like it's the last time I will ever fuck anything. Then I'll flip her over, titfuck the hell out of her, then cum on her tits.

throw her down onto a bed and sit on top of her face, forcing her to eat my ass while i pinched her nipples, then id turn around and fuck her face until tears ruined her makeup and finish on her chest

Pull her overalls down an Fuck her on the side of the road. Wwyd?

I wrote it. Any Google search will show its unique.

Rate my girlfriend Sup Forums

7/10. Good belly, no tits or legs.

Rate my cousin

Wwyd she's a classy gal

An appropriate and respectful period of time has been elapsed.

She's drop dead gorgeous

I remember once Sup Forums has gone too far, she looks awfully like her

I would bend her over the side of the boat and fuck her pussy. She's moan like a bitch in heat until I came inside her. Then I'd flip her off the side and tell the guys that the one who got her back on board would get to use her next

I'd slap her bitch face and bend her over yanking off her shorts and fucking her like the little bitch she is. Id make her get on her knees and make her suck all the cum from my dick and then push her down and leave.

fuck you... it's still too soon

Anything for either of these? Please?

Id fuck her ferociously as her husband is forced to watch, but to big of a pussy to do anything. I'd release my load inside of her pussy and completely destroy her walls for anyone after me.

i'd fuck her doggy style while pulling her hair and slapping her ass, then start pounding her asshole while finger her pussy. same girl user, keep going

Twist her arm behind her back and take the other in my hand. Make that back hand unzip me while the other gets shoved all the way in her mouth. Unzip jeans, cock up the ass, she bites her hand and pisses on the floor like an animal. She grunts like a hog and twitches like a freak. I dump her on the floor to soak up her own piss.

In mine can you have force her to ride a dog to reluctant orgasm?

I will feed her until she gained 15lbs then I will slowly Crush her self-esteem until she thinks she's ugly fat pig then I will proceed with the mental abuse and then turn her into a cum bucket for all my friends to enjoy take video and pics then share them on Sup Forums

Id fuck her cowgirl and reach up and start choking her as she begs for more, id use my other hand to finger her ass, feeling the tight hole pulse around my finger

Sansa?

Wwyd?

Who?

Shove my dick do far down her throat shell taste it the week after. Once I finish in her mouth I'll make her swallow. Then I'd move on to her ass and cum with the might of god himself. After that I'd finger her ass make her clean off every last drop of my cum with her mouth.

Put her tits in vice clamps and make her do jumping jacks while filming. Whip the clamps off her sore and bruised mammaries, then have her suck her own tits to nurse them back to health. Make her ride me while slapping those hangers in my face until I gave her an unwanted pregnancy.

Could someone do mine please? A story of a girl forced to ride your dog to orgasm

Reluctant? She looks like she sucks dog cock every day for breakfast quite happily. I'm sure she fucks animals for fun all day every day.

Replies for replies.
Follow the rules asswipeeee

i'd spread her legs and pound her hard till i feel her pussy squirting on my dick, then take her from behind and fuck her prone bone while i grope her ass

You ought to see this thread
. Fucking hilarious. Dudes ex was like that

On the right