You are thirsty

>you are thirsty
>there are two glasses of water
>one is cool, clean, and healthy to drink. Drinking it is productive and natural.
>The other is muddy, dirty, smells horrible, is likely unsafe to drink
>the person that owns these glasses of water would much rather you drink the first glass, and it is difficult to convince them to let you drink the second
>they are only an inch and a half away from each other
I don't understand the appeal of anal sex, Sup Forums.

Repost some more faggot

What if you had infinite water and could clean the glass on the left? You could drink twice as much clean water.

cuz some guys r really thirsty n 1 glass aint enuf

Tell them I don't want HIV from the 2nd glass and that we should just share the first. Simple as fuck, OP

some people have no choice but to resort to anal

Stop being a hetero/cis-normative anal shamer OP

>drinking water
>dicking asses
comparable

>The other is muddy, dirty, smells horrible, is likely unsafe to drink
Your girl is unclean.If its dirty,smells she needs to increase her hygiene

Nice copy pasta.
Also, If your bitch does not know how to wipe and eats like a fucking pig that the only way her ass will look like that. If it does good job shlomo you found yourself a fat dirty ho who eats way to much. I fuck the ass bro, and it is tighter than virgin pussy you faggot bitch.

Don't forget the 1st glass has a chance of forcing you to take care of a parasite for a minimum of 18 years, while the 2nd glass has no possible future repercussions.

Sex gets fucking boring after a while. Limiting yourself to two holes makes it get boring even quicker.

this.

What are the other holes?

sigh

power

Pls tell me
I don't wanna die wondering

grow up

this is my first time seeing it, so I'm cool wit it

their left ear u virgin

you can't really be this dumb

Belly button.

fucking virgins, man...

No possible future repercussions besides HIV and AIDS

If your gf/wife has hiv/aids that's not a future repercussion, it's a current one.

This man seriously thinks you can get HIV from anal and not vaginal sex. Underage and Sup Forums GTFO.

This man also thinks HIV and AIDS are different things.

YOU CAN NOT BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED.

Oh Jesus. You have no experience with it. Measures can be taken to ensure cleanliness and a sanitary way of doing it (via enemas, which by the way, are effective as long as it is done until it's completely clean.

Some girls actually really like it. Some don't know they do and they'll need some very gentle and very slow introduction to even having their ass played with at time.

Here's the deal. It actually does feel good, especially if she likes it. As long as it's clean as I mentioned above it is completely awesome.

Drinking clean water vs drinking sewage as far as an analogy goes is so far off the mark that I'd be akin to say that it would like be comparing apples and elephants.

If it's not for you, it's not for you and that's okay. But going out of your way to tell people that they're doing something disgusting because you're not into it is kind of immature and shows me that you have no experience in the subject yourself. Don't be weird because people don't like the same things that you do. Additionally, don't say that you don't like it if you have no legitimate experience in facilitating it. I would be willing to bet that you're either a virgin or underaged.