Well there goes my last bit respect i had

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqYabGI6HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shady crushed trump hard.

Gr8 memes

Its not a meme.

I don't like Trump. Eminem had a few decent bars but the fact that he is still bias like the Trump supporters makes me hate him too.

He had great spot on shit he spouted. Too bad no one gives a fuck about your opinion.

Em doesn't like trump. And the whole song was really awesome.

There were no bars no emotion a famous sad druggy getting rimmed by antifa is whats Part

em has always been a trashy undignified animal and his music is the same and its aimed at people just like him. basically if you like rap in general you have shit taste "oh he had some good bars" for christ sakes m8 listen to yourself its embaressing "bars" jesus

Nah the beginning was super cringe. I like Eminem/hate Trump too just being honest.

people who listen to eminem aren't getting any reservations are dorsia lets put it that way they are eating arbys

Em isn't s druggy.

I got so fucking mad when I heard he made fun of Trump. No respect for our president.

It was a fucking shit rap. Oh he's orange? Great em, thanks for pointing that out, its not like every fucker on the planet hasn't noticed.

You can always fall back on Jay and Shaggy while fucking your cousin to 'Miracles', tripping on synthetic weed and chugging faygo.

Wait what did he say to piss the leftists off

Donnie two-scoops is the fattest president in modern history

People who are legit mad at Trump know nothing. The real seat of power does not lie with the president.

Really your fucking troll. Nobody likes trump unless there also secretly Nazi.

He spends his time with niggers, what did you expect?

>their

Think he gives a fuck about a chump?

You are so ignorant and pathetic.

Oh the irony.

Top trollin 10/10 user,
>Ten out of fucking ten.

this

they're

*there

Kiss me.

Sounda like you are fight with the master if chaos on Sup Forums.

Think i realy do ? Op here Dutch fgt, i laugh at america in general trumps just bonus xp

He added a 'F--- you' to any of his fans who support Trump

He's a wigger nuff said

Campaign Speech was next fucking level

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqYabGI6HQ

>tfw when your circling the drain and you make a last ditch effort to stay relevant in your old age

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
Get the fuck outta here

Americas great but trump needs to go.

>Eminem is angry again

Thank God.

Admit it guys, non-angry Eminem is just wrong. He needs to rail.

Eminem is a complete faggot.

>angry again
It wasn't even anger, it looked like a pathetic old man trying to stay in a young mans game.