Rate this album. /20

rate this album. /20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6VCk3iadA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck it, it's a 5

This album scares me

I think Kendrick Lamar needs a hug, somebody should hug Kendrick Lamar

TPAB (9) > GKMC (8) > UU (8) > .80 (7) > DAMN. (6)

It has no replay value for me. It was good the first couple of listens, but I never find myself coming back to it. I'd say it aged badly honestly.

Well I'm glad he ditched the shit from TPAB that I didn't like - the jazz and the FUCKING poem, and Damn has some strong songs. I still really like Ducksworth and some other tracks, but it's nowhere near the classic status of good kid mad city... 13/20, maybe.

I still fuck with this album heavy. 18/20

GKMC > DAMN > UU > TPAB > S.80

it's a 9/10. this is the album i have wanted him to make from the moment i first heard section 80 all those years ago.

^this

Is it me or is kendrick the most nu-male artist?

17/20
also his best

to be honest though

I've heard this guy compared to2pac.

After listening to To Pimp, I just don't see it. How's this album?

(you)

This is a good assessment. All the Nu-males always sing his praises, despite the fact that he's mediocre.

Kendrick is one of the most white artists around desu, he can get 99.9% white crowds regularly.

Humble has to be the most annoying song if the year, it doesn't make any sense to me and the hook is offensive. I am not even standing up or not being humble, damn Kendrick.

thanks

4/20

facts

NMAD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DAMN

17/10

it's shit
also best kendrick song:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6VCk3iadA

using my patented rating scale it's a poor 1.2/3

just looked it up. i can't believe people listen to this. that has to be the worst melody and rap to go along with a beat. absolutely thin production and hideous sound

It's called DAMN because it makes you go "DAMN, Kendrick fell off hard."

can someone explain what "Maybe I wasn't there" means in PRIDE.?

I can't figure it out. Seems to have nothing to do with pride

I know it refers to the line in the hook "In another life, I surely was there" but I can't grasp it

it makes u go damn.. what a album full of good songs!

14/20

While he's probably not the most nu-male artist, I think Chance the Rapper is much closer to it than Kendrick.

Posting about nu-males and claiming it aged poorly. It's not even a year out. Fucking rejected white boys, the thread.

I gave it a 7.4/10 so 14.8