Argonian/Khajiit thread

Argonian/Khajiit thread

Oh, yes. J'zargo hopes to find things that will make him a more powerful mage here.

Hell yeah animal tiddy

Why do argonians have breasts? They're reptiles, they wouldn't feed their young with milk, I think they'd be hot being flat chested, androgenous and even then they'd be a butterface

Because argonians can also give birth to live young instead of laying eggs, in which case they breastfeed. It depends on the environment they're in and which method works best in it.

Who is the artist?

They're also humanoid. There has been quite a bit of evolution between crocodiles and what have you and argonians.

When mammals were four legged and small, usually their tits were on their belly, sometimes not even arranged in "breasts", just randomly assorted nipples with a poorly developed supply system. Some of the early mammals don't even have nipples. We've come a long way.

The reason animals developed breasts in the first place is because they formed more family-oriented survival strategies. The mother invested more time and energy into the development of their young, and that gave them a boost in growth. Lizards instead just tend to have the children then Yer On Yer Own!

It's likely that lizards would develop a similar system to mammals if they became more family oriented. Animals developing the same solution even when they're very far away from each other on the tree of life, is a very common occurance.

> 1/2
Skyrim has grown to occupy a major niche in my life. I barely even played the normal game though: after doing only a few quests, I immediately installed a shitload of nude mods, dating sim mods and so on.

My favorite roleplay experience is to pick Nord Female as my character. I often set the tit slider almost to the max and smirk as I see those filthy barbaric Nords drooling at me in the tavern. The bard even stopped mid-song, once. But I slowly walk past all of them, and approach a quiet, sly Khajiit. I look into his sharp, golden, feline eyes as I stroke his hair. I take his tail and wrap it around my leg, so he can stroke my wet, warm, Nordic pussy through my buck breeches.

Then I take his paw and lead him upstairs, with the entire tavern watching us through the gaps in the wooden planks of the building. The pathetic Nords' eyes begin to water as they shyly look at the other Nord girls, who are biting their fingers and whose panties are now wetter than Niben Bay. One of them takes a short glance at the cowardly Nord men with revulsion on her face and disdainfully turns her attention again to the silky Khajiit, jealous of what I'm about to experience.

> 2/2
Certain that the entire town will hear us, I begin to undress him. Like all Khajiit, he instinctively knows what I want. His savage, yet gentle claws show and he rips my dress to shreds in the blink of an eye. I immediately get down on my knees and pleasure him until my mouth is dry.

"Ja-mal" — he says, in his sexy voice — "is displeased with your people. Treat Ja-mal like animal, want him to keep outside. Ja-mal will show them, now." I come as he finishes his words. He picks me up with his strong arms and the feeling of his warm fur against my naked skin is like no other. As we pass downstairs, the Nord patrons are masturbating their ridiculosuly small 'cocks' while crying. One of them steps forward:

"I... I bought you a drink..." — he says to me, looking up (avoiding eye contact) with a cup of strong mead trembling in his hand. It's obvious that he took a sip from it but couldn't handle the drink, because his genes are meant only for drinking fermented Khajiit piss, as the Nine intended. Ja-mal snatches the cup from his hand, roaring mightly, which makes the man shit his breeches and cower under a table. After swallowing all the mead at once, he then opens the door and lays me outside in the dirt as the Jarl passes by and falls to his knees, worshipping the Khajiit and begging to lick his cock. He then mounts me brutely, decisively, exactly as any Nord woman wishes.

He robbed me of my virtue that night. He robbed me of it several times, lasting well into the wee hours of the morning. Exhausted, yet sated, Ja-mal the Khajiit stole away in the pre-dawn hours, to seek other Nord maidens through which to assert the dominance of his race.

"Chochi"

>Reptile

>Has mammary glands

whut

That question's already been asked and answered.

post hot khajiit men gay

sause??

nakanoart

For my dick. Stop being such a faggot, you faggot and enjoy the lizard tits. .

>nakanoart
yees

bump for my lost folder

i like how no matter how sexy her body might somewhat appear, she still has the face of a velocoraptor.

I like that. Makes it seem like Skyrim's devs didn't think "how do we make this more sexy" but rather "how do we make this more lizard-y".

Also, I have a fetish for butterfaces.

When I had Skyrim I would always play as the Khajiit....kind of makes sense since I found out i'm a furfag. I love Khajiits.

I found the more 'correct' argonians from morrowind sexier, especially since they didn't have underwear. The beast races used to have a bunch of interesting differences.

Why would a lizard have tits?

Back then khajiit didn't have tits either, did they?
With the sole exception being one named "Pretty Kitty" which was tucked away in a hidden area that could only be accessed by cheating, IIRC.

For crossbreeding, of course.