Post the last 5 albums you listened to

I'll start.

Good Nature was a massive letdown tbqh and the new Japanese Breakfast might be a contender to be in my top 10 of 2017.

>Topsters Collage
collage.topsters.net/

That pretty dense, comus is amazing.

good albums, signal's the only twice i've heard that i like

>twice
not even once haah

Went through the flavor of the day hip-hop stuff.
Brockhampton was solid.
xxxtentacle was something different.
Panchiko was a meme but worth a listen.
MadeinTYO was aight.
First time listening to Goldfrapp online; was a little dull.
Now I'm listening to Thick as a Brick.

All of these besides Dopethrone were new to me, and I really enjoyed them all. Brand New is slowly becoming one of my new favorite bands, I listened to The Devil And God last week and REALLY enjoyed it. Same with Ween, going to listen to Pure Guava and Chocolate & Cheese today.

august was sold to me as an ambient album, so once i got over the fact that it wasn't it was decent
my first time listening to moondawn, don't like it as much as some of klaus' other work, but it might grow on me still
i honeslty hated 17, i much prefer x's older soundcloud stuff
my heart beats like a drum was pretty cool, and quite varied for a downtempo album, though not as characterful as some
i'm listening to the wild hunt now and it's pleasant so far

how does saturation 2 compare to the first one?
have you listened to deja entedu yet? it's probably my favourite brand new record (unpopular opinion)
+low end theory, probably my favourite hip hop album ever made

Good Nature was fucking beautiful. Not as good as PV, but it's kind of hard to top that album. It's exactly what I wanted instead of a shit copy of PV

Who told you to think was insanely unexpected. Just found out about Milo and the guy is a fucking Poet

Saturation 2 was unbelievable

X was dissapointing. I liked his RnB side to his music, but this album tried way too fucking hard, it was a little cringy. I miss soundcloud X

The twelve was a great comeback for Sorrow

Music has been amazing lately

Not yet, but it's next for me, and then Science Fiction. I'm avoiding the first album, since I've heard it pales in comparison to the rest of their stuff.

Dude, fuck yeah, Loveless. My favorite album of all time.
Which of the other four would you recommend? I'm always looking for new music to listen to.

how was good nature a let down?

haven't been listening to a lot of full albums recently so I think these were the last five. Honestly the only albums posted ITT so far that I've heard are Loveless and Interpol so I can't r8, rec, etc.

Shiva is cool. Very sparse and lengthy ethereal wave but builds to cool noisy climaxes.
I liked Gay? a lot. Never been a fan of that kind of whiny emo(?) vocals but I can easily look past it here.
Halstead's album was alright but I think I'll stick to Mojave 3.
Bufo Alvarius is less refined than their later stuff and that might work for some but I dunno if its working for me yet.
Third Ear Band was great. Love the world music instrumentation and the drones on Fire.

saturation 2 > 1

>Exuma, Comus, Murmuure
good stuff

+Loveless, great album!

Villains was orgasmic, I don't know why people call it a dissapointment
Bad was great, haven't listened to Thriller yet tho
WPSIA was great but a bit forgettable, still prefer FWN Tbh
TLET was fantastic
SCftW was alright

Just didn't really catch me, no stand out tracks in my opinion although this is only my 2nd listen it might be a grower.

MAMA ROOOOOOOOUUUUUUUX

+Milo & Bockhampton
~Turnover & X
+MBV, Bowie, & Real Estate
+ATCQ
+Talking Heads

Good Nature is definitely a grower. After 1 listen, nothing caught my attention. After 7-8 listens, it's top 10 AOTY for me.