This is an objectively well crafted album with impressive musicianship. There is no denying this...

This is an objectively well crafted album with impressive musicianship. There is no denying this. The only people that are hating on it are 15 year old politically correct retards who want X to burn for "beating up pregnant women"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3jfpua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP speaks truth

not to mention he was never convicted of those crimes

well said

people just want to see him fail

innocent till proven guilty is how it works

You must be 14yo to enjoy that garbage. It's like Linkin Park, but worse.

>muh depression cuz i can't keep my dick in my pants

exactly

confirmed for haven't even listened to it

He's a nigger. That's why I hate him.

>muh depression cuz i can't keep my dick in my pants
This isn't on the album and there's nothing wrong with being depressed with the fact that you're a sex addict.
Fair enough

nice job referencing Look at Me a song not eon this project and made like 2 years prior lol

If you had actually listened to the thing instead of skimming or half paying attention like you most likely did you would gave gotten much more out of it than that plus he barely mentions his old girl

kek at least you're honest bud

Listening to track 4 rn
This is a fucking surprise and it comes from someone who digs an odd xxx track

>muh "versatility"

The album cover and the intro track are cringeworthy.

Aside from that, it's pretty good, albeit too short.

I don't mind his music, and I don't know about whatever he has been accused of, but how is it ridiculous to not like someone for beating up pregnant women

is that some kind of cool joke I'm not in on

main complaint from me is that it's much too short 20 minute projects at EPs not debuts

> screams into a microphone
"X is the greatest rapper of all time"

>well crafted
Seriously? Is there a single song on this album that is a complete thought?

He needs to learn how to develop a song that's longer than 2 minutes. Because, faux-depression shit aside he does have talent.

i swear that's the first time i geniunely enjoy a bait

t. brainlet

I bet you listen to Twenty One Pilots and Lorde.

Making "sad" songs with nu-metal tier lyrics and a mediocre acoustic guitar is the most basic thing in music. You can find hundreds of "XXXTENTACION" on Youtube making cover songs.

No. It's just xxx stans that defend anything.

(you)

almost forgot to give it to you

>how is it ridiculous to not like someone for beating up pregnant women
1. there is no proof
2. even if he did you have to separate the art from the artist
3. you're the most popular underground rapper and you're about to make it big. your girlfriend is pregnant with a child. you don't know whose child it is but you found out she is also cheating on you. what would you do?

I'm with you in the first two points but for 3:
>What would you do?
How about respond like an intelligent person and not beat a pregnant girl like a fucking animal. Infidelity is no excuse for violence.

never convincted you autistic fucks obsessed with the fact he was taken to jail for an altercation and completely on her word

but never mind that you're probably the same autist fuck that goes into Beatles threads and still say HURR YEA BEATTING UR WIDE REAL PEAXEFUL LENNON kekekek

Niggers are subhuman beasts. Do you really not expect a nigger to chimp out and BEAT A PREGNANT WOMAN? It's their nature.

(you)

does it have tracks that will blow my speakers

can't take him seriously as an artist so he's only ok when he releases belligerent music

They've literally never heard of the concept of separating the artist from the art. It's foreign to these dumbfucks

(You) have no response?

It's almost like (You) can't deny niggers are violent beasts.

(you)

(you)

No matter how good X's music is, he'll never overcome his unbearable voice

(You) know it to be true: niggers are subhuman beasts. Look at how they're 12% of the population and yet fill almost all of the prisons. Really makes (You) think.

My collection of nightmares, thoughts, and real life situations I've lived
17 is the number tattooed on the right side of my head
My own personal number
Soon to be explained in future interviews or instances
By listening to this album, you are literally
And I cannot stress this enough
Literally
Entering my mind
And if you are not willing to accept my emotion
And hear my words fully
Do not listen
I do not value your money
I value your acceptance and loyalty
Here is my pain and thoughts put into words
I put my all into this
In the hopes that it will help cure
Or at least numb your depression
I love you
Thank you for listening
Enjoy

>I do not value your money

lmao he says as he takes his handout

what a fucking nigger

his voice is fine when he isn't screaming his head off

rule 3 bro
try again

no his singer needs work

he's just bored and fishing for his (you)'s

Is this entire thread bait? I don't give a fuck about his domestic violence or that he's black and this album is a mediocre as fuck. The beats sound like SB2H and his rapping is mixed like shit so it gets muddied into the instrumentals. What the fuck happened to this board?

This. This fucking album is MEH. It's neither meme-bad or good.
I seriously start to question what the hell is going on with all the X dickriding.

this single song right here is better than xxx whole project

uzi is unironically the worst rapper out right now

you are such a fucking loser.

kek

>what the hell is going on with all the X dickriding.

yeah it's kinda like niggers and degenerates are being shilled like crazy on Sup Forums for some reason.... hmmmmmmm........

probably nothing *goes back to listening to nicki minaj*

six letter word that starts with s and rhymes with "hills"

hes one of young thugs disciples and sits in a similar boat... super duper talented but people wont catch on till years later. xo tour life should be a heavy indicator.

he used to be really good Luv is Rage 2 is ducking shit man complete shit

he's been falling off since LR1

Yeah who could possibly behind all this "diversity"? I dunno but man this top 40 stuff is off the hook cmon guys its real "patrician" music. Do not look any further for good music, always remain with a surface level taste of "diverse" hip hop musicians. Continue to support mainstream music industry.

speaking of Thug I really like thugger girls

8/10

its my least favorite project by him but he's still my favorite artist and although im one of those 'i miss the old thugger' fags i certainly respect the growth he has shown. young thug is the greatest artist in a looooooong time and its sad how alot of people dont see this (yet). i can enjoy his newer pop sounding stuff though for sure.. im a big fan of pop as well so i think its cool.. but i fell in love with ss1/2 thug and i will always enjoy it more than his new sound. a ss1/2 leak came out a few weeks ago and ive been playing the shit out of that... and he has so much more older (and newer) material thats just sitting and im sure you know it gets leaked often. young thug is just so talented and it literally the greatest artist alive. also uzi fans need to remember who helped him get his start and give him his first A list clout. didnt help that their music video for big racks had to be deleted... legendary video it was as well.

DMX is back?

heres the video if you want to watch it. this is my favorite thug song btw

dailymotion.com/video/x3jfpua

no it's all a garbage cobain impression

>I do not value your money

good thing i torrented it :^)

where do i get this
i google xxxtenacion and barely anything comes up
and its not on soulseek

>its not on soulseek

are you fucking retarded or blind?

(you)

>xxxtenacion
Good luck living being illiterate user

this is so fucking shit, it blows my mind how such one dimensional "depressive" bullshit wins over so many people

then i remember that all his fans are under the age of 17

The album is trash but I think it's unfair how if you get blamed for rape or assault against women sexual or otherwise.

Even when you can prove yourself right the claims alone are enough to discredit you forever. It's shitty and I'm for protecting women and safe spaces but it's just getting lame and pretty scary for any guy in the limelight

he still a shitty edgelord homo regardless, there are videos online of him beating people up, not too mention all the dumb shit he posts on social media

but this "album" is hilariously bad

Yea the album is bad.

He's a shitty fighter but we glorify violence in hip hop all the time so it gets a free pass. I'm just saying Eric Andre was bitching about how he thought he was cool until he found out what he did to women and I'm just rolling my eyes becuase those were baseless claims that were proven it was just her looking for attention