Tomorrow I am going to hit a kid with this fishing plumb. How should I hold it and with what part should I hit him with?

Tomorrow I am going to hit a kid with this fishing plumb. How should I hold it and with what part should I hit him with?

why

hold it with your asscheeks and chase him while buzzing like a bee

I don't want to kill him, just hurt him really bad

Nothing like an attempted murder charge to start your day.

put it on a string and swing it. but you could easily crack his skull that way, so better don't.

This.

Also, because he makes fun of me and I have had enough of that fucking bitch, many years of the same shit since I was 5, not same people but same shit, making fun of me, making me want to die

To hurt badly grip the tapered end and hammerfist the broad side into his collarbone

hold it in your hand and hit him with your words. they sting the most

Hit him in the face, no matter where it will be damaging

Move somewhere else then you fucking pathetic twat.
That's how you deal with it, not committing fucking assault and landing yourself in the slammer and becoming somebody's girlfriend. Idiot.

put it in a tube sock

this seems like a good idea

Nah, 13, can't just move somewhere else, and I've got some "friends" here

1. put it on the end of a string
2. "hey check this out" and twirl it really fast
3. ????????
4. PROFIT

fuck yeah, this.

You learn that at fishing plumb school?

Best thing I found to hit someone with

lol post when you do it

dont be a pussy just punch him in the face user

post results or didnt happen

just make sure the other kid is waaay weaker than you, so that if you don't do any damage and have to actually fight you have a chance of escaping you fucking loser

He beat me in a match of that image, he is stronger than me, I don't think I will be able to damage him much, punching him in the face will do more damage to me than to him, this is the only way of beating him up that I could think of

If you're in HS, really all you have to do is prove he loves the cock and all that means is some fb images and someone who is talented with Photoshop. Your punishment will be far less severe compared to physical assault and no one will ever forget the day all those photos of Chad sucking mad dicks appeared all over school.

trü

dont take homo advice, if you're getting bullied the trick is to make it not worth bullying you, if he fucks with you smack him.

You might get punched or whatever, but if there's a consequence every time he fucks with you, he will start doing it less.

also trü