South America Brokn Hearts

>be a native of a South American country
>watch young and promising soccer player rise in the ranks
>every year he's better and better, every year your pride grows
>he's coming of age now, he's old enough to join a major local club
>immediately goes to Europe

How do you deal with this heart break and let down? Aren't you furious with them?
South America has the best pussy on the planet and plenty of money. Why can't they keep their players local?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_VSkFu0rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>plenty of money

[citation needed]

HOW HAS CAPTCHA NOT FIGURED OUT WHAT STREET SIGNS LOOK LIKE BY NOW?

Sometimes it is really bad. Ronaldinho and Robinho have bad stories about that. But sometimes it is a matter of pride. I was in the Stadium watching David Luiz play as two old guys imagined him in Chelsea or Barcelona.

don't even get me fucking started about captchas. I really hate captchas with all my heart

At this point, no. We just accept it because at least the club they're leaving gets some money out of it.

Also, our countries have a lot of crime, so we understand why that would make it easier for a player to make the decision to leave.

That said, it would be annoying if they're young and they're going to some awful league (Qatar, China, etc)

>hates capcha's
>refuses to pay for Sup Forums gold

Top jej! Sup Forums Gold is the only way to keep posting throughout the day without the captcha or the bans. You should enroll today!

t. Sup Forums Gold subscriber since 2015

South America is poor and has relatively high taxes (unlike, say, Turkey or Ukraine where foreign players pay basically nothing). It's obvious why everyone leaves the first chance they get.

lel. I'm from Uruguay. I don't even see them play. They just go to Europe where they either fully develop or flop as fuck.

Euro clubs have more money and they pay in euros (1euro=3.3brl). South American clubs have no way to compete with the salaries offered by europe.

>plenty of money
No.

>plenty of money

South america is third world. Even the Mexican league pays more money for players than South american clubs.

they pay because they are dumb, their teams are worse than South American teams,

actually i really don't care, i am surprised by how much shit players get sold to europe only because they are brazillian it surprises me, i am happy for everyone

Yeah but they're richer than almost all the South american leagues by a large factor except maybe Brazil.

>maybe Brazil
Brazil has the 5th richest football league in the world. The other user wasn't talking about us.

good for them, Man City are pretty rich and they are a joke at europe level

we're habituated, actually, just a bunch got sold, every season there are like 5 or 6 players from the youth academies per team

>Brazil has the 5th richest football league in the world
looll

Hurts every time to be honest, in 1 year we lost two of our most promising youth to barca and real

Like said, most of the time we don't even see them play, they just go to europe and get ruined or git gud.

In Brazil they can contain them until 20 at least, in here they're 16 and already bought, just waiting to turn 18 and leave.

Another one
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_VSkFu0rU

At least this one managed to play in first division and he even played Libertadores

>every year he's better and better, every year your pride grows
I wish! 6 months or maybe a year with luck.
Balverde to Real Madrid, Bueno to Barcelona, Varela to Manchester Utd, Gimenez to Atlètico Madrid, etc. etc.

I feel for you, bros

At least we have a chance to see them playing 1 season or 2, like with Jesus or Nerman

Atleast your youth academies are worth a damn.

Here they prefer going to fucking Mexico

kill me