It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime

It is lamentable that white men are letting themselves be fooled by the satanic seed of the so called anime.
In Japan it can be observed that there is a trend of young Asian males to literally stop breeding and going out because of these JEWISH cartoons that now threaten the very heart of the biological mechanism of the Western world and white men, which is breeding and copulating.
Anime is also related to increases in autism, it causes socially inept behaviour, and is the leading cause for many people to quit their productive works, stop being useful to society and turn into expendable NEET rats that are no better than SJWs or niggers.
On top of that it encourages pedophile behaviour.
I believe there must be an worldwide ban on anime because it is a major threat to the position of the white race, maybe even greater than feminism or Islam.
Organizations like the EU or the UN must do something to halt this terrifying avance of televised sterilization.
If we do not act now the entire white race is at the risk of being overrun by jews and utterly destroyed.
If you disagree you are a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag
thefederalist.com/2015/04/08/my-little-pony-to-children-marxism-is-not-magic/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwKkRzJ0GDs
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kqh8cTi34
ctj.org/ctjinthenews/2013/11/the_progress_report_foodstamps_cost_a_few_bucks_corporate_welfare_costs_billions.php#.V0Ijyb4gj5w
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/07/the-economic-case-for-food-stamps/260015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag
Just shilling my award winning masterpiece

lament this *unzips anime dick*

Anime girls are cute, thus it is not degenerate.

I want Nico to beat me up

Smart thinking, OP.
How are the jannies letting you get away with this?

I enjoy monstergirls, please end my degeneracy.

Quick, name your AotS

I would literally stick my erect penis inside teenage anime girl pusspuss.

seriously fuck off you piece of shit

>no anime posters allowed
>posts an anime op image
Kek

What the fuck do you mean you little weaboo piece of shit. Anime is degenerate as fuck, it is only natural there should be a discussion to ban these pedophile cartoons. They are correlated with lower birth rates, and this is nothing to me but another ad hominem. Your logical fallacies are amusing.

Suwawa a cute

Mayonegg

cry more faggot

Oh right.
Ha ha yeah, fuck those weebs and fuck their shitty cartoons. I'd fuck them hard. All of them.
Jannies pls don't delete this thread.

Do you have a single fact to back that up, monkey boy?

>it's another "I'm totally not an animefag who made this thread to discuss anime on Sup Forums" episode

>These threads

Is there any point to this board other than shitposting?
It should just be deleted, this is terrible.

Just look at Japan, it has the lowest birth rates in the entire world and is obviously correlated with anime. Look at for example Africa.
In Africa they can't even read so there's no mangu.
In Africa there is no electricity so there's no anime.
But their birth rates are the highest.
This is clearly a trend.

I'm going to need the source.

you let so little attention get to your head. I don't know how much you think people actually find your shit funny. it would be best to just go away.

When will we establish a white colony in the 2D world?

This. Reminder to anime watching oestrogen induced faggots that none of you can complain about the following:
>Degeneracy
>White women going for black men
>SJW's
>Cucks
>numales
Because you are all symptoms or results of these concepts. No humility or self awareness what so ever. What did you bunch of fags do as kids? Play with barbie dolls and have your single mum pamper you to death? Never played Bulldog in school because it gave you a bruise :(?

Bunch of fucking faggots, no wonder western society is going down the shitter, this is what makes up the "alt-right", pathetic.

If Sunshine fails, I'm going to blame her.

I haven't seen b8 this big in months if not years

>P-Please go away you're bothering me
No

We also discuss politics sometimes, but just like in real life, politics mostly devolves into shitposting.

Nice bait m8

At least you didn't create your own monster girl waifus that you commission art of only to jerk off to.

That sounds wonderful. Let's go tomorrow.

Is there any point to your trip other than shitposting?
You should just be banned. You're terrible.

Way ahead of you

er, you used logical fallacies right in that post. anime existing in japan plus lower birth rates doesnt instantly mean causation

if you were intelligent you would realize that liking anime has nothing to do with it, in exactly the same way that playing video games with guns doesnt make me go shoot people irl

When she arrives in America for AX I will court her and then we shall elope and get married at some drive-in chapel and live happily ever after.

he's just showing his appreciation for the second cutest girl in the world!

I dont shitpost!
Look up my trip code, i try my best to stop shitposting but theres too many retards on this site.

Good luck with that. She barely talks anyways. No way she'll say no.

You won't establish anything anywhere you worthless piece of shit. Don't include yourself with "we" when all you do is jerk off to underage cartoon fish eyed girls in Jap toons. Get some fucking drive and ambition or something.
Guess what, in a purely white colony there would be no anime. In this new colony you would have to work, back breaking hard work, but since you have osteoporosis from doing nothing but drinking chocolate milk and whatever American hormone implanted sludge you consider food, you wouldn't last a single day in it.

>Play with barbie dolls
Funnily enough I actually had dolls as a child.

>Never played Bulldog in school because it gave you a bruise :(?
Opposite, school was just fight after fight.

>this is what makes up the "alt-right"
Alt-right is a meme. I'm just right.

at least stay here

I want Honk to fart on my dick and act cold towards me

There is literally nothing wrong with Hajime no Ippo

Ushionna no Chichi Massage

I don't mind tripfags and namefags because they make it easy to ignore their shitposting.

>"F-Fucking childless single men who masturbate to anime, ruining my America!"
>"There's nothing wrong with raising my daughter's black son!"
Rick Wilson leave, the alt right isn't even real.

That episode was great

Quit begging you pathetic faggot.
You're like my biggest fan, you simply can't ignore me can you?
Quit obsessing over me bruh and move on, im just not into you sorry.

good work shill, turning pol against glorious anime is just what happened against turning pol against mlp

thefederalist.com/2015/04/08/my-little-pony-to-children-marxism-is-not-magic/

Anime is the eulogy of western ideals, hopes,dreams and the ideals are lost in every day affairs and changing times that only get bleaker, but fear not my dear brothers we will bath in glory like we have for many millennia ago this is merely a hiccup in the face of our ideals and i say we shall overcome the burden the only way we have known, and that is courage, courage to search, courage to create, courage to persist against all odds, that is our future

Why am I on that list?

stay here please

>projecting his neethood so hard
>trying to teach muhammeds ways to ignorant infidels
calm down abdullah, allah will inshallah punish these sinners sooner or later

>Is there any point to this board other than shitposting?

There used to.

This board was originally created to be a containament board for storm front, which would flood other boards with Sup Forums tier stuff regarding Jews, niggers, etc.

Notice how this and Sup Forums are the only boards that Global Rule 3 is not enforced.

Time passed, /stg/ turned into /new/ and then into Sup Forums.

It's basically just switching names for a containament board.

Every now and then good things come out of here, like Moonman OC and of course, the whole MAGA thing, for example, and some serious discussions can be seen on the catalog, not to mention happening threads with information you normally don't have access to trough conventional media, but thats just 20% of the posts here. Maybe even less, 10%, perhaps 5%. Most posts are basically Australians and Canadians called each others cucks and SJWs.

Post rumblr now squirt

the devolution always happens because everyone always slowly realizes that you are not going to get anywhere discussing it. so you get bored and just start shitposting. not that complicated

yeah except you will never stop anime on Sup Forums. it will. not. happen.
and im not saying this because i dont want it to happen. it's just lunacy to think youll get it done. you have higher odds of ben carson rejoining the presidential race and winning

>My America
I don't give two shits about America, look at my flag you blind faggot. Or do you need a scribe because that cancerous excuse for entertainment fucked up your nerves?
>Le cuck le cuck le cuck
I live in the semi-urban fringe of a city in NI, what makes you think there's niggers near by? Let alone that I would be interested in race-mixing? I'm less interested in that than you are paedophilic scum of the earth.

He's projecting his worthless NEET life again
Brain surgeon, right? Real "back breaking hard work."

>degeneracy
You're redpilled m8, you don't care anymore about inferior 3D female humans and instead go for the superior females.

And you need a translator. Couldn't spot sarcasm if it forced your head into a storm drain. Cancer research right? kek.

I didn't even utter the word cuck.
Holy fuck abdullah, you really need to stop projecting this hard.

That's a moth. A hot one, but a moth

and what seems to be the ailment exactly?

>There's nothing wrong with raising my daughter's black son!
>I didn't even utter the word cuck.

Fuck you're all blind, retarded, illiterate or in your case, having a severe case of dementia. It's painfully clear what you meant.

Did she really do that? Timemark?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Muhammed Abdullah al Sawari, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

you never leave Sup Forums either

well if you realy want to increase the birth rate then you need to kill the banking system or find a better way to fix the crippling costs that it requires to raise a child, getting rid of welfare will do just that as long as the taxs are cut back to reflect that fact

besides that the real propaganda comes from TV, no normie will ever watch anime

that and anime is one of the few places that preaches individualism over equality

there are far worse things going on and blaming it on escapism that is a side affect of jewish tricks is shooting ourselfs in the feet

She will lay eggs on your innards

Russia: 14% Muslim
Northern Ireland:0.2% Muslim

Go fuck yourself.

What did he mean by this?

Gramps, if you weren't blind as a bat you'd notice that I was quoting Rick Wilson.
But once again, you took things personally and decided to project again. Keep it going, please. I want to learn more about your sad life.

Who drew that one?

dont forget feminism
and the ability for bitches to take likely over half of everything you own just cause you feel like it, including the kid

Do you like to lie on the internet?

Have some more moth

I can't tell if you're shitposting anymore of if you're just actually retarded.

You implied I was Rick Wilson, you explicitly called me Rick Wilson, it is evident I am not because the chances of him frequenting this site and then using a British proxy is extremely low.

Again drop the shit and address your own problems.

I agree, I've never met a weeb who didn't deserve to be gassed

Vid related m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwKkRzJ0GDs

Russia is 6% Muslim. The 14% is a meme figure derived in a retarded way.

>Northern Ireland:0.2% Muslim
And still manages to have a problem with bombs. Also if we are playing that game of regionalism (since you obviously ignore the rest of the UK) then I simply get to exclude Dagestan and Chechenya from the equation and we have basically no Muslims as well in that case. Since our Muslims live in specific areas. Didn't think of that logic did you Paki boy? Reminder that your tiny island is nothing compared to the distances here. You cannot talk on this subject at all.

been a long while since an manga from Sup Forums legit creeped me out just from the art style, any more weird ones you can recommend?

>there there
>good boy
>good boy

>It is evident I am not because the chances of him frequenting this site and then using a British proxy is extremely low.
That's exactly what Rick Wilson would say, Rick Wilson!

Why must you committing career suicide over a few insults fired over the internet? Please stop, everyone worried about your health.

>tfw Rosine from Berserk

Not my proudest fap

>Specific areas
How about your capital city then slavboy? youtube.com/watch?v=J1Kqh8cTi34
Oh look at that, more Muslims in one frame than the entirety of Northern Ireland. Exclude half your country if you want you're still BTFO

From the third part.

Nothing like yandere timelords.

Sorry m8, just picked this one up at random the other day and saw everyone posting mothgirl.

moth girls are my favourite

JUST MIND BREAK ME RIGHT UP BIG TITTIES MOTH SAN

i think weve already won anime friends. the contesting is over. how long until we finally rid ourselves of people trying to get rid of us?

we may have to use force. i know just the girl.

>getting rid of welfare will do just that as long as the taxs are cut back to reflect that fact

You have no idea what you're talking about, none at all.

Welfare costs a few bucks per tax payer per year, cutting it it would do virtually nothing to offset the cost of a child.

ctj.org/ctjinthenews/2013/11/the_progress_report_foodstamps_cost_a_few_bucks_corporate_welfare_costs_billions.php#.V0Ijyb4gj5w

And generates more economic activity then it costs

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/07/the-economic-case-for-food-stamps/260015/

You are completely propaganda-fed, you care nothing for reality, you've been shunted down a blind alley, made to shriek and howl at your fellow citizens while ignoring the corporate filesale going on around you.

You are the epitome of a normie, a mindless musheaded parrot begging to be marketed to by the pr firms that politicians hire in lieu of creating comprehensive policy that's worth a damn.

The idea of actually looking into a situation before discussing it never even occurs to you, and that says it all about who you are.

You use politics as fashion, and are just as vapid as the rest of the runway watchers.

Holy fuck are you god, this is so based I love it.

>How about your capital city then slavboy?
Our capital is 16 million people, 95% of them Russians. How is London doing?

The difference is that Russians CONQUERED the muslims and integrated them.
The muslim influx into western europe is a recent occurrence, and these ones refuse to assimilate. Their numbers grow exponentially larger and your politicians welcome it.
Shitposting on Sup Forums, complaining about weebs and posting statistics isn't going to solve that crisis.

I'd take a few based tatars over a limp wristed anglo, the same people that started this whole mess.

>there is a third part