Who are your country's ever underpriviliged shitskin minority? Here they're called the Mizrachim, who are Arab Jews...

Who are your country's ever underpriviliged shitskin minority? Here they're called the Mizrachim, who are Arab Jews. What's so funny about them is that their main complaint has been that they were settled in shitty undeveloped towns, which is extremely ironic under closer look, since practicaly every place in Israel back in the 50's was undeveloped and the only reasaon it became developed was because of the fronteers' labor - if the Mizrachim were settled in Tel Aviv, and the Ashkenazim were settled in their towns their complaint would've been "why did you settle us in shitty undeveloped Tel Aviv"?
They've been making a living from their race for at least 40 years. It's gotten so bad even though they are the ruling elite since the 90's they only look for more ways to make money of the state.

first for Hikaru Aoyama

Pretty much all of us in this dictatorship despite the ethnic variety

Dalits

Probably Native Americans. They have even higher rates of poverty than blacks. It's pretty sad IMO because they were once a proud and self sufficient people and now they're all alcoholics living in squalor.

Gypsies, like for any Eastern European country.

Can't assimilate, don't work, don't contribute anyhow, collect welfare, have non-existing hygiene, beg in the streets, fight each other for scrap etc.

trully, Gypsy is barely a human, I have no idea how they became like that, and how to make them become integrated

Have the government steal their children and raise them away from gypsies.

Croatia is Central Europe.

I was shocked when I saw them here, natural blonde hair, bronze skin and green eyes

They begged me for money and I gave them water. One of them once begged me for the equivalent of 2 USD and drove a brand new SUV by me two weeks later, even had apartments

No it isn't you mong

actually, nazi Croatia genocided them all in WW2, modern day Gypsies in Croatia settled from other parts of Yugo, and most of them today live in the most northern part of Croatia, which was annexed by Hungary in WW2, and Hungary didn't genocide their Gypsies.

Yeah, either genocide or forced integration, that really can't be applied today.

wikipedia is full of shit

Lmao. Are you the Sudanese doctor btw?

Yes

haha, Gypsies live in clans here. One Gypsy family lives in a 3 story house, with gilded fence
often they aren't poor, usually beggars make decent money

Also I don't harbor any resentment towards them, I just find their obsession with begging despite being wealthy a bit pathological

We are dirt poor but even beggars from West, Central and South Africa come here hopping for better outcomes, they're even brought by aeroplane and employed by local 'officials'

also meant for

True, but it's mostly because of the tribal treaties they have with the government. Their leadership is all corrupt and steals money, and the government can't do anything about it because they have autonomy.

They're much better than niggers though, at least they don't bother anyone and aren't violent.

Hope you're doing well mate. My sister is studing for her step one USMLE in a month right now lol. Crazy how much shite is on that exam.

I think it's their culture
like Ashkenazi Jews are great with finances and business, Gypsies are beggars and scrap collectors

they don't want to assimilate, and I understand that

this, it's sorta sad how the Indians are, but it's their fucking fault frankly.

They don't have the "i was forced to come to America" excuse like blacks. or "we were forced to work in shit conditions" like legal/illegal immigrants

Tell her I wish her (and you) the best, I am having trouble downing 1300 dollars for that exam, and I'll have to take it in Egypt / UAE / Saudia

Also a big factor in the exam from the Qbank I have depends on your mental state, your preparation before the test. I am honestly going to pop 1mg of Lorazepam or 30mg of propanolol before I walk in to calm the nerves

They have the same culture as our government then, except they use the country as a scrapyard

>I think it's their culture
>like Ashkenazi Jews are great with finances and business, Gypsies are beggars and scrap collectors

true, but to be fair Ashkenazi Jews have been working in finance and business for literally hundreds of years

This, a few years ago the government decided to build an apartment complex for gypsies with kitchens, air conditioners, toilets, functioning electronics, etc.

A few days after the apartment complex / camp / small village was opened, everything was gone. The gypsies arrived and stole everything, the air conditioners, every electronic device. they stole the copper from the cables, and basically left nothing.

They are born thieves, but like 1% still make it. They are pretty talented when it comes to singing and football, apparently.

You unironically need to just take all their kids away from them. They just need to be raised in a proper upbringing and instilled with decent values. They're always going to be like that if they get raised in their shitty culture.

>I am honestly going to pop 1mg of Lorazepam or 30mg of propanolol before I walk in to calm the nerves

Haha best of luck to you lad, I'm sure you'll do great. Btw is the USMLE not administered in Sudan? Seems odd that every med student in the MENA region would have to go to a testing center in Egypt / UAE / Saudi to take it.

its ironic when a jew calls anyone shitskin.
your skin is white. but thats because you lived in europe and racemix. the sole culture you cling so dearly onto is you are white because of us, not because of your jewish heritage. your jewish heritage is "shitskinned"

yeah, they filled in the niche needed in medieval Europe, and that's how Jews became associated with trade, finance and business, because they were forbidden to own land

Gypsies started causing problems when they were forbidden to wander as nomads, that was in 19th century

Thanks, and we have a trade embargo that's been on for a while, and is scheduled for review by the American government soon

No Amazon, no Chevrolet, not even google products besides a few apps. Funneling money for politicians here is a felony and I remember BNP Paribas being fined 9.8 billion for help Sudanese and Iranian governments transfer funds

I doubt it will change.

>t-there's no discrimination against non-ashkenazi
>l-look! We treat all jews equally!

Unfortunately I agree with this user. Under the current administration it's doubtful that any trade restrictions will be relaxed.

The Ashkenazim are just too cunning and brilliant for even their fellow Jews to compete with mate. It's the natural order of things

Lol. Is there any group of people in the entire world that is lower than the gypsies?

serbs

Just be glad we don't have to deal with them in America lol

good point

t. James Goldstein

Nah I'm not even Jewish I just respect their achievements and high average IQ

Actually there is a sizeable number of gypsies in America, but the ones here seem to be more tame.

You're not fooling anyone

Poles.

>t.((()))

Our natives would probably be gypsies (not the Roma, I mean the Snatch ones)
They're more weird and alien than underprivileged though

What's the deal with Pikeys? Are they descended from nomadic celts or something

Gypsies not roma, the traveller ones.
They are loud, brash and belligerent.

Years of bullshit by the government does that to you though.

Remember when we both did that? This ahit always leads to very fucked up shit in those schools.