My mom just died. i have no friends and i don’t feel comfortable opening up to my siblings

my mom just died. i have no friends and i don’t feel comfortable opening up to my siblings

i really need a hug or something. i understand Sup Forums can be ruthless so i’m probably retarded for coming on here but a lot of Sup Forumsros are really sweet and i appreciate you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00I-SYJaPjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hang in there man.

I used to be like you. Nobody helped me. Nobody is gonna help you either. Toughen up and you'll feel better.

Here's a hug, and suggestion; talk to your siblings. It'll help

thank you

thank you so much dude

Sorry about your mom. Hope things get better for you sooner than later

>not a suicide pun
good job user

That's bad shit OP.

*hugs*

You are in the best spot in a human life. At a bottom point, but not rock bottom.

You have choices from now... Either grab life by the horns OR get gored by the horns.

Either way, the choice is solely on you.

P.S. I had to come to terms to this by my teenage years. You're best bet now is to take the high ground and risk little.

thank you!

it is, thanks so much *hugs tighter*

thank you so much dude!!

haha love you user

You can have my mom.

*teleports behind you*

dubs

I'm fine. Just really jaded. Everyone says that it sucks that people don't care about each other. Have you ever noticed it only happens when they want people to care about them?

whoa how did you get there???

Mine died almost exactly a year ago. Hang in there. It gets better. Get a photo of her and "talk" to her; it feels weird but just getting shit out of your head helps.

very true, and i’m glad to hear you’re okay

thanks dude! sorry to hear about that

man Sup Forums may be fucked up but we're a family, we're here for ya, keep holding on, you'll get through this, and we'll be here to make you laugh, hit you in the feels and call you a fag, live your life well Sup Forumsro

feels thread?

Sorry to hear that man, I hope everything works out for you.

thanks so much!! and that’s really true, i love you all even the assholes. maybe not that animal abuse thread makers tho... lol

Hang in there dude.

totally! and small world i have OCD

thanks bro

thanks!

sorry about your loss user. Women and drugs typically make me feel a lot better. Get the ol pickled brined and smoke a doobie. Take care bro

Been there, user. Even though, no one is gonna get it. You gotta carry that weight, but you'll make it. Be strong.

thanks dude! but i’m not into girls and idk if i want to get any kind of dependence, i’m prone to that. thanks so much though

i’ll try user

I've gone through similar circumstances back when I was five. As a result, I've become apathetic and reserved. This is a defence tactic, and to this day I find difficulty in opening myself up to others. I don't want to get hurt, I don't want to be seen as vulnerable.

take care of yourself, dude

So replace women with whatever your into. I'll take care of your drugs then

Stay strong, //ro

Sorry for your loss user, I lost my dad when I was 16 and it was a big deal for me at that time, I miss him but it doesn't hurt anymore, if anything, they are doing so much better than us right now.

The b emoji didn't work. The original message had "stay strong, Sup Forumsro"

i feel that. years before my mom died she’s been really mentally ill and would say things she didn’t mean to mean, she’d hit me, tell me to kill mysef, kick me out, etc. and all of that caused me to not want to open up to anyone. it sucks

i’ll try user

Sounds tough man, just take some time for yourself to grieve. I hope you get through this.

Well this is going to be fun.
I have 13 minutes, open up

thanks dude!

i’m sorry to hear that! loss sucks.

You'll get through it man. Just keep your head up and try to stay busy, that's helped me to keep mind off things when grieving. But also make sure you have a little bit of alone time to process and let things out so you don't bottle up emotions too much. And I agree with the other user that said to talk to your siblings. Regardless of the relationship or possible lack thereof you have with them, you still share a common ground in losing your Mom and can help each other through it. Hope this helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=00I-SYJaPjA
Listen to some good metal at full blast. Keeps you from thinking.

Listen op. I know it sucks but there honestly isn't anyway you can feel better about this instantly.Talking does help but you're just going to have to wait it out and eventually you'll be able to cope with it. Good luck man hope you start feeling better soon.

thanks so much!

my mom hated my guts ever since she found out i liked guys, she would kick me out, tell me to kill myself, hit me, attempted suicide in front of me and took me and my siblings phones so we couldn’t call my dad, it was a lot. she was really mentally ill and i think schizophrenic too so it sucked... and considering how bad my relationship was with her when she died makes it feel worse. you don’t have to respond but ily for listening dude

She sounds like a shit person OP, why you crying for her

thank you so much. it blows my mind that people are actually taking the time to talk to me lol, i appreciate it!

ill try it!

thank you! also nice dubs

sorry for your loss. They say time heals all wounds. I guess this is a chance for you to reflect on all the positive things in your life. it could always be worse. you could be black.

>my mom just died

HAhahahahahaa FAGGOT

because she was my mom, it’s hard to not cry. and she was mentally ill and drunk 24/7 she didn’t mean what she said...

Good luck kid,
Don't force yourself to open up, tho. Most people aren't worth talking to. But here, well, if a conversation goes sour you just leave and next day you're a new OP.

Keep it together, even if only to yourself, user
see you, space cowboy

LOL i should’ve expected responses like this when i came to Sup Forums. ily. i’m white but let’s be nice this is a nice thread

I lost my mom a couple of years ago. I'm sorry for your loss user and I know what you are going through right now. What is your situation? Did you live with your Mom?

GET A LOAD OF THIS NEWFAG

GO BACK TO FACEBOOK YOU HOOKER

Now that she's dead, I bet there is no one in the world that cares about you. Good. No one gives a shit about you and expects anything from, so get out there and make her memory proud. Make them all remember your name.

thank you so much Sup Forumsro!!

She was abusive. She drank on her own accord. Her beliefs about your sexuality have nothing to do with mental illness.
You are crying over someone you had an abusive relationship with.

I lost my moms in March. Shit's hard. Most of us have a complex relationship with our mothers so you're also probably dealing with some pretty new feelings right now. It's okay, Sup Forumsro. We've all been there or are going there.

You got this.

OC puss for ya. If you're a gayfag, I don't have any wieners for you.

yeah i’m 18 so i still live with my parents, iit sucks because she hated my guts before she died... she was ill and said stuff she didn’t mean

also i’m sorry for your loss dude!

i guess... idk it’s hard

thank you! and yeah gayfag here lol

If I could find you right now, I'd want to hear the whole thing. Just really hear out your story. And if you hate me for hearing it, that's okay. Sounds like you need to tell it.

OC puss for you too.

listen kiddo I'm serious. I'm an oldfag. I taught moot how to program Java when he was just a meer boy. take this advice. live everyday like it's your last. hug your friends more often. be there for your family even if opening up to them is painful or seemingly impossible. never wear condoms, because you're not a fucking sailor. always claim single 0 on your w2 even if you own property. never doubt yourself. DO NOT TIP if the service is absolute shit. and most importantly once everything begins to go back to a new sense of normal, never stop trying.

>OP says he is gay
>posts picture of vagina to cheer him up
10/10

thank you dude

Sorry for your loss. My dad just died on Sunday so I understand your feelings of loss. However, I can also tell you that it would have been a lot worse if you had died before your mom. There is a natural order to things. If all goes according to plan your parents will always die before you. Enjoy the rest of your life. It's what your mom would have wanted.

Fuck, man... nothing I see will make you feel better. I'd give you a hug if I was there with you.

Are you religious? If so, take comfort in the possibility you'll see her again.

This Thread.

i’ll take that advice haha, thanks!

that’s very true. also i’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, you seem like a nice dude and that sucks that you’re hurting

You are trying to make her look like a victim. Everyone makes their own choices. You also assume the things she did and the things she said weren't her fault. Stop painting her as a good person. Family is what you make of it, she was a bitch that pushed you out of her vagina, not a mother. She hurt you, abused you, and did nothing to improve your childhood. She isn't your mother if she did so many horrible things to you, she is just the person who got knocked up and pushed a person out of her vagina.

nah not religious, but thanks so much for the hug! haha i sound gay af but Sup Forums hugs are the best

Uhhhh.... I happen to have a bone atm. Welcome to the only pic of my dick on the internet.

Fuck, I always knew Sup Forums would make me ghey.

Been there. We have to realize that things people say when their body is shutting down is just the brain running out of gas and we don't have to take what they say seriously. They don't know what they are saying.

You didn't reply to that picture in YLYL, did you?

nice dubs

also i see what you mean. it’s just hard for me to see it that way when she used to be a really nice mom when i was younger and put up with all my shit and didn’t get like this until later in our life.

pretty peepee, i like haha thank you!!

Thanks but not hurting. My dad was the one hurting and death was better sooner than later. Had plenty of time to prepare for it and am glad he no longer suffers.

exactly!

You wanna hang out with me ?

no, why? not sure what you’re talking about

that’s great to here dude. glad you’re at peace

I hadn't read this when I posted.
Shit, you shouldn't feel bad for her going. She was sick alright, but she was a rightfully-called bitch.

Go to for fluffy cute pictures;

Fag on, OP.

wish i could lol Sup Forums seems sweet tonight

Hang w/ Chester

mY mOm JuSt DiEd

i ReAlLy NeEd a HuG oR sOmEtHiNg.

OP, I cam to drop off condolences and logs. Hopefully time will help you heal.

thanks dude! it’s just hard for me to hate her now since she is my mom you know... i don’t know its hard.

okay chester

He's being a dick lol. There are pictures circulating ylyl threads and they oftentimes read "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight". You don't frequent b a lot?

thank you! also i’m sorry if i sound like a newfag but who is that? i keep seeing that pic everywhere

ohhhhh lol i get it haha, yeah i see those threads a lot i’m just clueless

Andy Sixx, you'd only know who it is if you are a 15 year old emo chick or a faggot on Sup Forums. It is a forced meme that the same 6 people spam.

hes a singer or something in Black Veil Brides

ohhhh lol thanks!

Nah its cool don't worry about it. Also, I read some other posts and it sucks how complicated the relationship with your mom was. You must be having some really mixed feelings now huh?