ITT: traps, shemales, ladyboys, CDs, femboys, sissies, chasers, faggots, degenerates, and mental illness

ITT: traps, shemales, ladyboys, CDs, femboys, sissies, chasers, faggots, degenerates, and mental illness.

Continuation from

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Need sound. So cute

This babe is part of our royal family!

audio not allowed on Sup Forums :I

Come on, Julia let's see dat ass.

Crazily enough she has a cute as fuck voice, and it's not one of those "obvious tranny" kind of voices at all

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

me

it's Veronica

Actually just very bad looking, face is ugly.
Just my opinion.

agreed. but cute voice

Who is that?

italian fasciotrap ? post moar!

Man why are girls bikini bottoms so comfy

Sauce)

Hi

pookie

Sissy tribute? Kik awwcutiee

I love this outfit

not that bad, but to each their own

Jesus dude
>>/hm/

Thank you!! :3

WTF? bullshit site, story board or what?

Bullshit

those are cute shoes.

Looking again for cuties in Utah.

Why no Legend Stats on this Fem Trap?

What is the story, Age, Location, Pro Status, Still Trap or no longer, Likes Dresses & Make Up but not clubs, tourists, assholes with money?

i want to become a trap. like full blown, take hormones, get castrated, grow boobs and have a little tiny cute dick. what's the first step?

Being okay with it in public. Most therapists will tell you that you need to be openly okay with cross-dressing before you take any further steps

Newfag spotted

but then im just a dude in drag

sauce?

Late as fuck

Most don't from 0 to 100 when you're talking about becoming trans. Getting tits and cutting your balls off is a serious decision that you can't come back from. That's why like I said. most therapists will tell you that you need to go in drag for awhile before you can even remotely think about moving onto hormones or reassignment surgery

1. Yeah, dress like full time
2. Exercise, Eat Right, like women that get boob jobs
3. Ask yourself if you are sober, well rested, have nutrition, are you thinking at the top form?
4. what kind of sex will you want in the future. Can you be the person that is just submissive, and takes little pleasure from penetration?
5. Are you spiritual in ability to tolerate men and dominance, are you a bottom, are you the type to like crying, tears, and service to all men?

i think i'd rather be with other girls than men. i love being submissive.

My kik is trepboi69, what does a slut have to do around here to get messaged? ; )

not be a guy

You sound young and maybe not thinking clear.

This.

Kinda nice.

Damn you know, she looks even better today, this video than ever before. Really great example for everyone.

Suck my dick.

Is wishing i was a girl good enough?

If you live near me, sure ;)

The art is fucking hot tho, is there a devart or hfoundry page for them or something? I need moar.

sauce?

Yeah. I've always wanted to be with girls and maybe have a girls body. I'm not sure anyone can tell you you have to want to be with guys or want to be penetrated in some way.

You can fantasize. Fantasy can set you free. Very different from surgury. You can always have fantasies. You can put in make up and dress up. You can be a woman and have surgery. You still don't have to swallow men's cum, or take penis's, or take the hard whiskers of mens beards burning your face.

You can be a woman and seek women for friends and FWB. Up to you. Maybe you will related to Trans-Men to Women better than women. Or not. The men that get castrated in India probably mostly like being around others castrated because there is something more to related to.

Google "Lovebird94"

Where do you live? And show ass

where do you live near?

Do you happen to be in Texas?

I'm in SLC. Come get it.

Traps are just gay with extra steps

So of course the guy is gonna ask. Where do you live, how tall are you, you seem young and sexual, are you the type to take some places or do you just like to stay at home where we can wonder about sex, beer, booze, and how to stimulate the libido?

Actually I have no kik, have no contact info, call me a fag, but oh maybe I am private kind of guy with lots of fantasies.

Excellent.

So do we have to go to Asia, Thailand, Singapore, to get to meet this Trap?

Do you have stats, location, name, age, pro status, does she go out, does she stay private?

Anyone have her kik?

those are large areolæ.

I guess thread is dead.

Wonder where to go for email, free email without having to sumit biometrics.

I guess everyone does a search for one time email or throwaway email since government is like all over google, facebook, twitter, social media

Sorry guys, I live in Australia :( heres my booty instead :)

Im pretty tall, like above 6 feet :(, young and sexual explains me pretty well lol but im definitely a stay at home person, theres more fun to be had with the two of us ;)

Ontario here

I'm a fellow Aussie, where abouts?

She is kind of sweet isn't she?

Who is that?

I've seen this before, who is it?

A.C.T, what about you?

Ah NSW, I have Kik if you wanted to add me in case you're ever up this way

Nice juicy ass looks like it needs some cocks inside

Sauce?!?!

I guess I can repost a bit to keep the thread alive :P

More?