Cont: Cat abuser, trying to gain fame from killing her cat on Instagram. Prove Sup Forums isn't dead and buried

Cont: Cat abuser, trying to gain fame from killing her cat on Instagram. Prove Sup Forums isn't dead and buried.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/0bcd0_/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't have the webm, someone else can post it. Here's a part of the video.

I love it when underage faggots pretend to play vigilante justice, but you're clearly too retarded to understand how silly you sound if you're posting this at all.
>sage

Instagram post that got deleted

If you aren't here to help, go back to your trap thread and wait it out

Lia, tell them the truth or I will go to your house and beat you.

你知道我會玩得很粗暴

I've actually lost all fucking hope for this shithole of a website, all you niggers do all day is post celeb fap threads, and this shit gets sent straight to page 10.

Why don't you tell us?

Lurking with interest

You can’t hide you can’t run Newfag confirmed

Bumping for great justice

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND THAT GOOK BITCH AND TAKE HER HEAD

I love it when underage faggots pretend to be edgy and cool, but you’re clearly too autistic to understand shit.

if dubs this is now a boxxy thread

You nasty fuck, why share this again?

Mister Snowball was cute. I don't want to remember him that way.

instagram.com/0bcd0_/

Lia killed the cat.

So who is Lia and who is Miku.

how could you fail that hard?

that whore deserves death

Lia killed the cat

THIS

"underage" and "newfag" are just becoming the Godwin's Law of Sup Forums.

Anomalous is on the case

Just watched the webm this cunt needs to be publically executed. Anyone have any idea exactly where she lives and if what she did is against the law? This cunt needs to go to jail at least.

survival of the fittest, bitch

哈哈, 你要做什麼, 你這個蕩婦

Nobodies, Miku isn't a chinese name, neither is Lia.

Just some faggot pretending to be chinese with google translate

that’s fucking creepy

ching chong ding dong faggot

She is from 1839 berlin, she is a time travel

bump for cats, they are the only things sacred on the internet

Does anyone know if she still currently lives in Zhujiang New Town? We need to find out the animal abuse laws in that area if so.

Lia is the girl in the video thumbnail, and Miku is supposedly her friend. Either Miku hates being her friend or wants Lia to "tell the truth". I don't know if Miku is the same friend who said that Lia's brother killed the cat and is taking the blame to not get him in trouble.

我會用冰凍的 Narutomaki 強姦你我從來不喜歡你反正你陰道殺手挑逗蕩婦

Who cares if it’s against the law? Let’s find her and fucking torture her like she tortured the poor cat.

Lets assume so, find them

Again why is this racist here

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a false flag by the japanese. They've never gotten over American cars becoming more affordable.

where u getting this info tho

That'd be ideal yeah but if we can't we should at least get this cunt locked up

GUYS LET’S FUCKING CALM DOWN FOR A MINUTE

How do we even know that she's the one who killed the cat? It's just a fucking picture of a woman holding a cat. We have no idea if it's actually her. Someone could be bamboozling us.

你這個噁心的同性戀妓女

You know Miku is a fucking Japanese name.

Mr Snugglesworth

english motherfucker do you speak it

Chinese motherfucker, do you read it?

You know young chinese do not use traditional chinese. Congrats on the fail, also the grammar is slightly off.

It was confirmed as edited in the last thread

The actual video was taken down, this was the precursor

Was in old thread which was recently deleted. Someone probably actually has screenshots.

The way she did it was cruel, but if you talk to older folks it was common to kill extra cats on the farm or whatever. A guy at work used to shoot the ones that werent catching mice with a 22.

I'm not actually racist. I'm just tired of having to use Google Translate all the fucking time.

I love the Chinese, Mexican, black, etc., I just want people to speak English, since this is an English website. :)

我知道某事,但我不确定我应该说话

Sadly yeah, I know, I'm just giving benefit of the doubt in this situation.

1. Ugly face.
2. Nice tits.
3. Batshit insane.

No, rice niggers need to learn how to write with something other than scribbles or fuck the way back to niichan and get raped by the japs again

No one cares, they just want an excuse to spout mysognistic racist comments while claiming a moral high ground.

It's Sup Forums , newfag.

Not even close to the same, dude.

You don't know shit, you lying little cunt.

If you actually know shit, SPEAK ENGLISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

fuck off! muh murica muh fattdom!

>我知道某事,但我不确定我应该说话
Then just say it why would you withhold it. Unless you know nothing.

I'm not American.

Not everyone who speaks English is American. Try again, dumbass.

She did it. You happy now?

Looks like theres no real legal recourse for this bitch so lets just track her down and ruin her life.

He/She doesn't know S H I T

It was chick's brother

She probably lives in Ching Chong Land, though.

Miku here. It wasn't. It was her.

it's murican site you dumbfuck so it's obvious there is more muricans thatn rest of the world

Do it for the cats. It's justified.

You do realise I am a Japanese girl, right

Why do you faggots never want to do actual shit? Is derailing threads funner than actual raids? Is weird Sup Forums could track down a fucking flag with nothing but the sky but you guys would rather just sit here and talk about fuck all, with some fuck larping as her friend.

No wonder the worlds going to shit when even weaponised autism is disarming itself.

Find her

我的小黄色刺是美国国旗上的爆炸精子

>Thatn rest of the world

Funny to see you call some one dumb...

そうですか

Closest thing we have to location, definetely in this area

how could you say that? I mean seriously...

man what a fucking bitch

Such a sarcastic tone. It is.

cuck you ginna pay for this

>there is more muricans thatn rest of the world

fuck off autist lmfao

this

Ooh, I am so scared.

Literally this

Suck a dick plebbacus

Is he our man?

??
How can we narrow it down?

Good post.

Look I'm working on it kid. Currently scouring the web for any info while lurking here on my phone. I agree that more should be trying to find info rather than bitching, but this is Sup Forums, I expect nothing more than what I've read so far.

T H I S

Sup Forums is not the same as before Sup Forumsro

YEAH LET'S DO IT, Sup Forums!!!

>he thinks this isn't a trap thread