There was a thread earlier today, or maybe late last night, it had a lot of post. not sure what it was about...

there was a thread earlier today, or maybe late last night, it had a lot of post. not sure what it was about. there was some pics of some chick with massive tits. in a supermarket or some shit and there was one pic where she stood in front of a dairy sign. anyone got dem pics? or know who she is/

You're a fucking loser.

mate, i just want to have a bash. you're not helping

It's the megamilk girl.

See you in two days

Shut the fuck up you crooked toothed mohammad you lost all rights to have an opinion
choke on a fucking willy you inbred billy

>LOOK AT ME I'M A FUCKING KEKOLD HOLY SHIT

o i am laffing

Now you are posting this on every thread?

lol, that is pretty accurate desu. im impressed

Listen here you faggot. Now I'm not saying anything about my feelings on your complete ignorance or the fact you may be technically retarded. I will say that no one, and I mean no one will ever accept what you think and feel. You are an outcast, a fat loser and are about as pathetic as they come.

damn. keep it coming. so far you're about 80% spot on. genuinely wanna hear what youre gonna say next. go on mate.

Ce-i cu bantu asta pe tine ma

Ascultă aici bă căcat tu ochii. Doar pentru că tu ești prost ca pula și nu poți forma nici două insulte coerente nu înseamnă ca nimeni nu poate. Ești mai prost ca un papagal și nici măcar nu știi să folosești diacritice. Înghite un căcat, căcat ce ești.

You talk shit but Im military and you are not pussy faggot

Posting to express interest

I remember.... ya she was stupid hot and had videos

Please take time to reflect on how utterly fucking stupid you are.
And then kill yourself so your genes dont scum up the human race.

4) You aren't better than civilians you military piece of shit. That's what your masters tell you to fluff your ego and so you don't feel bad for being a submissive little bitch.

Gata, a descoperit Garcea cum sa intre pe Sup Forums, s-a dus totul pe pula.

yes mate, there were a few pics, she was wearing like a greyish top/skirt thing, didnt have her boobs out, comeon lets find this shit!

Lanie Morgan Lanie Morgan
>Lanie Morgan
>Lanie Morgan
>Lanie Morgan
>Lanie Morgan

Îți este ciudă că te-a făcut mă-ta prost? Învață sa nu mai fi primitiv si ia o carte de gramatică în mână. Doar cocalarii mai folosesc termenul "garcea". Incoerentule.

YES MATE, fucking salute to you. Had the name of this cunt in my head, sounds similar

WE AREN'T ALL SHITPOSTERS

Mars ma, sarac de la Lelents, du-te si culcate ca ai maine de stat capra pana termina satenii cu tine.

Meri ma drecu pe Sup Forums ca ne faci tara de ras cand te vad astia.
Primitiva-i mata de cand a futut-o tac-tu in cusca de cimpanzei la gradina zoologica.

yeh, of course mate. PURE CLASS

Ce insulte de expirat ai. Le-ai luat din abecedar? Probabil nu, fiindcă se pare ca nu știi prea multe din el. Învață să scrii corect în limba română bufonule. Ai ajuns și tu să sugi pula negrilor și ești tu mare cacat.
Pari a fi prost din naștere, sau doar primitiv.