Sup Forums let's stone this chinky cunt to death and cum over her dead body!

Sup Forums let's stone this chinky cunt to death and cum over her dead body!
who is joining me?
Fucking hate chinks, scum of the earth!

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/NUNZrM
instagram.com/0bcd0_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on Sup Forums tell me what you would do to this chink
I'd fucking cut her up and burn the bitch

...they helped make your computer by building the parts... I'm not trying to be some PC bitch, but I'd personally just black mail her into fucking me until she got stolkholm syndrome, then I would get her to marry me and be my little cum slut. Because I am a gentleman.

Well why are you so mad white boy? Be happy, where would your tupperware be without us? We save lives nigga- or at least give you convenient casings in which to compartmentalize meals and small nick-knacks.

fuck chinks!! I fucking hate them!

SHE HAS MADE ME FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you alright? Isn't it past your bedtime?

looks like someone is mad kek

>SHE HAS MADE ME FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>looks like someone is mad kek
kill yourself

fuck off cunt

what?

k, but like, I'm just curious, what makes little kids like you so edgy these days? Does it make you feel good? Because you're anonymous and wouldn't say this to anyone else in public?

She said no, huh?

Sucks, brah.

Yoy missed al threads about that fumb chink... she killed her cat and uploaded on ig

Oh damn that's terrible. Nudes?

are you telling me you wouldn't stone this chink to death? and enjoy it?

Looking through the parks of that chink town atm

Maybe near Monument to Dr. Sun Yat-sen

GOD DAMNIT I WOULD CUM INSIDE THAT CRAZY BITCH

Who thinks she's gonna start killing people?

throw her in the washing machine and post it on instagram

no because she is going to get killed first by Sup Forums
we are going to stone her to death and cum over her dead body

:)

well are you joining us?

Who tf cares? Let’s kill her anyway.

She killed and tortured a kitten (not in that order). Fuck this woman.

discordapp.com/invite/NUNZrM
Discord has no log features and wont 404

anyone with enough NEW info will be given admin

Saw her video where she was walking on egde of roof? Bitch is crazy, propably soon.

ppl pliz screenshot her images and points of reference so all is organized ITT

nigga, I'm doing this since they started the 2nd thread

This. Let's kill her and make a snuff video out of it.

Dont be such a nigger because a fucking cat got killed

maybe a church?

They are better than Muslims, niggers, Jews, Illegal Mexicans. At least they work and learn the language and don't commit as much crime.

for you

Sup Forums raided some instagram whore and got mad when they found out "she" was a he.

We should go old school on this bitch, order pizza, hookers, kill her cat, leave voicemails with long besotted moans

>kill her cat
topkek

we got to find her

One of her posts are from W Guangzhou. Would that be here?

THIS

nice, I'm looking to match the buildings

Someone killed a cat, autists think Sup Forums should raid this person for it.

while the pros do their thing and locate her, shouldn't the rest of us be spamming her followers, etc?

>what makes little kids like you so edgy these days
Being this new. It isnt edgy on Sup Forums, thats just how we talk to each other, try it sometime faggot, its fun. Then an hero like the faggot you are. Post results.

yes what should we do?
make fake accounts and spam all her photos?

Lol, this.

we all know thats you

That's what I'm thinking. Put the video on mega and give her followers the link. Some shit like that.

kek
you made that quick

Nah, she'll delete the photos
We need to find where it was she took them and make it public knowledge, then spam

So i mentioned inmy last thread I killed my wifes cat. I havent ever killed anyone and dont plan on it. It is a myth that people that kill animals progress to killing people. Its like the myth that weed makes you try harder drugs. Just because some people did, doesnt mean that one led to the other, you know?

Yep this guy knows whats up. Theres about 20 other groups Im more worried about before slant eyes.

>you know?
I know you're an attention seeking little prick. I'm really sorry about your small wee-wee but the adults are working. Please piss off with your edgy bs.

You might want counseling, edgelord

This aarongr1983 sounds worth investigating.

I don't know what fucking SJW is doing this right now, but fuck off, just make a fake twitter and tell your real twitter to go fuck yourself if you want some recognition, it worked for Anita Sarkeesian

Sounding good to me. We need to make her kill herself

>fag linked to Sup Forums on instagram

Now they will all come here. What have you done!?

top keke

hotels anyone?

This reminds me of my younger brothers. They look at things I've done and imitate them so they can impress me but the hardest part of that, for me, is explaining to them that the nuance is missing. It's lacking the creative power and audacity because it's being copied. This shows me that they don't truly get it.

Not sure why I thought of that tonight. I might give one of them a call and see how he's doing. Not sure how I'm going to get past the uncomfortably long and silent pauses that come with two people who have nothing in common.

But first, we should kill her cat.

why user?

it's already dead nigger

backed up most of the interesting shit just in case the hag decides to delete them

Thank you for confirming your identity. Please stand by while we reboot this ancient device. Preferably on top of that giant red bullseye.

trips for her tripes

What's going on? She killed her cat? Where?

last thread we got an webd

last one doods

>kill her cat
lmao nigga she already did that, even posted it on her IG

Yes, no? Any similarities?

jesus fucking christ what did she do, kill your cat?

Would I have to go outside?

keep going with hard work I think you're nearly there

If that's the case, she posted that on September 17th and then there's another post from W Guangzhou on September 30th.

Surely she has more than one cat

good idea

That's what we've got young ones for.

Here

Where on her instagram does it show her killing her cat?

angle is all wrong, there is a building in front of the square and a tall tree or chapel tower on the way, and not 3 buildings.

This aint 'the place

my captchas have become insufferable atm because of my good idea

not anymore
instagram.com/0bcd0_/

Thanks for posting her pictures, now i can fap.

save your load for when we've killed her and got the chinks body

What the fuck!? As an Asian I am truly disgusted and sorry that another fellow Asian would do this. If you guys need me to translate anything from Chinese to catch this bitch then feel free to message me.

fucking disgusting bitch. I swear I would have guys rape this bitch, then boil her alive

/thread

welp, back to fapping I guess

right

How did you know i have a small wee wee?
Lol think about it retard, I can say its true till i am blue in the face and no one will believe me, its the best place to go to admit you did something because no one will believe you.
This is the one place I can tell the truth, only because everyone assumes it is a lie, even if you believe me and tried to report me the authorities wouldnt bother to chase down a cat killer, and even if they did I could just say "I was pretendign to be a small dicked troll on Sup Forums, sorry pigs" and they would go away without investigation. Its really a win win here.
In either case, just because you dont like the content of my post doesnt mean you shouldnt want to defend to the death my right to post it!

Does it help that it was an ugly black cat? no one likes black cats right?

avenge bowtie cat
he died for youur virginity

fegg

Please seek help user, the moralfags should know better than to encourage your violent fantasies

Why stone her for an accident?

Better off lynching niggers for in purpose animal abuse.