If multiculturalism is so bad, why is America the greatest, most powerful country on earth?

If multiculturalism is so bad, why is America the greatest, most powerful country on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

multicultural =/= multiethnic

Say that in 30 years.

America is great DESPITE multiculturalism, not because of it. Fuck off with your shit bait.

You are a bunch of fat losers. Nothing great about you

Because the US is not "multicultural". Immigrants are encouraged to integrate instead of ghettoized.

/thread

Except thats not true. I know many people who celebrate their Italian, Irish, Jewish, Indian etc heritage. And there are countless ethnic neighborhoods in America

Celebrating your heritage is not the same as preserving it in isolated and hostile ghettos. I'm willing to bet that the majority of those people of whom you speak consider themselves American first. Take it from someone that has lived through the nightmare of multicultism and know that you are far better off without it.

I'm from NJ, I would say I have a far different culture than someone from Louisiana or Texas

bump

Because of white people.

Worst thing we ever did was try to save a few bucks by bringing over nigger farm equipment.

america wasn't called the melting pot for no fucking reason. we weren't multicultural. america assimilated and appropriated all cultures that came here into its own culture. there was only one culture. the american culture. now, that's not so much the case as the lefties keep fucking everything up as hard as they can.

You know most doctors i've ever met in the USA were foreign?

It's because the USA is a parasite nation. Being at war for ~90% of your existence does that...

Also African "americans" shoot each other on the daily. In 30 years the country won't even exist anyway. That poverty line though XD

>Celebrating your heritage is not the same as preserving it in isolated and hostile ghettos

This. The irish, itallians and indians in America aren't beating people up for going in their neighborhoods or screaming about appropriation while claiming their heritage nations are better. They are just giving credit to their ancestors for building a life for them in America. My roommate is Australian and American and he loves Australia but he's also patriotic as shit when it comes to the U.S.

Fucking illegal Mexicans come here, demand free shit, claim this land is rightfully theirs and then cry and wave the Mexican flag when people say they need to come legally. Legal Americans who came from Mexico take pride in being American while still having Mexican customs they practice. That's what people don't get, multiculturalism is anti national culture because it all about putting foreign cultures first. I wish liberals could understand that having a national culture and indentity isn't racist or bad, lots of people immigrate here because they want to be apart of American culture. Only muslims, illegals and niggers think the culture is bad because it doesn't allow them to commit crimes or stone women.

Man, Czech posters have been acting like little bitches today. that beta cuck anger could power our burger factories. Too bad we don't want muzzie semen on our big macs.

So which semen do we prefer? Lacktinos?

America has had various people come and settle here, but they were (for the longest time) all white christians and they all assimilated into the overall american culture fairly well.

Things went to shit after the 1965 immigration act. Which is when we started importing tons and tons of mudskins. and things have slowly gotten worse as a result.

We're only "successful" now because of inertia, and steam is running out. We're still coasting off former success while being bogged down with all this diversity.

It isn't bad. Only certain cultures are the problem. Indian or East Asian immigrants generally assilmate after a generation and they are intelligent hard workers. Their native cultures aren't very hostile to the American way of life as say Muslim immigrants. It's only when certain cultures make up a multi cultural society, then it becomes a problems. I hardly hear anything about Sikhs or Hindus or polish being a problem. Only certain cultures. Multiculturism only fails if there is mass immigration of culture hostile to western life

That might be what you and your father enjoy but in the rest of the country it's bald eagle semen. It's why our high school students are so big.

Damn, fucking cuck.

The first generation of Americans killed off the Native population diminishing them to nothing. If this isn't proof multiculturalism doesn't work than I don't know what is.

t.NegroSpic

>Romania

>Romania

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>America
>ever a white country
Kill yourself Cletus