Just want to see how people defend the indefensible

Just want to see how people defend the indefensible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tkBiFZBix0
youtu.be/CuwFa0c-GnM
youtu.be/Ok1Gd0CQsiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this more or less than other presidents?
i im series i dont know

lol

Are you talking about that limp wristed, racist, anti-American muslim piece of shit we just got rid of or the evil, batshit crazy, anti-American who would make you a suicide if you said anything bad about her while taking 10s of millions in "donations" from every country that kills fags and makes women dress in garbage bags?

You just do this for free or what?

Sucking at life, you are.

To save everyone the read this is list is almost entirely "coming soon", hyperbole, ineffective, or just plain outright lies.

John McCain literally snitched on his own countrymen who were trying to escape so that he could get better care in Vietnam lmao

What's "arbotion"? Is that like covfefe?

Id reply point by point, but I know this is a troll thread so I wont bother. Im sure you also already know multiple "points" in your info graphic are complete bullshit

gosh mister you seem butthurt.

sure kid

This. You should read about it. The soldiers in the camp he was held in were released dam near death and looked like concentration camp survivors 30 years prior. McCain? He looked plumper than the day he was captured.

>being this much of a faggot

>hero mccain
youtu.be/7tkBiFZBix0

>Thinking just because someone served they are a hero

I served 8 and drank more than I worked in ConUs. I am most certainly not a hero and I am sure as fuck not a Blue Falcon

Fpbp fuck the shills

Racist and Muslim

kek

You Russians are fucking funny

They called him "Songbird" or something like that.

You mean like his explanation of the "calm before the storm" comment? Yeah, he's a great circus-barker.

>but he didn't disavow david duke
youtu.be/CuwFa0c-GnM

America is tired of soft spoken faggot loving cunts like Obama. We dont need back stabbing whores like May. Merkel can go sit on a cannon dildo. In a world of faggots and whores we elected someone who is perfectly fine saying "fuck you" The faggots who complained didnt vote for him anyway. Look up vocal minority

Just gonna leave this here

Is it already snowy in Russia?

Oh get over your fucking year long fairy tail already you limp wristing cunt

>sexually assaulted women
citation needed
youtu.be/Ok1Gd0CQsiM

kek it's not gonna work. We're all on to you

hey troll, you missed your "citation" bots arent very smart these days are they?

> Just want to see how people defend the indefensible
"It was her turn."

lol, how much did you get paid for that post? $009? Who am I kidding? It was more like $0.003

still missing it

Whoever wrote this propaganda doesn't know how to place percent signs in English. Russian troll?

/thread

Die in your California fire

Russian Misinformation. Notice the % signs are backwards in placement.

hurr

>actually believing any of this bullshit regardless

>national space counsel

lol wut

See: You have been brainwashed / are a Russian shill.

Kill yourself.

learn Enlgish cunt

He could be the worst president we ever had for all I care, all I care about is he pisses the right people off, and thats why I wanted him in office. I would have taken bernie, the cunt is far to left for my taste but he is at least trying to make shit better, when he lost I was full on the trump train because fuck EVERYONE
I tossed my brick and hit someone with it.