Leave saving basketball to me

Leave saving basketball to me

Other urls found in this thread:

armchairallamericans.com/member-ball-family-lavar-has-not-allowed-children-to-see-sick-mother/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Great White Hope.

literally all of those kids are ugly

The complete opposite

>no one calls them the ugly balls

missed opportunity

Will he make Curry his bitch though?

>last month
>never heard of these guys
>can't go a day without seeing them somewhere at least a couple of times

it's laker fans spamming him

So fucking ugly, they're damn lucky they can ball.

Please don't. Organized basketball needs to die.

>mfw celtics take him at #1

literally the Reggie Bush of basketball.

they are memes

i think one is even a midget

FUCKIN REKT

reggie bush was much better at college football than this kid is at basketball

>tfw you're asian but your dad is genetically black

They get bitches and that's what matters. I don't think they care about faggots opinions on their looks.

the shortest one is 6'4

he's still getting whored around by his daddy just like Bush was

the comparison is definitely there, but i'm not sure if you remember how dominant reggie was. ball is a good prospect, but his shot is funky and he has plenty of holes in his game. reggie made USC the number one team in the country and won like 37 games in a row, while being the best player on the field.

the comparison is definitely there, but i'm not sure if you remember how dominant Lennart was. ball is a good prospect, but his shot is funky and he has plenty of holes in his game. Matt made USC the number one team in the country and won like 37 games in a row, while being the best player on the field.

Ftfy

His mother suffered a stroke and the entire family keeping mum to avoid "distractions"

Well yeah. Reggie was the GOAT college player.

Kek

LaMelo

ahahahahahahahahaha

BIG BALLER BRAND is a Lifestyle Apparel company founded on core family values, and inspired by the 3 Ball brothers from Chino Hills, California.

Lonzo, LiAngelo, and LaMelo Ball are basketball players with Championship pedigree.

We are always striving for excellence through strong work ethic, passion, and commitment to win as a team.

Our company goal and purpose is to deliver the same qualities into the brand.

We are dedicated to produce the highest quality products to build brand loyalty.

Our mission is to provide a clothing line that is a reflection of what every Big Baller in the world expresses through what they wear.

Trust Big Baller Brand as a Lifestyle for the latest in apparel fashion and design for any occasion.

Welcome to our family.

ugly guy detected

>welcome to our family
>armchairallamericans.com/member-ball-family-lavar-has-not-allowed-children-to-see-sick-mother/

that's a shitty family desu

>whored around by his daddy
How old are you that you don't remember that shit. Reggie and his family were and are quiet as fuck. They were poor from a crappy part of San Diego, his parents took money from a sports agent.

Lavar Ball is a rich guy from Chino Hills who knew his kids were good at basketball and like most rich people from Chino Hills pushed his kids into the profession that he saw they would be in at age six.

There is no similarity at all in any way shape or form. The Ball kids will never take money for anything because their dad is clearly crazy like a fox (They'd never be able to afford to live in Chino Hills if Lavar didn't have a good head for making money.)

holy fuck I hope all of them tear the ACLs before they get drafted

>Wanting to inflict pain on someone based on the fact that they are affiliated with the concept of a capitalist brand created by their rich family so that they could maximize profits
Fucking communist

>all these fags who care what another man looks like

>mfw this is white in Portugal

Make Basketball white again

I am legit impressed by Ball's performance in the tournament so far.

theyre closer to white than black

>51% makes you white

the leaf speaks.

Because those birches can smell the NBA money on him a mile away. His bitches would be super average as a benchwarmer

can't lie, he did have a good game tonight

jesus does LaMelo even lift?

>LiAngelo

the future Americans, ladies and gentlemen

Oh fuck. This is a legit comparison, never thought of this

Where will LaVar get drafted?

He was a reclassed freshman faggot

i can't wait for them to get sonned in the NBA. their dad is so fucking annoying

How can you be a potential nba player but have literally the worst shooting form in the history of basketball? Couldn't his dad use all that money to make him shoot the
>ball
Like a normal fucking person? His shit is just fucking terrible. Looks like a little bitch out there

>who is Shawn Marion
>who is Marcus Camby

I really hope that fucking nigger Lavar gets utterly destroyed in some way. Lonzo and LiAngelo seem like decent guys, but LaMelo seems like he's very similar to his dad. Hope he busts hard.

long as it goes in regularly, who cares

>an entire family of ballers capable of beating Michael Jordan 1 on 1

Who can stop the Lakers now?

literally 90% of the world population could beat MJ 1 on 1 currently

because it's much harder to get a clean look in the nba

No they couldn't

They tried tweaking it but it made his shot accuracy worse. So they told him to go back to this form.