Redpill me on the Russian economy

Redpill me on the Russian economy

Will they recover after the US and other western nations drop their sanctions again?

Heard that Russia would have surpassed the German economy in the future with the way it grew but since their economic crisis they are behind Italy and India.

Let's discuss Russia's economic future Sup Forums I believe Russia will be able to recover but they and us need to drop the sanctions to make it happen. They almost got 150 million people that is alot for a great economy like Germany, France and UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1BVPmUuZSlU
novayagazeta.ru/news/1693358.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude russia is poorer than Poland kek

No it's not.

Not really you guys are still lower tier Slavs that only survive cuz EU money

thats why kraków is filled with Ruskies and Ukies becouse they make 100 $ a month in Russia?

>That is because Netherlands is filled with polacks who we can literally pay with shit but no Russians come here because they aren't as poor as polacks and don't need to lose their dignity

Try again Poland is poorer than Turkey that says enough

Russian detected kek

Salary debts. Everyone is afraid of layoffs. It is very difficult to find a job with a decent wage . Special services such as the Ministry of Emergency Situations and ambulances everywhere are cutting , and others are forced to work in 2 times more for the same salary. In general it's almost the Weimar Republic. The people screaming that the Ukrainians are worse then we do. People afraid of " Maidan " and waiting for the war.

Does this anime slut only come in dancing gif form?

song me!me!me

>People afraid of " Maidan " and waiting for the war.

Is this real? Please elaborate.

By the way, after we have imposed retaliatory sanctions food has become significantly worse quality. Our producers know that we have no alternative and unashamedly use it.

Same brands, just worse?

why u denied Belaruse to sell you Polish apples?

i wonder if it's worse than US "food"

Yea, all the choices at the grocery store sure are a pain in the ass.

Our brands, but poor quality. For example bread moldy faster. Cheese - rubber e.t.c.
Why should we help you of you join the sanctions? The only thing I bought from you is Witcher.
The population considers the change of power as the collapse of the country . Association Putin is Russia - no Putin then Russia will fall. Any real opposition is the US agents, and they want the collapse of Russia.

Wow the first time I stepped in a American grocery store. All those fucking choices. I was amazed.

We only help Germany

>I love choosing between rubbery shit and marginally less rubbery shit!

The only thing wrong with the American food - dairy products. Everything else is quite edible.
So why you not sell your apples to Germany? And please stop desecrating the graves of Soviet soldiers.

It's the same shit but different packaging. It's all plastic, processed garbage full of artificial sweeteners and shit which is why your dumbass probably thought it was the best food in the world

You obviously don't do your own shopping. There's a plethora of choices, what you eat is up to you. You can eat shit, or you can eat good fresh food and cook your own meals.

You sound like a whiny little bitch who doesn't know how good they have it. Meanwhile, Russiabro is over there eating moldy bread and cheese sandwiches.

For shame.

>Any real opposition is the US agents, and they want the collapse of Russia.

You just never lived through the 90s and basic economic ideal of the opposition is to return Russia to how it was back then.

we are selling them everywhere but you really liked them the most and fuck the statues waste of place we could build a fabric or something in place of them

>I have the means to spend more than 50 dorrah a week on food
it hurts

I didnt buy anything I was only looking. Why yall niggas gotta be so goddamn mean

If you are not "nashist scum" of course.

Russia should invite Americans over and give them land and a tractor and let them do the farming. You would be shocked to see how hard these guys can work. It will blow you away.

You tryin to pull a fast one? Send them a bunch of illegals instead? They'll catch on eventually.

Of course I am. We, nashist scum, have no right to point out one of the main reasons opposition gets about 2-3% of votes. Still, if it's your passport and not something you took from you parent - I will ask why you consider 90s to be good?

Is that your grandpa stuff?
If not can you just die please?

We already have a number of US farms near Smolensk, and in Siberia. One of them even has become a meme through his laughter.
youtu.be/1BVPmUuZSlU
No. But Putin was acceptable till 2006. He actually managed to sort out the mess. But freedom of speech have become less. A tyranny Chechens and the ability to change the government are annoying.
Why you not it a dick?

Putin have nothing to do with being acceptable. Also, freedom of speech exists - opposition media not only exist, they are officially registered and push anti-goverment agenda. Freedom of speech is the worst enemy of the opposition, though: aside from dedicated group of people, it rebukes absolute majority of potential voters.

Also, "tyranny of Chechens" is a meme. Well, unless they raped you - then it is kind of a tyranny.

Myself, I am ok with the situation - sanctions wasn't surprising. If not for Crimea, they would be imposed for Magnitskiy. And if not for Magnitskiy - they would be imposed because faggots are prohibited from pushing their propaganda to children.

I do not support liberal economic politics of the goverment, but there is a reason I will vote for it - opposition aren't in my interests or in the interests of my country.

>you will march on moscow with americans and germans
cant wait. prepare to get fucked, no pows.

>Any real opposition is the US agents
I wouldn't be to worried, all our politicians are shit besides trump anyway.

I'm for the annexation of Crimea. I know that the sanctions do not just cancel. I just think the policy of the authorities failed in almost all areas. Corruption scandals, offshores. And chechen's chaos is a fact.
novayagazeta.ru/news/1693358.html
Eдpo - ruin our country and we just watching this happening.

its shit and going to collapse in 2017

>That feel when your father put down an uprising in Czechoslovakia and some Czech will rekt again.

Same party restored Russia from the chaos of 90s, though you can argue that there are the same people, who participated in creating that chaos. It's just that United Russia is nothing more then the "party of power", that have agenda of safeguarding interests of capitalist minority. People vote for them because their interests are similar, in many cases: stability and lack of heavy ideological stuff some others present.

Offshores aren't good, but they aren't something prohibited by law yet. Corruption is bad and Chinese way of daling with perpetrators is nice, but we have to say openly - it serves as kind of a social contract between population, bussiness and politicians, while not being as common today as it was before.

>Novaya Gazeta
Opposition newspaper. Officially registered by federal communications agency. And yeah - I remember that incident. Kadyrov just abuses the fact that he's indispensable. Tatarstan presided did the same before his death.

And the shout about United Russia ruining the country have no meaning - as I said before it was them, who stopped free fall of economics and power. And while I am not their supporter (I voted other party) - I see no alternatives. Well, maybe All-Russia People's Front, but that's Putin's personal movement, so - lol.

That action was no more then reactionary goverment of Khruschev fearing for their power - proposal of Czeckslovakian goverment was fiting for USSR constitution of 1936.

Party snickering. Putin imagines himself as tsar. Kadyrov threatens people and the prosecutor's office did not pay attention on it. A number of persons are denied access to federal channels. The persecution of the lenta ru. The persecution of the RBK, Дoждь и пpoчиe CMИ. Stability collapsed and Eдpo continues to steal. Public sector were brought to the polls and collecting firewood for pensioners on the 1 channel is not "Stability". Кopoчe Пyтин yхoди. Eдpo yхoди. Кaдыpoвa cyдить. Пpoхopoвa в пpeзидeнты. Кaшинa в тюpьмy.

no
Russia needs the oil price to go up to have any shot at economic recovery at all
1/3 of their people aren't Slavs, not that Slavs are great at being disciplined hard workers to begin with. but the non-Slav Russians are Asian trash of the worst variety, not even China wants them

if you liked it you will love TTIP
can't wait to rival with the mighty USA in record high obesity

So fellas, how's life outside moscow? is it really that bad? Never been in "real" russia. So

It's tough. Almost zero fags and liberashkas, tho, so that's good.

>my thread is still alive.

Was an interesting read what you have said so far

It's, like, your opinion. Election results and popular opinion disagree with you.

This is where you start calling everyone who disagree - "nashists" and calling for taking away the right to vote from them.

The rest of your post is schizophrenia.