Are Americans degenerate?

Are Americans degenerate?

less than you but yes

>less than you

Because you have guns?

The fact that we export shit like that Caitlyn Jenner issue of Vanity Fair makes me understand why a large portion of the foreign world hates this country.

Germany, Sweden and Canada may be technically worse, but at least they keep it within their own borders. The U.S. is so omnipresent that our degeneracy is inescapable in a lot of the West.

Are Germans Fetish obsessed perfectionists?

>Are Germans Fetish obsessed perfectionists?

You tell me.

>The U.S. is so omnipresent that our degeneracy is inescapable in a lot of the West.

Do you think the Jews are at fault here?

You are a good people who have been conspired against many times.

/thread

Most people on Sup Forums seem to think that Germany deserves being destroyed.

>Det som engang var

Yes, Alexis de Tocqueville has long ago predicted the fate of the american liberal nation

Soft despotism, people indifferent to anything except their own profits and wealth an overreaching state, but I believe he didn't predict that widespread moral degeneracy

I wonder how long the Americans will brag about them being the land of liberty and of the "american dream"

>I wonder how long the Americans will brag about them being the land of liberty and of the "american dream"
Gonna have to wait another 8 years at least Polack

Fuck off.

I'm sorry, that's the harsh reality and we're witnessing it right now. He was a prophet

Why won't you love us, Poland? Why?

You played too rough last time and Poland is still butthurt

>everyone accuses of of being humorless, being no fun all the time
>try to have fun ONE TIME
>world is pissed off

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How long until the great upheaval?

America created degeneracy to spread to Europe via Hollywood and destroy their societies from the inside.

The world can't handle you Germania!

>America created degeneracy
nigga, you dumb

Is this from one of those MEN'S LIFE/OTTERS RIPPED MY FLESH-type magazines? It looks amazing.

Can't our nations just, like, merge or something so that we may safe the world?

Yes, it is. There's a good dump thread going on in /k/ now.

Obviously but who gives a fuck you flaming faggot. Have fun with your mediocre life watching your country burn

Depends on what part you are talking about.
you can't base a countries degeneracy on its media.

>Have fun with your mediocre life watching your country burn

My life isn't mediocre, asshole. It's below average, thank you very much.

Sometimes

I'd be in favor, but I'm sure that greedy Anglo will be upset about it.

They only think that because we're mostly American, and Americans have had the mentality of 'The winner is right' beaten into our heads from birth.

I'm even unsure if I'm right while writing this now; it feels morally wrong to say otherwise. 'Might makes right' may as well be the word of God here.

People just have a hard time thinking that because you lost, you deserve absolutely no pity. The weak are looked down upon, and the strong are revered as infallible. I imagine this is quite prevalent across most cultures, but it's really ingrained into our brains over here.

Thanks mate. These all look amazing. The artwork is genuinely fantastic.