/drugs/

/drugs/
What's your poison tonight?

I'll have what the man in the robe is having.

alcohol. Need to get a hookup for some coke.

Meth

Sobriety.

Feels good, man.

Adderall and weed for me. It's not pulling me out of a depressive state enough though. I can't wait to be useful again

shitposting on Sup Forums

The best drug of all

>This, but it feels fucking terrible

I want nothing more rn than some xanax, coke, and cigs.

Chicken nuggets, Tyson brand in the toaster oven. I have some spicy mustard and BBQ sauce to dip. Maybe later, if I I have a sweet tooth, I'll pick up some Friendly's pineapple icecream.

>Meth
Same.
Try kratom. White or Green vein. Herbal-RVA is the best value. Work your way up from a gram and find the lowest dose that gets you where you need to be and stick to it.

Been smoking weed.

love

Kratom and then some zopiclone before movie time!

Had a cough drop and smoked some green. Adventurous.

im pretty hardcore i know

Moved to a new city a couple months ago and no longer smoke weed. But I had a tooth pulled yesterday and was prescribed some lortabs so I have that going for me, which is nice.

Now this is a good ol thread. For all you drinkers out there, when you see "drug" take a swig like me. My drug of choice tonight is some sticky green and thc oil. Maybe pop some pills of some sorts when I find them

>Kratom
What strain and vendor? Favorites?

Hash. White CBD flake. Vaping a little.

Also got a new showerhead for my shower. I have a two-headed shower. I bought the other one a day ago and it worked pretty well.

When I bought that one, I wasn't stoned. And I had this girl at the store walk me to one of the things I was buying. She was fucking hot. I just kept staring at her ass, thinking how bad I wanted to fucking eat her ass.

Anyway, she spotted me and tracked me down tonight, but I was way too stoned and glassy-eyed to make small talk.

Later tonight I'll smoke a bunch of pineapple express, lay next to my frigid girlfriend and jerk off.

Sometimes she's awake, sometimes she's not.

Sometimes she gets horny and rubs one out, but if I look to see or reach over she stops.

She's really stealthy about it.

Im pretty sure she has no passion for me, which is fucked up because women goddam love me and want to fuck me. Its been my thing my whole life.

Ill probably end up alone after I finally decide I deserve someone with passion for me. Someone who communicates. Someone who believes in teamwork in a relationship.

Until then, and likely after, I'll have some tasty mmj