Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Present tits or get the fuck off of my board.

>1506981663936.png
This isn't OP

>my board
lurk more faggot

Ok, but do you understand the intricate humor of Rick and Morty?

And yet you ended up on /b

>My board
Yeah but if you have been on "your board" for more than a week you would realize that this is a joke thread that reappears like once every few days
Lurk moar

Why are you here? I don't even mean that sarcastically, or as a weak attempt at gatekeeping. What drew you to Sup Forums? How long have you been here? If it's been more than a year, what keeps you coming back?

Kek'd

Take acid and you will see that all of your knowledge is wasted.

You need over 200 for that

Nice copypasta

We get it OP, you like Rick and Morty.

oohhhh ur so smart and everyone cares. Do you want a blow job or are you going to use ur big smarts to make it appear out of thin air.

kill yourself

stop responding to b8

lurk moar, can't detect bait

I was only pretending to be retarded, user

git trollololololed son

All that is cool but the fact that you are aware of it makes you an asshole who will never be able to help the world with it. Be humble. Sit down.

>has 169 IQ
>spends time on Sup Forums

This girl is cute. Any sauce on her?

why do you post this shit bait every day

wow ur prettty smaret hmu 04565432456

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Sup Forums isnt all of Sup Forums

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

op is a fag

>> nothing personnel... high IQ...

>Ask me anything.

Why do you think this post was worth wasting our time with

>My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

No, it means you're good at test taking. It has nothing to do with level of intelligence.

And the rest of your statement just shows that you really are a dumb fuck.