My Girl Wants To Peg Me

My Girl Wants To Peg Me.
Can anyone tell me what it's like to be pegged?

Glorious. Use lube.

Ouch!

Well, it's a lot like being fucked up the ass...

like being a faggot.

Remember when you went to your grandparents house for the holidays...
Remember when you had to share a bed with your uncle because there were so many people staying over?

Kinda like that

its like the first time you bust a nut but in your ass

It's not a guarantee that she'll cease to see you as a man, but it's a high probability. Also, it's never as good in retrospect as it seemed right before you tried it.

My girl would not want anything to do with a man who would submit to be pegged.

It’s a lot like paying taxes AmIIrte?

It usually doesn't pan out too well.

Gettin fucked in the ass can be a pleasurable experience, but that isn't what they have in mind when they're pegging you.

if youre open (pun intended) to it, it feels great. as long as she doesnt fucking think she can ravage you. warm up, use lube.

I'll let her do me.

Hoping to get pegged in a few minutes myself. About to eat her out and take a big dong in the butt. Its intense kind of like reverse shitting. You will fart and all that happens. Push like you got to shit. You will be fine. I say try it alone a few times before you let her do it. Butt plugs and lube are you bff.

worth doing.

Peggy SUE

It's like having a rubber dick in your ass

It's amazing. Once you get it in there good and she stimulates your prostate just right you'll cum buckets.

>Butt plugs and lube are you bff
>bff

Butt fucking friends

Its like being one step closer to the real thing, next thing you know you'll be fucking your best bud.

enjoy, it feels awesome

It's a real pain in the ass.

/thread

Do it. Taking it up the but feels great. Just make sure she uses lots of lube

Underrated post.

10/10 would recommend. honestly i started to enjoy it better then getting pussy after a couple weeks of getting pegged by my ex girlfriend