Hey faggots. remember me...

Hey faggots. remember me? I was here last night in that thread with one of you double-digit IQ shitlords trying to roast quite literally the best show of our generation, and quite perhaps all generations ever. Heres the deal. Your not going to deny peoples fandom. Why? Because we have real power, actual power. Just look what we did with McDonalds. What do you basement virgins ever do? Oh, shitpost and regurgitate the same old tired memes over and over as it delays your inevitable suicide. Here's the deal, just get it over with and neck yourselves already.

Also, pic related. The latest work of art done on my body. Deal with it.

we shot up a few schools and made some people kill themselves

Betafag. Go jump in front of a bus. Make it yellow.

What does "Anger is a Bift" meant?

underrated comment

It says rift, as anger creates rifts between people.

it can't be underrated if you only give it 30 seconds

It's "Anger is a drift" actually. Being angry is drifting.

are you talking shit about the absolute work of art in his body?

lol@ taking two pictures of yourself from the back and stitching them together so you look less fat. Look at the tattoo above then the picture below, they cropped out a good 4 inches of back girth.

>Antifa
KYS.

>people claim this show is for intellectuals
>fans can't even use the correct your or you're

what a fat fuck

because most people won't get it nigga.

i have yet to see the show i understand its about a drunk who explores so they have unique adventures every episode, not saying its a bad show but it surely isnt best cartoon buddy

this should cover it

Bruh just stop. I know either you're just a faggot trying to start shit, or a lonely fag who's making this shit up as a call of desperation because your life is going nowhere. I've been there too pal, just move on.
(If this is real you just fucked up big time. Enjoy those shit-ass tats until your demise, bitch)

>look what we did with McDonalds

You mean, you swallowed the bait and will soon be responsible for an upswing in their profit because a cartoon character said a sauce was good?

a grift? like a shifty con?

wubba lubba fuck off

kek

to be fair, you have to suck a LOT of dicks to be op..

who is we. do you think this website is your personal army. plz go home. the summer is already over.

this is stupid

Nice bait

Rick & Morty is an okay cartoon.

Wait, you guys have no Szechuan sauce? No- I want SZECHUAN SAUCE! WHERE'S. MY. SZECHUAN SAUCE? I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIICK! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB! I'M PICKLE RICK! REEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEE! I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEE!

This is about as old as the "to be fair" copypasta. Nice bait mang, try harder next time.