Finger box thread

Finger box thread

Ah yes, I spent many a day of my youth in suburban Yeovil playing the finger-box game with my mates. One of my best memories as a lad.

Cardboard? Really? You must be utterly impoverished.

>Newfag garb.

Damn, I remember when I was a kid and couldn't afford a finger box, had to make a cardboard one like in the photo, now I can't go back and only use fingerboxes made out of cardboard

It’s the inside that counts

That's what newbies always say. Their naïveté is forgivable as they've never sampled fine Japanese cherry or luscious mahogany.

At the Las Vegas fingerbox convention in September there was a panel discussion after the breakfast. Some of the panelists (Listner from Portland and Johnson from French Lick) discussed the effort to reduce the weight and dangers of splintering in American made fingerboxes and they actually showed the exact cardboard model you posted. Pretty interesting.

I was at that panel! Listner made a very good point about metric-to-imperial conversions causing weights to be improperly reported. I hope I can read his white paper at some point.

>Cardboard

hipster. Get a classic Oak or Steel box you fucking poser.

Oh noes, im confused about the contents of this box and no one will tell me

Happy now?

Just a word of caution about the metal ones. Make sure to have it inspected to be sure it's made of proper Japanese folded steel. I got conned into buying a Chinese clone....
First time I stuck my finger into it...BAM....lead poisoning..................and Bird flu.

As you can see by my wares, I am an experienced Finger Box salesman licensed and bonded in your state.

I'm not a fan of the one finger fingerboxes personally

fuck off

It has textures inside. thats usually it.

There isnt enough lead in lead based paint to give an adult lead poisoning unless youre eating paint chips.

It must have got into a nick or cut on my finger that I didn't notice. But it most definitely is lead poisoning. It's stunting my intelligence, hence why I'm on Sup Forums in the first place...

i bought a rather tattered generation 1 thumb box a few years back and after a couple months of refurb, I'm in love, one of the best finger boxes I've had access and it allows use for a finger box as well as the thumb box, truly versatile.

What the hell is a fingerbox ? Is it some kind of sexual device, do you stick your dick inside it ? Genuinely curious

Anyone seen the new rick and morty Ltd ed f'box?

It was on the news, it was crazy, people were rioting for them. They were jumping on counters and tables and yelling at the staff. There just wasn't enough. They were going crazy.....perhaps I just don't have a high enough I.Q to get it.

> 2017
> Not knowing the pleasures of fingerboxes

GTFO newfag

Sup Forums is a fingerbox connoisseur's board ONLY.
GTFO

Currently working on a bubinga wood fingerbox as an anniversary present for my wife. I'll post results when it's finished.