Feels thread

feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't girls like me? I have a lot to offer if they'd just give me a chance.

Feels dump

cuz u ugly af lmao kys

Feels like there are unnatural forces out to get me man

This is some of the gayest shit I've ever read.

Its cause you're fat and you're fucking gay

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI

no there arent man relax

Story of eight beers mcgee?

Pls dont die

don't die on me Sup Forums

they are

>dope ass alarm clock
>hoodie, is probably chill, laid back guy
>aesthetic eyebrows
>wakes up at 6, is dedicated to his job
pretty sick bruh

Tfw I can't remember the last time I was hugged

always gets me

i mean, sometimes im funny, but yeah, this pretty much hits close to home.

bump

Jesus fucking christ this makes me sad. Lost a 19 year old cat a year and a few days ago.

Drinking for like, the 4th night in a row, to the point of blackout drunk.

I just feel so lonely. It's not sex, I had sex earlier this week with a stranger. I want to feel love. I have felt this way since my ex fiancee left. It won't go away. I am afraid I will feel this way the rest of my life. There is something that is eating me away inside that I can't fix. All I want to is to not feel this way. I want to be married. I want to fall in love again. But I don't see it happening. I feel so damaged, no one will want me anymore.

I'm going to keep drinking, and then tonight I'll cut myself. I got some new blades, and I know it will take my mind off from the loneliness I feel inside.

> years ago when started college be back for christmas

>hanging with the bros and call from chick- >"want to go to anons for a party"
>sure, leave bros to drink
> get really drunk
>call up one bro, "can you pick me up"
>sure thing user ill be there soon
> user picks me up takes me to friends house to rest it off
> user bro goes home afterward
> sees dad on floor
> not breathing
>bro does cpr
> dad dies from heart attack
>user bro dropped from college shortly after
> i dont drink much anymore...

I can send some empathy and good wishes your way but you have no idea how bad it can get user.

I am 34 (35 soon) and I drink a 1.75L bottle of gut-rot bourbon every 2 nights. Each night, I mix half of that shit with 2 12oz. cans of cherry coke zero. I have been doing this for 4 years straight now. I was a heavy drinker for more than 10 years before that. You had sex earlier this week? It has been 7 years since I have had "sex" and you can't really call it that since I have a micropenis which more or less makes it impossible for me to have sex. The last time I had "sex" I was 27 and attempting to fuck a 48 year old woman. I may as well have fucked a glass of water because I couldn't feel anything. I had to fake an orgasm to get her to give up getting even the slightest bit of enjoyment from me.

Quit being a fucking bitch before you end up like a complete loser like me. I should have ended it years ago. I honestly can't figure out why I still attempt to continue. I'm just delaying the inevitable.

>open web browser
>see current state of the media and the world

;(
pt 1

;(
pt 2

so sad
pt 3

;(
pt 4

I was in love with someone recently. I let her know, but things just didn't seem to work out.
I didn't want much, just for her to love me back.
I didn't care if she was a little chubby. i liked her a lot.

I cant get over the fact that it is easier for me to grt into a fistfight than find someone who will love me back.

I was doing really well for a month before last sunday. Now I've slipped back into old habits and haven't left my room for 4 days. Gonna try to pick myself up today.

The person I had sex with was 66. She is morbidly obese.

I don't even like alcohol, I just drink so I don't have to feel things.

Also, I'm planning on killing myself soon. Waiting for the right time. I already have everything I need.

What feelings do you suppress with alcohol?

>Also, I'm planning on killing myself soon.

Good luck with that. Trying to make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Two of my least favorite days of the year. Hoping to end it all in early '18.

Loneliness. Still dealing with my ex fiancee leaving me. It's been almost 3 years. I've dated and I've fucked since then, but nothing fixes that feeling of being abandoned that festers in my heart. Absolutely nothing fixes it.

I doubt I will make it that long. They are also some of the worst years for me. If you are single, you really, really feel single on those days.

At least you had a fiance at one point. I will be 35 at the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner and I have never even presented a girlfriend to either side of my family.

I have cousins more than 10 years younger than me that are not only in a committed relationship/engaged/married/have children but they also have better jobs. I think I am just going to feign illness this year just to avoid having to act like a happy human being whilst wishing I had a shotgun to blow my fucking brains out with.

I've realized that in order to move forward from my old depressive self is absolutes; it might bite me in the ass later as I've chosen a career path and my schedule until the new year.

Few more things that help, as I've had some shit as well as treatment resistant depression
>Microdose on mushrooms
>Exercise regularly
>Have a morning routine at least, wake up, brush teets,
>A mantra isn't a bad thing to have, when I begin to lose my shit I take a deep breath and tell myself Today is a New Day
>While numbing yourself with substance eases the pain, it slows the progress to getting through it
>Don't focus what what you "should" be or be doing
>Go outside for at least an hour daily when you're a shut in

holy shit this is me.

You're one of those people that just has to make it seem like you've got it worse, aren't you? I mean, that user already feels like shit, why make him feel any worse? I don't get it.

Why don't I do anything? Why don't I ever do anything? Why do I lie here on this website every day? I've got 14 months until I hit 30. If my life hasn't changed by then I don't see why I shouldn't kill myself.

Fuck. Thank god I have my cat.