How are Southern Europeans preparing for the New Ice Age that will bring about their extinction?

How are Southern Europeans preparing for the New Ice Age that will bring about their extinction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_goggles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth_steppe
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/genetic-analysis-reveals-blue-eyes-evolved-light-skin/
thuleanperspective.com/tag/neanderthal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao did varg actually say this? Does he really think that Spaniards would die off in an ice age just because they're swarthier than northern europeans?

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs

we are breeding your women that come here in summer, the new resulting generation will be impervious to cold weather AND they will be able to tan unlike you.

>tfw society breaks down and I die immediately because my blue eyes let in too much light due to not living in a European forest, thus making me unable to hunt for food effectively
Just fuck my shit up

By having same skin color 100% med

holy fuck that is the worst claim he's ever made

Do all french people say stupid things like this?

oh man
I get almost aroused thinking of a major event
setting the entire world back a thousand years

he's said much much dumber shit

>Norwegian education

Varg doesn't understand inheritance, genetics, or evolution by natural selection at all lmao. Is he aware of the dark skinned Inuit peoples who get almost all of their vitamin D from their diet? Also why is he assuming people will be living like paleolithic niggers rather than in an industrial civilization.

>New Ice Age
>Everything north of the Alps becomes ice
>Mediterranean countries are temperate enough to provide sufficient life
>Nordic refugees amass at the borders for shelter
>Northern Africa is like a new haven

Not sure how to feel about all this

Convinced this guy was let out on parole to help discredit "right wing" views and make anyone objecting to what's happened to Europe sound like absolute retards. Would explain why the frogs left him alone as well

also I'm not sure if varg is aware that the tropical regions of the world don't freeze over during an ice age... so most of africa, south america and half of asia will be doing just fine

Varg is french

Varg is the most prominent Norwegian public intellectual since Henrik Johan Ibsen

no he is from France

>Varg

Who? His name is Louis Cachet and he is French with French kids and wife

He's living in France

varg's point DO stand if you consider the qualifiers he sets before them. Those qualifiers being: lack of food availability (thus need more than diet to synthesize Vit. D) and lack of resources (there won't be enough fur to go around so people who can't survive in cold will die). One of his points is that the Saami people were originally an asiatic tribe and HEAVILY mixed with the natives scandis that lived 3500 near modern Finland and got blue eyes because, even though it was recessive, it was an insanely huge advantage for that environment.

I'm not saying he is correct in everything he says, certainly I do not believe in his qualifiers most of the time, if not ever, but I wouldn't say he's an illogical fool. He puts out a good argument for his points on traditionalism and anti-civilization, even if I don't necessarily agree with him.

Varg vikernuex is indeed French
>American education

his birth name was Kristian Vikernes and he was born in a coastal city in western norway, how exactly is that french?

Does he cite any rationale for his premise that fatty fish will not be a substantial food source? Seems like wishful ad hoc BS to me. Pic related is a native Greenlander btw

okey, burguer. Nordic will destroy all of us because of muh ice age. Do you know what? The temperature is not decreasing but INCREASING. You know, pollution and all that stuffs that Your president do not believe in because of "muh bad science and chinese inventions".

He's French

That was a pseudonym Louis Cachet took while writing books about indigenous Norwegian avian species.
He is originally French.

Perhaps this is true for northern Europe, but it means nothing for southern Europe. He thinks that southern Europeans have brown eyes because they are literal mulattoes and for this reason aren't suited to the Mediterranean climate (hence why they had to create civilisation, a sort of life support because they can't survive without it). In reality, southern Europeans just didn't go under as heavy selection for lighter skin and lighter eyes, and are perfectly suited for the Mediterranean climate.

Pretty sure he's French

[actual photo of an ice age adapted southern european]

he is french

Yeah I read that in the YouTube comment section too

Louis Cachet is an secret french agent, his mission is to ruin the norwegian reputation

Varg Vikernéz is an Spaniard (iberian) i ndenial

by putting a coat on, i'm not some barbaric savages

Stop posting this poor sod's picture everywhere, with a face like tha life must be hard enough without people making fun of you all the time.

It sounds like tinfoil at first but the state services have had a long history of doing that here. Way back in the 60s Ray Hill was arrested for GBH or whatever and he turned informant for MI5, intentionally acting like a retard to tar the image of the National Front (who didn't need much help there to begin with)

someone tell Varg most mainland European hunter-gatherers were shitskins even compared to the darkest Sardinian

nice

You wouldn't die immediately in a Paleolithic Australia scenario, you just would have a lower relative fitness than brown eyed people, ceteris paribus. Whites would die very often of skin cancer in Australia without modern medicine, but they would still survive to reproductive age.

Being a "barbaric savage" as you call it is the natural state of any pure human race. "Civilisations" such as Rome are abominations for mulatto races that are not capable of surviving in a tribal state due to a lack of adaption to any particular climate, and thus must rely on an overreaching state or empire to provide for them.

the romans were finns

was taking the piss out of Varg, not being serious

Now now, Rurik having been a Finn doesn't make every civilization ever Finnish.

enjoy your malaria then, while i'll enjoy pizza and videogames

Lol

my bet is that no one can actually show that blue eyes are an 'advantage' "in that environment". the most arctic people seem to do fine with dark eyes

if anything, light eyes seem to have no straighforward functional advantage whatsoever

is rurik the only famous "finn" (lmao disregard that he came from roslagen) who has ever existed?

I never said I agreed with him, and yes the eskimo/greendlander would confound him. However, they never lived in very large populations, whereas in Finland they adapted extremely well (as well as mixing with the natives populations).

I am not saying I agree with him, that in every case only nordic whites will arise and proliferate, but i'm not saying that the opposite is true either: that the non blue eyed, pale skinned people will be the only ones left, and they will simply adapt via diet and snow goggles. I'm saying that both have happened in the past and both can be true. What I disagree with Varg on is his black & white point of view on this matter.

I agree with you, and I never implied the opposite. I don't know how Trump gets into this conversation though, but I'm pretty sure that although climate change is real, the solution is not to invest an insane amount of resources into it that no other country or global power matches.

epic

I could have sworn he was simply a reclusive author. How deep does the secrecy go?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_goggles

Blue eyes and cold environment go hand in hand, I think it's a straightforward beneficial genetic mutation. Hair color, on the other hand, I can't see how that is one. Maybe the genes for eye pigmentation and hair color are on the same chromosome. I don't know. Yes, there are pashtun afghanis with blue eyes and other blue eyed individuals in warmer climates that would confound that point, but those are in small number, whereas northern europeans are overwhelmingly blue eyed. Even native Siberians live in smaller populations. It's interesting to think, if they had northern European features, would they proliferate more?

>Ice age
>Northern Europe becomes unable to host life
>Southern Europe becomes /comfy/
hmmmm

varg is WE WUZ tier

i only watch the videos about his qt little rural family

>unable to host life
Only for mixed mulatto races like southern Europeans who are not adapted to survive in cold environments. If you don't have blue eyes you will die, simple as that I am afraid.

fuck off you abbo cunt

please explain how blue eyes would help with snow blindness. dark eyes protect MORE against it

>Blue eyes and cold environment go hand in hand,

I am sorry that you have been unable to take the Stonepill. Please watch more ThuleanPerspective videos to help your transition.

man I wish I had blue eyes. everytime I step out into the snow I feel like I could die at any moment

Varg claims that blue eyes are an advantage for surviving in dark European forests, which wouldn't receive as much snow as the Arctic region. Thus the disadvantage they pose for snowblindness would be outweighed by the advantage they give for forest hunting.

lies

>arctic regions in the ice age
>forests

the vast majority of europe was steppes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth_steppe

Blue eyes probably proliferated throughout Northern Europe because the genes which code for blue eyes are associated with fairer skin, or because sexual selection caused blue eyes to be more attractive. Blue eyes per se don't seem to have any advantage with regard to natural selection in cold environments.

we barely have any solid clue on all these things, except skin color to an extent. so it's just whatever, you can claim almost anything

but most of the offered arguments here don't seem to have much substance

let's just go with sexual selection and chance-differential ancestry caused by recent expansions or something. the "European Nordic man" is mostly the product of the Bronze Age for most of Europe

Varg is just an apologetic racist, kek.

No, but he is certainly one of the greatest Finns, considering that he founded Russia and all.

WE WUZ STEPPES AND SHIEEET

this tertiary source seems to support a sexual selection explanation of the proliferation of blue eyes

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/genetic-analysis-reveals-blue-eyes-evolved-light-skin/

so, he had an army of swedes called the rus', most likely came from roslagen where the rus' got its name but he was a finn

WE

His whole idea of different races not being able to survive naturally in other climates is retarded. That's how people migrated to different regions in the first place. Over time natural selection will make them darker skinned in areas with more sunlight or lighter skinned in areas with less sunlight but that's not the difference between life and death.

This. The first peoples to migrate into Europe were originally dark skinned

>b-but muh haploshit

False. Europeans are descended from Neanderthals (who had fair skin, fair hair and blue eyes) who mixed with African Cro-Magnons.

>this post

neanderthal dna is a tiny portion but you probably know that

False again. Do more research before you post, please.

thuleanperspective.com/tag/neanderthal/

that ""neanderthal"" DNA they uncovered was far from core neanderthal territory aka Europe, those estimates should be taken as lower bounds at best

I don't consider Neanderthals to be 'peoples' because they are not of our species. Regardless, Neanderthal admixture comprises only like ~1-4% of the Eurasian genome

Does anyone know why they did this? There are plenty of Neanderthal samples from Europe so why didn't they take DNA from them?

>this man triggered all shitskins and subhumans

looks like he's ready for the winter

>>Northern Europe becomes unable to host life
Actually wrong. Northern Europe had people living here during the last ice age for thousands of years.

>There are plenty of Neanderthal samples from Europe
none of them are well preserved enough for proper DNA extraction I guess, the Altai neanderthal was well preserved on the other hand thanks to the cold mountainous climate

>literally a convicted felon who bullshits about paleoanthropology from his cabin in the woods while living on welfare

Just so you know. I'm saving all of your posts for the haplomeme threads.

You just showed your true colours lmao.

>he had an army of swedes called the rus'
You have any proof of this, that they were Germanic-speaking rather than seafarers who used Norse as a lingua franca? :^)
>most likely came from roslagen where the rus' got its name but he was a finn
Roslagen was inhabited by Finns.
Stay mad, not a single Rurikid descendant bears a North Germanic haplogroup.

Not everything he says is completely retarded though. He sometimes gives some good life advice and there is something noble to be said about living by simple means.

>he is so autistic that he can't tell that I'm ripping off Varg
How.

Also that screenshot consists entirely of joke posts and exaggeration, but apparently only you and the autistic Finn can't figure that out.

Ad hominem

he's just quoting Varg lore, bras

>I'm only pretending :^)
Sure buddy.
There are no traces of the Norsemen in Russian genetics.

>lore
I would prefer it if you would use the correct term "fact", because that at the end of the day, that is what it is. I am sorry that you brown-eyed meds cannot handle the truth - the "Thulean Perspective", if you will.

His mechanic skills are shit tho.

t. Mechanic

how dare you sub-simian creature critique the Thulean non-Melonhead Neanderthal Hyperborean man's mechanic skills

The best part is where he mades absolutely fucking idiotic video like with "brown eyes", defends his claims in the comments with the typical "you're brainwashed ))))", gets shitton of likes from his fanboys, but then gets destroyed by facts and deletes his comments.

Lmao, this is what being a NEET do to you.

t. brainwashed, brown-eyed mulatto

>Ancient Egypt, Sumer, Chinese and Indus Valley civilizations were white

holy shit lmao is this guy for real

By moving over to LatAm.

I genuinely hope it all collapses. My life is so boring and pathetic. I stand in my window watching all the normies going out having fun while I waste away in front on Sup Forums, every weekend. And this is supposed to be my prime years in college. Fuck this gay earth.