Alright so he's finally done it. He's killed his cat. It's time to let the world know what a monster he is

Alright so he's finally done it. He's killed his cat. It's time to let the world know what a monster he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chandler_Cats
liveleak.com/view?i=379_1507752190
dump.bitcheese.net/files/tawugem/0bcd0__-_BaGZt_0HpdC.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this sick fuck

Who is this fucking bitch

We need to find out this guy's information. Everyone go do the old Google search on the picture.

Ops a faggot

can you read my son

OP quit being a faggot and explain

>being this new

Oh god, what'd he do now? Thought he was pretty silent for the past few months

his name is Christopher Weston Chandler, he's from virginia

His cat peed on his sonic blanket so he punished it by throwing it in the dryer.

Are you serious?

yeah he really did it

Oh my, a return to the old antics I see. Didn't he kill his dog, too? (Shows how long it's been, I'm actually disgusted at this)

>He
Newfags who don't follow the never ending saga of Chrischan need to gas themselves

I didnt think he was still alive at this point. What about his dad is his dad still kicking and ashamed of his "son"

I've heard like 10 different people blamed for this

Please provide me a link to the video friend

I referred to him correctly. I don't care what he says, JULAAAY will not be forgotten

his dad died of bug bites,

Well all asians do look alike so

yep

no he was bit by a bird

Can someone just kill him already? He's lived long enough to become the villain. Not that he was ever a good person, but his life is deteriorating into depths I did not think possible.

her shitlord

source?
other than random cat in dryer video

What have you done Christopher? What have you done? Was Sonichu not enough?

>he wasn't always the villain

I wonder how it feels to be CWC. Is he even aware of his actions most of the time?

source on this?

We need a link.

SO besides killing his cat what has "he" been up to?

We need source

it feels like having an infected hole in your taint.

this aint newfaggery now fill me in ;_;

pics or it never happened

SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!SOURCE!

this

I think "she" got a girlfriend finally by going full SJW. Might be wrong tho

what a cunt

Proof this is Chris's

holy fuck look at its eye

Remember being 8, and how you felt when you played with legos, or played a fun vidya game? Kinda like that, except you are at least 270 lbs, horny, on the internet, and have neglectful parents who enable all of your bad tendencies and never punish you.

You DUMB FUCKS this isn't who did it lurk a little more and don't fall for stupid bait like this ffs

Doubt that's his cat

give me some proof

This.

Welcome to the internet.

I'm too busy at work for that, sauce is some Chinese girl who did it, I had the full webm earlier. They're trying to track down the girl who did it and everything. I have no reason to lie about this shit, believe me or not I don't care

not his cat go to his facebook and he has a picture of his cat

this actually saddens me alot :^(

Dude. Autisticese always have multiple cats.

Here is your proof. All of you stop being dumb cucks and falling for bait like this

link to facebook (don't have one so can't see too much)

this is what your average trump voter looks like.

facebook
com/CwcvilleGuardian/photos?pnref=lhc

This tard is a danger to both humans and animals. Time to prep the euthanasia.

This is why we need to rape this gook slut all holes and then put her in the dryer :)

Fake news.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chandler_Cats

I don't see this is chris's cat

>com/CwcvilleGuardian/photos?pnref=lhc

really the best thing to do (since she lives in china)
would be to spam her calling her ugly, gross, whore, etc.

after a while it might get to her. who knows what she would do... but it would have to be relentless and ongoing.

but that's just my opinion

this fucking monster has to be stopped

kek

liveleak.com/view?i=379_1507752190

>liveleak.com/view?i=379_1507752190
delteted new link pls

As long as the result is the same, that is, agony and suffering for this cunt hole on legs.

isnt this some asian woman's cat or something. I saw it some hours ago while scrolling but i wasn't really paying attention.

That's not one of his cats, faggot.

dump.bitcheese.net/files/tawugem/0bcd0__-_BaGZt_0HpdC.mp4

Damn dude I accidentally saw the webm earlier and cried. I could care less for people but animals I take personally because animals are always there for you i.e. a cat.

this if fucked up man

I love the happy go lucky music in the background. Really adds to the whole thing.

Cats are shit rats. Get a real pet.

Damn. The madman actually did it.

I will kill him dont worry, I feel like life is actually compelling me to do this today, for whatever reason, feels good man

Does his mom know? His mom should know.

The name of the woman who put the cat in the washer is Jessica Quinn. You're welcome.

What are her three sizes? Its more important. We must find out!

fake and gay

you couldn't* care less

Nice

PLEASE KILL HIM user

OH SHIT IT'S HEATING UP LADS

I hope you're being ironic. If you couldn't already tell by the fact he's a retarded transvestite, Chris-chan is a hard-line left-winger.

Shut up if this continue we will see more cats brutaly murdered by her in future. We should continue giving her attention.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

i meant him, hard to tell gender

that's what they want you to think

Shit b8

im calling bs
i cat wouldnt die if you just put it in the dryer
it would just get really pissed off

Heat exhaustion. Chris Chan really is one sick fuck.

fuck you. it was a bitch in china, not that ugly faggot.

Here we go bois.