Anyone remember this? I remember that it crashed Sup Forums last time it was posted. Anyone got a source on the image?

Anyone remember this? I remember that it crashed Sup Forums last time it was posted. Anyone got a source on the image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tVINLNXJGc
knowyourmeme.com/memes/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=DigtCrO77L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit nigger is this the original

Ayyy lmao

back to /x/ faggot

everyone knows this shit is fake

Dont think so. Looking for that one myself. Do you know if anyone saved the high res one?

See

That was not the original, this one was. Save it before it gets deleted.

>inb4 stoopid troll thatz not the original

Do what you want, just save it.

>Faggot deletes his own posts and blames the CIA

Actually that's the original. I was on /x/ and that was the so called ''alien selfie'' But it looks like bs to me. And you're right, if it gets ''deleted'' it means user is just a fag.

IIRC this was the un-touched up version. Shit was wild.

This

Saved. Is this the only copy?

This was the original picture from that /x/ post.

There is another pic, it was much darker. I don't have it though.

I believe it was this one. It looks like one is darker and other has better contrast, that's all.

ayyy lmaos invented selfies confirmed.

It looks like an actual photograph from the 50's - 60's I don't even know what to believe.

Will saving these fuck up my computer?

This doesn't look like a fake 3D computer shit like It actually looks like a photo.

Only if you're scared of the CIA and FBI blasting your door with explosives to erase your memory and kill your pc. Otherwise you may save it. SHIT, it's just a fake pic you can even print it and masturbate to it.

Hush up user. We are trying to have a good time over here in this thread here.

I saved it and nothing happened so i guess it's okay to do so.

What the actual nigger lover faglord of a God is this?

Can't tell if that new or that good

Faker than my grandma's teeth.

cool story bro

pol was freaking out trying to figure this out that day

Your grandma must be a cock-lover slut that sucked so many dicks in her life that her teeth fell or got stuck in some niggers balls. Or she just had some poor oral hygiene.

>some
Ur gramma ain't got no teef neways

I've always loved alien conspiracy stuff and these are some pretty bad fakes. Aliens probably wouldn't send biological entities anyway. Or maybe they would, who knows? Nobody knows shit about aliens.

This guy made a pretty good video about it
youtu.be/9tVINLNXJGc

knowyourmeme.com/memes/Sup Forums-alien-sighting-hoax

>this

If I were a Type 2 or 3 civilization why would I send my own race when we can send robots, drones or invisible techno-shit that humans or other aliens can't even comprehend.

>see dead alien pussy
>erection
>mfw

Sleestak

jesus christ
i mean in all practicality shit like this is old hat to me. nothing i see can make me any more permanently paranoid. it's a little boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=DigtCrO77L8

Um, okay.