Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Donald Trump? What exactly are your values?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Donald Trump? What exactly are your values?

we hate shitlibs, virtue signalling verified Twitter users, and niggers so Trump is like a 24/7 reality TV show where people we hate get mad

dunno, shitlib, you tell us what your obsession is

Schadenfreude.

Does he know that the networks themselves don’t have licenses? It’s the individual broadcasters that do.

i hate everyone.

pol and b loves hitler, hates black, jews, etc... of course they support facism of trump

So cutting off your own nose to spite your face?

It's been full of retard lib leftover summerfags for a while.

it's just current generation cancer.

It doesn't take long to spam posts when you don't think before you type anything.

Kek
>take away licenses if news is partisan.
Wonder what he'll do to other things that are partisan.

eastern yuro and russian psyop monkeys pushing fake news 24/7 to fuck up the west, dahnald is just a side-effect

>What exactly are your values

trolling

Sup Forums jokes about it Sup Forums bleeds over but usually gets laughed at when it goes full retard on Sup Forums.

The only thing this place talks about more than Trump is Rick and Morty.

The chance are not a singular entity, but many people with many different values. Now GTFO newfag, kys

I don't care whether Trump is right or wrong and nobody here cares. He's a human drama machine that makes shitlibs cry. Done.

samefag

Hopefully gas them.

Like Fox News? Probably send teenage models and Russian vodka.

He may be a shitter, but he makes the people who need cry, cry. It's beautiful.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Not at all. Presidents don't have as much power as people imagine. And my nose, and face, are fine. Your tears make me hard.

nope, just great minds think alike

hope so

kys faggot, "shitlib" is common vernacular

I'm not being ironic. I jerked off to the video of people crying at Hillary's failed celebration on election night.

I too hope Fox news is gassed.

I think we're close to the part where the shitlibs cry about "made up words"? My kekmeter is approaching overload

Trump claims he invented it, along with "fake news" and “Shillary"

They'll jump at any chance to insist that they're actually the majority. Why do you think shitlib media says "the Internet is mad at Trump"?

Asking Sup Forums about its values...

>christ

okay, most of b is bored or trolling or masturbating. there are countless moments of discourse and discussion as well, but the bored,trolls and masturbaters are always here too adding to the conversation.

Are you a fool, Jimmy?

Donald trump is a cuck, there is only 5 genders, Putin saves, and show us your tits.

>implying thats a problem

Source on Trump claiming to invent "shitlib"? I think you're lying but I got a boner anyway.

>pulls pin
>throwing motion
"Alt-left"
>braces for shitlib diatribe

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahaha

But they technically are the majority. He lost the popular vote and has lost support since then amongst traditional conservative republicans and even in the rural Midwest. They’ll probably begrudgingly vote for him again, but only if the democrats run an arch liberal against him. Otherwise they probably won’t turn out at all.

Because there's been nothing but genuine keks since he announced his campaign

Nobody cares, only niggers spics and women voted for Hillary and none of them know how to use anything but Facebook and Reddit

cont:

I don't blame anyone for abstaining from voting but if you're a white male and you voted for Clinton, take your own life

I usually value the time I spend fucking your mom.

Oh and trump is the best pres in 100 years.

It was a joke. He’s always claiming to have coined popular terms such as "fake news". He lies to prop himself up and I’m not sure if he’s not starting to believe his own lies.

We all knew Trump was a bullshit artist from the start. The election was the greatest prank ever pulled. We are not sorry.

I believe you think you're posting on /pol.

She was the lesser evil unless you happen to be a rich white male with the right stocks. The majority of the people who voted for him did so against their own interests if they believe his tax plan will pass. Actually examine what he’s presenting.

The plurality winner was None of the Above.
You may be surprised how low 2020 turnout is if the democrats try to run another right-wing candidate like Harris or Zuck.

No. If you ask there you get page long diatribes about how Jews and feminist are plotting against America.

Those are moderates

>rich white male with the right stocks
>implying Wall Street wasn't 110% behind her
are you delusional or just pretending?
>Actually examine what he’s presenting.
why? It's not as if anyone controls him after the election but Beltway insiders.

>rich white male

Fuck off faggot, all of my possessions are in this room with me. Trump didn't win because of THE RICH. Jesus, you sound like the alt-right losers with the Jews. He won because we're tired of your shit and it was funny.

They're neoliberals, and the people have had enough of them. Take your one-dimensional right-authoritarian spectrum out of here.

This. The longer Clinton keeps showing up in the media, the more likely it is Trump will win again. Please run another HRC-like candidate. It'll be the same fucking crying all over again. My dick cannot wait.

>Does he know
the answer is undoubtedly no

You’re not getting it. If you have right stocks you can benefit from anything. Let’s say that more Japanese reactors melt down. Well you’re going to want to invest in pharmaceutical and drug distribution companies in Osaka as well as in American meat exports now that they no longer are banning imports of American beef over mad cow. If North Korea nukes South Korea then you’ll want to have shorted several tech companies... it’s not that complicated.

Meh. I'd rather they run a commie like Chris Hedges so that both machines commit suicide in their beer. But, since they probably won't, I'll take another four years of this guy as long as the democrats are destroyed completely by the end of it.

No. I said that you voted against your own interest. Not that he won because of the rich who will benefit.

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
I just came again

The "voting against your own interest" canard is fucking patronizing. We don't want to vote for a party which legitimizes faggotry, hates important social values, etc. Democrats are so obsessed with economic principles, like if I don't vote for the candidate who is going to give me the most gibs, I hate myself. Go fuck yourself.

>why are leftists obsessed with propagandizing political messages on the misc board of a rick and morty fan site?

As long as he makes liberals angry I like him. I don't actually care if he's shitty or not

Obviously, but you might presume that all Wall Street does is invest in private corporations, without considering the derivatives markets and the rules they're run under, for one thing, as well as foreign currency markets, trade rules, etc. Wall Street took a bit of pain without TPP locking in new domestic regulations to increase profits and create new products out of nothing at all.
Don't make the mistake of pretending that markets can't exist without rules and that Wall Street makes more under some rule sets than others.

>important social values
Except they're literally not. They exist because that's how the right wing breeds a reserve army of labor to keep prices low and employees cucked.
>Democrats are so obsessed with economic principles
They're neoliberal. Everything is a market to them, and if it isn't, that's something that needs to be fixed. Of course, voting for either party is against our interest, yet we are browbeaten into it by the parties that need us more than we need them.

Irony being that that’s who probably benefits long term. That guy in your picture. College education with a good stock broker that his parents hired to take care of money in his name. 50 thousand dollars minimum waiting for him upon graduating and no student debt because his parents paid for everything up front.

> What exactly are your values?
As a proud ethnic Kekistani, shitposting is one of our highest cultural values. Along with trolling. Anyone with exploitable feels must be exploited. To do otherwise is to surrender to weakness and allow it to fester among us. We are strongly against identitarian politics and subjectivism, and to that end we are prepared to use it to illustrate the reductio ad absurdum that it leads to when someone tries to tell you they're a trans-snowflake half-unicorn. Well I'm an orange trans-green frog trans-president. My gender is attack helicopter and if you don't let me legally buy kerosene and hellfire missiles with my food stamps then you're being oppressive and racist towards the great people of Kekistan.

hey guys, i posted something pretty objectively stupid and didn't get very many (You)'s. can you help a brother out and send me some (You)'s?

I’m not talking specifically all of wall street. I’m saying that if you’re white and invested correctly then you likely benefit the most. Of course that means you had money to invest in the first place and I’m not talking chump change. Then it’s probably not going to be your family that gets hurt. During a recession someone with money can make a fortune.

(Nope. Mine now, bitch.)
Yoink!

In any system that rewards hard work, being white is a huge advantage.

aweman foiled again.

Because Whites are so hard working, right?

Whites also are great at accepting personal responsibility.

yes

Trumps going down in US history as a moron who is openly mocked both by other world leaders aswell as the citizens of the US. His followers are sorry sacks of shit

1. Marriage as a core social value, or
2. violent competition by functionally polygamous males.

Humans are creatures with a nature. Not a religious one. I'm not a Christfag. But this idea that we are infinitely flexible, that we can just do whatever makes us feel good and design society in any way that makes us happy, is feel good liberal propaganda by people who believe in some bullshit tabula rasa mythology and that they can make society better by just making everyone happy and free. Fuck that.

You hate big corporations? Yeah, me too. Not a fan of big corporate capitalism. Even less of a fan of whatever shitty leftist program would replace it. I like eating.

Kekistani stuff is pretty cringy but I agree with your message here. Never back down. Fuck people up. Show strength, not weakness.

>unless you happen to be a rich white male with the right stocks
You mean unless you were white, straight, male, patriotic, like guns or dislike immigration and hate illegals
Otherwise she was your candidate... unless ofc you also dont like corrupt bitches.

Pretty sure that's a Lahey word

You, as an individual and you all collectively, did nothing to help him win. The electoral college did. Please get lynched.

It’s not hard work. It’s being born rich. Trump has never worked hard. The system doesn’t reward hard work. School systems aren’t equal, college tuition at state schools is rising, employment opportunities are stifled. It’s not a fair world. I’m not sure it’s supposed to be. We aren’t Sweden. If you’re not born into it then it’s an uphill battle but if you’re born into it then it’s a downhill drive.

Exactly.

Thank you!

If you don’t like corrupt bitches then why vote for Trump?

I don't think they are sorry. They still seem really into it. They will not feel bad about this mistake, they will blame the left for losing to trump.

the popular vote has literally never once in american politics ever mattered. we are a republic, not a democracy.

Kekistani stuff is cringey because it is a parody, a deliberate mirroring of the left's tactics. They want an oppressed minority to worship? None are more oppressed than the Kekistanis. They want to embrace cultural diversity? Now they have to let us shitpost. They want to deny we're even an ethnicity? Then you have to become a race realist to have some way to say we aren't.

We bombed the online polls and accelerated his online presence with trolling to get him center stage. We made it literally impossible for the media to stop crying about Trump and his troll army. We kept him in the limelight 24/7. Trump did his role and he was a master at it but to think we didn't contribute is revisionist fantasy. The shitlibs are right. Gamergate was the start and now we have Trump.

I value the lulz and nothing but the lulz.

The reason the popular vote has never mattered is because America DOESN'T HAVE ONE.

sooooo. you don't understand how the electoral college works then? is that what you are saying? cause that's what it sounds like.

Also, we think long term, plan our futures, delay our wants, and generally do not commit crime. Any other questions?

Didn’t say it did. I said that it represented the majority of voters.

We're the growing majority faggot.

I'm calling bullshit until you show proof, but you won't because you can't. None of you did anything, because you're too busy yelling "nigger" in your own bedroom, and being a pussy behind a keyboard. Much the same way #45 is a pussy behind a desk.

>violent competition by functionally polygamous males.
Isn't the problem that you feel a need to compete at all? Isn't that your problem?
>Humans are creatures with a nature
Humans are not infinitely adaptable, but they are adaptable. Monogamy is a meme. People who don't get the koolaid don't believe in it, and they end up functional anyway.
>But this idea that we are infinitely flexible, that we can just do whatever makes us feel good and design society in any way that makes us happy
So we should live in a shitty abusive hierarchy just so YOU can be happy? Fuck that.
>le starvation meme
>implying that capitalist can't and don't force this in order to have somewhere to (((grow))) into
Oh it's THIS guy again

You're still retarded. Clinton and Obama both made efforts to reduce welfare recipients. The difference is Republicans want to sell you an idea that if you give tax breaks to the rich, well hey someday when you're super rich you won't wanna pay taxes either. The democrats want to increase economic mobility and provide a more suitable standard of living for the lowest class and yeah that comes at the cost of less filthy stinking rich people. In England for example, CEOs still make 50 times more than their employees, instead of 500 times more.

Unless you think you're gonna be filthy fucking rich someday yes you're fucking retarded. For the record i support Trump just because I think he's finally going to bring about so much chaos the entire system is going to implode

Go ahead, explain it to me because I know how right you fucking faggots have to be on this board.

This is how I can tell you're a dumbass newfag. I'm not going to break down the entire history of Sup Forums's involvement with Internet culture. You're a faggot and your opinion doesn't matter. You're welcome for Trump.

>other world leaders
LOL, there arent any. Being king of a shitpile little country with no GDP, population, or world influence makes you a faggot not worth listening to.
So the "world leaders" are fairly small, and they arent talking shit about trump.

Sup Forums's obsession with Trump, and ultimately the general existence of Sup Forums is what happens when edgy kids get tired of trap threads and move on to politics.

No it didn't. Because, and again you are ignorant of the electoral college, INDIVIDUALS DON'T VOTE.
The STATES of the union vote, for the PRESIDENT of the union. How many votes each STATE gets is a compromise, between state sovereignty and population. But it is the STATE voting, not the people IN IT.

"Generally do not commit crime". Bullshit. Whites are responsible for the majority of crimes. That’s not to say that minorities don’t commit a disproportionate amount, but white people commit crimes every fucking day.

correct. we have an electoral college system. it was designed that way specifically so a candidate would be forced to pay attention to the small states and rural areas as well.

with a popular vote system, candidates could spend all of their time campaigning and making promises to just a few cities, completely ignore the rest of the country, and win.

You're a dumb communist faggot and nobody cares about your shitty opinions. You're not as smart as you think you are. You probably don't even have a job but you think you can re-engineer society.

I hate Republicans too. Trump is the first vote I ever cast. I did it for the lulz. Social conservatism (when grounded in data and actual science) is better than bullshit utopian liberal policy, but Republican economics are pants on head retarded.