Lol so basticallay i tagged inside of some abandon place, atleast on every wall...

lol so basticallay i tagged inside of some abandon place, atleast on every wall , its a nice town and now cops looking for me knowing my exact name, wat do? people also know me for doing this shit just wondering if its evn thet serious.

been in your shoes before except not my name dude how'd that even happen, you're fucked turn yourself in

Did you print your fucking name on the wall or something? If you did, then fucking neck yourself.

If they know who you are, just turn yourself in. the longer you wait, the worse its gonna get.

You have just fucked your life. Congrats

Next time don't fuck with other peoples shit faggot

Keep your mouth shut.don't trust pigs.also find and kill whoever rated you out.

they keep saying if i stay low ill be fine

OP Status: Fucked.
Solutions: Take the L, kys.

They got yo name bouy, u dun goofed

>for doing this shit just wondering if its evn thet serious

Yeah.. Its very serious
lol
turn yourself in

idk how they knew my exact name when im using my tag

its only like 3 cops in my town and im just been chillin for the past week without any bisnuss, idk if its true or not but still if i get turnd in im doubble fucked ither way

Lel stupid faggot
You are def looking at a night in Jail

Cops like to fuck around t0o
You're best just turning yourself in otherwise the will arrest you in like a month or so

they been tracking the tag i been using , if changing it will help

>Muh tag look at me I can write my name on other peoples shit
>I am so koool

Kill yourself

You are so fucking gay
Have fun going to jail

i honstly have nothing better to do, drugs are expensive, im not good at sports, but very good at art

Ok.. Well paint on shit that belongs to you, or get a commission at a local business

having my own tag at my houuse will be easy to find me

People like you are fucking cancer
9 times out of 10 your "tag" looks like shit

So glad you will be going to jail soon
Accept what the lawmen tell you boy

Also I have archived these posts so once I find you after you are arrested I will submit these to a your local police station as evidence

Sleep well faggot
I hate people like you

>they know your name
>3 cops in town so must be small town
>you said you've "jus been chillin" for a week
If they wanted you they'd have you. These other people saying you're fucked are either retarded or trolling. If they honestly don't know where to find you, and have been looking for you, they will probably make you clean/repaint or fine you. You won't go to jail. People do worse shit like drinking and driving and don't go to jail. Unless you've been in trouble before, then idk. But as I said, if it's been a week and they haven't come, they aren't going to. They might be looking to catch you in the act, but probably not looking very hard.

I will help look for this faggot everyday after this thread is gone

What I know so far
>Small town
>Paints in abandoned property
>3 cops in town
>Has a tag
>Is a major faggot

This should be easy

>Admits to a felony on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>backtraced
>dun goofed

Enjoy prisión.

>Thinks the statue of limitations for vandalizing property only last a week

lel

él prísóñ

This kid is so dumb

Its like he gave us all the info we could ever ask for

He will be so easy to find after he is arrested

I will help in the search to user

We will bring this faggot to justice

(OP)
nice indecline pic

Lawyer here.

You're fucked

You shouldn't have done that

Gentleman, I am having sex tomorrow. Save your applause I just wanted to let you know. Come this time tomorrow I will no longer be a virgin probably so yeah

>lol so basticallay i tagged inside of some abandon place, atleast on every wall , its a nice town and now cops looking for me knowing my exact name, wat do? people also know me for doing this shit just wondering if its evn thet serious.

Nigger detected

white knight cucks detected

>thinks he knows what I'm thinking
Did I say anything like that at all? No, retard. You seriously think the cops are worried about this kid marking up an abandoned fucking building this much? Like, you think they are staking out his house and getting him for every time he jaywalks, and making sure they don't wait too long from that one time he tagged a building that's probably gonna get demolished? Are you actually fucking retarded? Small town, 3 cops, if they needed to arrest this person they would have done it and gotten it over with so they can go back to doing nothing.
This must be bait because if you actually think you're being smart for knowing a term I am at a loss for words to describe how pathetic you are.

lol drugs aren't expensive
I get 100 tabs of acid for 200

Lel
I guarantee you will still be a virgin tmro

>You wont be able to get it up
>You'll sperg out
>Awkwardly apologize

>user its okay
>Maybe next time

Nah man, I been practicing on this dead chipmunk I found, it's all good

>Small town, 3 cops, if they needed to arrest this person they would have done it

Most communities that aren't run by niggers to vandalism very seriously

Also I skimmed through both your posts because you're a faggot and I have no desire to read the words of faggotry

>Lel
I'm not the person you're talking to but you sound like such a raging faggot when you use "Lel". You're not cool or unique you're on Sup Forums. Go back to lurking.

Learn the definition of huwhite knight faggot

lol is this bait or are you actually that bothered

Lel

The cool kids use zozzle. I know because I use it and I'm a cool kid

Take muh up boats

>says he didn't read the post because he has no rebuttal
>is a lazy piece of shit either way
Lmao btfo.
>most communities that aren't run by niggers take vandalism very seriously
Citation needed, moron.
Most communities that aren't completely retarded like you are wouldn't waste resources doing anything that would take anywhere near the amount of time the statute of limitations would be for fucking GRAFFITI.
fuck off armchair lawyer go back to fucking reddit.

Confirmed faggot enjoy your AIDs

See pic related on this reply

y u mad tho

? Did my words hit a nerve sweetheart? There's a difference between speaking confidently, especially to someone who doesn't know what they are talking about but is trying to act like they do, and being mad. Learn it.

Where you from? Post a pic, small shitty town or city? Depends if you did over 10k worth of damage get a lawyer and kiss ass you're fucked give details fag

>Citation needed, moron.Most communities that aren't completely retarded like you are wouldn't waste resources doing anything that would take anywhere near the amount of time the statute of limitations would be for fucking GRAFFITI.fuck off armchair lawyer go back to fucking reddit

None of what you wrote makes sense.

You have no idea what you are talking about

As Op stated
He lives in a nice town

Nice towns don't like faggots shitting up their buildings with shitty art work

Police will invest their resources into to finding Op to prevent further property damage

As op stated
He has a tag

If Op lived in Detroit
Sure, No one would be looking for him

Bu he doesn't
He lives in a small nice town

Nicer towns do investigate further, and they have more time to do so because there's less work/violence shit for them to do

>
>>says he didn't read the post because he has no rebuttal
>>is a lazy piece of shit either way
>Lmao btfo.
>>most communities that aren't run by niggers take vandalism very seriously
>Citation needed, moron.
>Most communities that aren't completely retarded like you are wouldn't waste resources FITI.
>fuck off armchair lawyer go back to fucking reddit.
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:46:18 No.747841647▶
>File: 1502320524151.gif (1.63 MB, 360x270)
>
>Confirmed faggot enjoy your AIDs
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:48:02 No.747841815▶
>
>See pic related on this reply
>
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:48:14 No.747841840▶
>
>y u mad tho
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:51:10 No.747842118▶
>
>? Did my words hit a nerve sweetheart? There's a difference between speaking confidently, especially to someone who doesn't know what they are talking about but is trying to act like they do, and being mad. Learn it.
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:54:37 No.747842400 ▶
>Where you from? Post a pic, small shitty town or city? Depends if you did over 10k worth of damage get a lawyer and kiss ass you're fucked give details fag
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:57:53 No.747842648 ▶
>
>>Citation needed, moron.Most communities that aren't completely retarded like you are wouldn't waste resources doing anything that would take anywhere near the amount of time the statute of limitations would be for fucking GRAFFITI.fuck off armchair lawyer go back to fucking reddit
>None of what you wrote makes sense.
>You have no idea what you are talking about
>As Op stated
>He lives in a nice town

Bu he doesn't
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:59:22 No.747842763 ▶>Citation needed, moron.Most communities that aren't completely retarded like you are wouldn't waste resources doing anything that would take anywhere near the amount of time the statute of limitations would be for fucking GRAFFITI.fuck off armchair lawyer go back to fucking reddit

None of what you wrote makes sense.

You have no idea what you are talking about

As Op stated
He lives in a nice town

Nice towns don't like faggots shitting up their buildings with shitty art work

Police will invest their resources into to finding Op to prevent further property damage

As op stated
He has a tag

If Op lived in Detroit

Bu he doesn't
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)01:00:15 No.747842836 ▶
Nicer towns do investigate further, and they have more time to do so because there's less work/violence shit for them to do

Fuck that don't turn yourself in. Don't admit to a fucking thing. Plead the 5th if ever questions. If they dont catch you in the act they dont have a fucking thing on you. If they did you'd be locked up already. Ive been painting over 15 years. Just lay low, stop using that name, and take a break from painting for like a month or two. Dont be a fucking moron and snitch on yourself!

>63 MB, 360x270)
>
>Confirmed faggot enjoy your AIDs
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:48:02 No.747841815▶
>
>See pic related on this reply
>
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:48:14 No.747841840▶
>
>y u mad tho
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:51:10 No.747842118▶
>
>? Did my words hit a nerve sweetheart? There's a difference between speaking confidently, especially to someone who doesn't know what they are talking about but is trying to act like they do, and being mad. Learn it.
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:54:37 No.747842400 ▶
>Where you from? Post a pic, small shitty town or city? Depends if you did over 10k worth of damage get a lawyer and kiss ass you're fucked give details fag
>>>
> Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:57:53 No.747842648 ▶
>
>>Citation needed, moron.Most communities that aren't completely retarded like you are wouldn't waste resources doing anything that would take anywhere near the amount of time the statute of limitations would be for fucking GRAFFITI.fuck off armchair lawyer go back to fucking reddit
>None of what you wrote makes sense.
>You have no idea what you are talking about
>As Op stated
>He lives in a nice town
>Nice towns don't like faggots shitting up their buildings with shitty art work
>Police will invest their resources into to finding Op to prevent further property damage
>As op stated
>He has a tag
>If Op lived in Detroit
>Sure, No one would be looking for him
>Bu he doesn't

>Small town, 3 cops, if they needed to arrest this person they would have done it

Most communities that aren't run by niggers to vandalism very seriously

Also I skimmed through both your posts because you're a faggot and I have no desire to read the words of faggotry
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:39:19 No.747841054▶ File: 1482451552087.gif (766 KB, 500x373)
766 KB
>Lel
I'm not the person you're talking to but you sound like such a raging faggot when you use "Lel". You're not cool or unique you're on Sup Forums. Go back to lurking.
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:39:48 No.747841090▶
Learn the definition of huwhite knight faggot
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:40:10 No.747841130▶
lol is this bait or are you actually that bothered
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:41:07 No.747841221▶ File: 5165856-3x4-700x933.jpg (110 KB, 700x933)
110 KB
Lel
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:42:47 No.747841339▶The cool kids use zozzle. I know because I use it and I'm a cool kid
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:43:53 No.747841430▶ Take muh up boats
>>
Anonymous 10/12/17(Thu)00:45:18 No.747841561▶ File: f63.jpg (41 KB, 396x382)
41 KB
>says he didn't read the post because he has no rebuttal
>is a lazy piece of shit either way
Lmao btfo.
>most communities that aren't run by niggers take vandalism very seriously
Citation needed, moron.
Most communities that aren't completely retarded like you are wouldn't waste resources doing anything that would take anywhere near the amount of time the statute of limitations would be for fucking GRAFFITI.
fuck off armchair lawyer go back to fucking reddit.

read a book

>reddit is based
Proved your stupidity in 3 words
>none of what you wrote makes sense
If you could comprehend what you read it would make sense to you. Since you think OP is going to jail because of this then I can safely assume you do not comprehend anything you read. I live in a nice town. The cops don't give a fuck about abandoned buildings. And if someone called them and wanted them arrested, the cops would do it in probably less than a day or two.
>investigation
>graffiti
>they know his name
There is nothing to investigate, they aren't going to arrest him unless, as I said in my first reply, they catch him doing it in the act. No one is looking for him where he lives, which is what he is concerned about.
>being this fucking stupid
You are literally cancer, there is no better use for the phrase than to describe you.

Bro you are gonna get charged with a felony probably 2 felonies.
Thats criminal trespassing and burglary.
Any time you enter a structure like a house to commit a crime its burglary.
Doesnt matter if it was abandoned
You don't have permission to be there. which would be from the city.

yea they just stop by his house tomorrow during the morning shift and bring his ass in.

This. They want you turn yourself in so they don't have to do shit. They aren't gonna come knocking with a warrant over some graffiti. If they do, just tell them you want a lawyer. Guilty or not, don't talk to the police ever without an attorney.

Dude, you are going to jail.

Prepare your anus
Get used to tossing salad...use syrup.

Courts go easier on people who are honest and remorseful.

You are clearly neither.

You must be like 12

Why do you think that police don't enforce the law?? Are you really this autistic?

>No one is looking for him where he lives
Op literally said that the cops know his name and are looking for him

You are fucking retarded

Also what is wrong with reddit??

He said he hasn't been bothered for a week. And someone is trying to tell me they are investigating him, using the statute of limitations for graffiti so they can pin every gum wrapper he drops on the ground onto his quickly growing arrest record. When in reality, if the cops were going to arrest him they would have already done it.

buddy of mine in middle school got caught tagging....went to detention....locked up for a bit.

He fucked up their trying not to be a bitch, now hes in prison....

One little fuck up and your whole life is dodging Tyrone butt fucking you and getting aids.

I've never seen him since.

Stop trying to help this faggot
He deserves what he gets

>be OP
>tags up some stupid shit like a sign
>paint better than Leonardo DiCaprio
>brag to a bunch of nolifes about my sweet tag
>"No really, go see it for yourself!"
>fast forward to recently
>tag a place with known tag
>smug smile, fuck the system!
>cops find it, ask questions, literally everyone says whose tag it is
Are you that dumb, OP? Actions have consequences, time to face the music for being an adolescent numbskull and "turning your back on the system that turned its back on you"

>cops are looking for him
>knows his name
You think they are too fucking stupid to find his address? When they know his name? I don't think they don't enforce the law, all I said was if they are going to do something about it they would. And, believe it or not, in the real world (not your fantasy land) not all criminals are punished. Even nice suburban rich towns have rich white kids addicted to hard drugs like heroin and cocaine. Lazy cops exist as well. And with a police force as small as 3 people, i would be willing to bet they spend a lot of their time doing next to nothing. And you're asking me if I'm retarded? Lmao kid you are on the wrong website. Go. The fuck. Back. To. Reddit. And then put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Mateo is that u??!?...fuck, the police were just at my house looking and asking questions

My pops is pissed. dont come around , he'll go OG and beat ur ass like ur his kid....he was spitting out some spanish shit too...I cudnt understand at all

They showed me photos of the tags....why did u draw 'Eat Pussy' all over the fucking place.

>Spanish
>claiming to be from the "nice small town" as OP said
1/10 replied

Or you could stop being an edgy degenerate piece of shit and spray painting people's property