Wife is going to fuck ex bc she found out I messed around.....trying to make me jelly

wife is going to fuck ex bc she found out I messed around.....trying to make me jelly

ok

Post the vid of her cucking you, then realize your relationship is in zombie mode.

Ok

post that pic and anymore you have

Thought she was pregnant

Op the real question is wtf are you gonna do about this

OP is an idiot for getting caught.
OP is a cuck for letting his wife get away with threatening infidelity/act of cheating.
OP is probably just dreaming up a cuck fantasy

>she found out I messed around

Details?

Facebook bro

WHO IS YELLOW AND WHO IS GRAY? GOD DAMN CAN YOU BE MORE FUCKING OBSCURE ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL US YOU GO TO EFFORT OF MAKING A THREAD AND NO ONE CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

What did you do though, specifically?

Wife

i think its just you

speaks the truth
im confused
is op male or female

These are from like 4 months ago when some dude finally sexually starved his girl enough to sleep with some guy so he can get cucked.

Wife again

best thing to do is respond with a non emotional response to prove you don't give a fuck

You fucked up by getting married. Woman are stupid cunts. The idea that you we're bad for cheating but she gets to do the exact thing shame and guilt free is bullshit. Cheat on her more. Start beating her. She looks like a bitch.

>op cheated on wife
>wife found out
>also wants to cheat
>with ex
although likely OP is trollin
>ex is grey
>she is yellow

Let's see the Facebook convo that she somehow caught you with

literally couldn't care less

THERE ARE THREE PEOPLE IN THIS STORY. WHAT THE FUCK? IS OP POSTING HIS CONVERSATION WITH HER, HER CONVERSATION WITH HIM, THE OTHER GUY'S GRAY, HE'S GRAY WHICH ONE. THIS OP IS FUCKING STUPID AND HAS AN UGLY WIFE AND I'LL STAND BY THAT UNLESS HE EXPLAINS WHO THE WHO IS WHO IN THESE SCREENCAPS!!

you don goofed OP...

more of the wife too

Wife agaiiiin

If this is real then obviously his wife is the yellow one. Unless his wife has a dick

I have the same toilet seat cover

So you, at least, momentarily thought his wife wanted to cover her ex in her cum?
You should bail now and spend more effort trying to get yourself laid.

Wow. That's an unfortunate tattoo there.

Wife's final form

This. Answer you faggot.

who is gray? the husband or the other guy? op doesn't even explain anything

Grey is obviously the ex. Unless OP lives a 3 hour drive away from his wife. Jesus Christ

I want that toilet seat cover

she's gross. pathetic commentary on how desperate men are that she has two weak faggots fighting to insert their dicks inside of her.

5.5/10 divorce that bitch. Or stone her for adultery

Nothing I don't care honestly....been together 6 years.....hate eachother....dont get married bros....no matter what

Thats a fuckin nice toilet seat cover.

ok finally thank you. op can't put that in first post to make it clear? it probably took several screencaps to even figure that out!

Why the fuck would he tell us that she be trying to fuck some other guy and then post his own conversation with her.
Faith in humanity finally lost, there is no turning back from this level of ignorance.

Dropping a loaf in the sink?

Where'd you get it? I've been looking for that exact shade of blue for weeks now

No i figured it out in the first post when the guy asked how her and her guy are doing.

Explain to me why the fuck you would mess around with anyone else if you had HER?

Free her tits user! We all wanna see them

I bet if she lost 20 pounds the husband would be furious some motherfucker trying to tap her. Also, he probably wouldn't have fucked around in the first place.
You both need to start working out!

ding ding ding

What's your point?
Who hasn't married a random girl on the internet?

Thank god you told us it is a pasta. We would have never known.
Without the sarcasm: thanks though, newfags think this thread is real.

that could have been the op talking to his wife when she was with the other guy. it is not clear for the first few screencaps.

I'd post the other girl but you creeps would image search her and I only have social media pics.....but she was 18 and from Lithuania looked like a sexy version of kim Kardashian

this is bait I've seen all dis before

Why stick around and wait for her to fuck the guy them?

>quick search shows op has been making this thread repeatedly since at least last month
>retards still fall for it

I thought summer was over

Jesus are you fuckin stupid. It’s been obvious who is who from the beginning. Can you read retard

Why would he post that if it was him and his wife talking?

I'm the ex she's texting. Im just fucking with her mind, man. I don't want that bitch back on my dick. She's your problem now faggot.

So op is married to a camwhore? Great, good job, op. She even whores her images out on patreon

burning man

I don't have any c-c-courage

>people actually talk like this

She has a whore tattoo so you could have predicted this would happen

she clearly wants to get double teamed

Me and my ex used to. Maybe not quite as cringy as these two but thats what sexting is. Then when we met up we'd do what we talked about. It was fun.

Have you joined in yet?

>those eyebrows
Why do bitches do that? Do they actually think it looks good or something?

You're gonna want to Clorox that sink dude. Maybe a new toothbrush too.

She's gonna poo poo pee pee in the hand bath!

Looks like her ex wants to fuck her.

because her real eyebrows probably look like someone smudged ashes above her eyes so she shaves them off and draws them on like a cartoon

See previous posts re: shitty tat.

Yeah, just skype her and record it. If that's really your ex and you've come this far showing her pics, you should just record the video then convert the good bits to webm. But, the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Anymore pics?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP