What does /b think of Milo

what does /b think of Milo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPnWLYIoHxc
patheos.com/blogs/barrierbreaker/milo-yiannapoulos-shouldnt-allowed-speak-universities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a gay pedo

a faggot like OP

She's an attention whore 'white feminist' who breads drama to get her kicks.

yep hes a coal burning fag but then he hates fags and thinks it is a choice

He cares more about attention than anything he says he believes. He isn't as bright as he thinks he is. He isn't really even as libertarian as he says. He also was really into nazis and the iron cross a few years back but suddenly he isn't a nazi.

Just watch Shapiro if you want to be libertarian.

Fat cunt, dont really care about his views

fuck off

my 'friend' is paying to see him, does this mean definitively my 'friend' is a fag?

He is way kool and makes Gay peeps seem more normal and less disgusting. YAY

More likely that your friend is an idiot. None of my gay friends think he is good looking or even like him at all.

shuddup fag fax

Gets normies on board since he talks their language

carved out the market for himself and thrives on hype/saying ridiculous shit

Exactly what this poster said

Shapiro is the only truth

yep ive been telling him hes an idjot but he just babbles in a hysterical manner about Muslims and they will take over and align wif the feminazis

He stirs the pot and makes libtards squirmy angery so he's aight in my book. I'm down with the whole free speech bit, but I dunno how much of it he really believes vs what he says just to get people riled. I couldnt give less of a shit about the whole pedo thing cuz all those Hollywood fucks are all banging the little kids anyway and yet the kids keep going there so they must like it anyway.

but my 'friend' aint no normie, he lives alone and married a jew just to torture her, also he loves Shapiro too, almost maniacal about them both also he raves about Pewdiepie. thing is he is not a young man

so hes just in it for the fame and kike $$$ ?(he is a jew)

self-hating fag. perpetually drunk.

Classic troll fag in the flesh. Attention whore white supremecist faggot. He should stick to blowing bbc and fuck off back to whatever time capsule he crawled out of.

It's not hysterics when its true.

all faggots are selfhating.

He's part of the "Edgy conservative starter pack", nothing more.

His arguments against feminism are even lazier than Shapiro's.

he h8s bicycle fagets. Totes on point.U VicTim

So what? How's that any different than anyone else?

Jews won WW2. All you Nazis are jelly cry babies. LOL

thats a bit pessimistic

He's a troll just like Lauren Southern and other prominent political activist figures trying to sell books/products.

Good for them. If people like Alex Jones, Milo and all those other people can find a bunch of dipshits to buy products and get rich in the process, it gives me hope.

BASED MILO

OP here.
My mate has another big issue too. He thinks he is influencing the populace with witty trolling on news FB pages and is starting revolutions.
Should he be medicated?

>Weapons of choice
>Blacked
I'm convinced that the blacked fetish posting came from the_donald. They're secretly the cucks, hence why they love using the word so much.

shuddup fax

Oh look it's a triggered libcuck who gets his news from FAKE NEWS CNN and NBC. Enjoy em while they last because Trump's gonna pull the cord on their biased bullshit fake news.

he should gas himself

>libcuck
Not either and I didn't say any of that but okay.

Also, I don't think the POTUS can revoke a company's license to air news coverage on TV just because he doesn't like the coverage.

He's got more sense than most people. He's not a pedo just bc he wanted to fuck older guys when he was younger. We hear about hot teachers raping boys all the time. Our response "I wish my teacher would have raped me." People just like to be offended little faggots.

kek nice self projection cuckboy
u mad that hilldawg lost?

Nah it's not, it's utterly realistic. Might not be pretty, but it's what it all comes down to. Men, women, kikes, gibs, beans, slopes... It all comes down to gettin what you can for you and yours. So if Milo wants to do and say what he does to score the kike money, I'm not gonna hold it against him any more than I do the gibs with their hands out demanding reparations. If other people are dumb enough to give it to em, then that's their business.

why is this thread full of libcucks? trump is busy making america great again get the fuck over it you whiny fucking leftest faggot

Haha I'm fat with glasses but the clothes you got me in aren't me. Plus my fat face still has definition and symmetry.

Sorry, we're not very fluent in Dipshit here. Try that link instead.

based anons. a dislike that figurative and in this case actual fags like milo get so much attention are used as icons on the right despite being very much left, its the same shit the media said about mccain being a "maverick" bc he always caves and liked big gov like leftists do

hes not a conservative in the slightest

This.

If people want to spend hundreds on brain power pills and ULTRA MALE SUPER ENHANCEMENT VITALITY shit from Alex Jones's store, who am I to judge them?

There's people who spend more money on dumber shit. If fools want to depart with their money, it's their money.

They're obviously being trolled by characters just trying to make money who don't actually care or believe in the shit they publish but you're not going to change their minds.

What is one good feminist argument? I'm not even trolling but I legit haven't heard one.

Sorry mate, but that ain't how the system works. As much as I'd like to see the likes of CNN and NBC disappear, neither POTUS nor FCC can do jack shit to their broadcast license. It would take ongoing felony misconduct prior to license renewal that they could even justify denying the renewal. Revocation is almost impossible. Dipshit Trump doesn't know shit about how things work and was just making noise.

>What is one good feminist argument? I'm not even trolling but I legit haven't heard one.
see thats why im a male feminist that statement right there is just, come on dude, just like evolve already..sheesh

yep i agree (op here) but it just blows when its a friend and he has been swindled and thinks he is saving the world. he is not a dumb cunt either and is very well informed on politics

Sensible faggot. Best faggot is still a faggot though. Last picked for dodgeball created so many fecesfondlers.

stay mad cuck. is shareblue still paying you guys? go change hillarys diaper. shoo shoo go shill somewhere else

God damn are you fucking serious? I am legit asking a question and here you go being an emotional faggot. I'm good now I don't want to read anything else from your stupid fucking mind.

kek

>Only two genders in that pic

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this except "breeds drama"

How do you know what gender they identify as? You failed at your own mental illness game and ASSUMED that just because the image depicted someone in a dress, they identified as a woman.

well played faglord general

>kikes, gibs, free market
>"look, a libcuck!"

What fuckin species of retarded even are you?

He was joking but you are right. I find it hilarious when one of the mentally ill forgets their mental illness and uses the wrong pronouns in front of another mentally ill retard.

Occasionally, some of them escape their containment cages in Sup Forums and leak onto other boards.

kek better than being a shill george soros paid hillary supporter like yourself cucklord

Uncle tom

i like that he is not pc
in a world full of fags he is not as faggy as most

Ben shapiro destroys mulos arsehole, now live on tubepoop

There's a good chance you're not posting ironically and that scares me.

>Demonetized for using the word arsehole

He isn't and those fools do pay people. You though are probably not one of them so he's a being crazy.

literally who?

i love Milo. that dude is awesome. great book too.

Do you even news bro?

hey shills explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=LPnWLYIoHxc

soros sent 42 billion to vegas RIGHT before the attack

no i only fake news

so you are a sex starved degenerate pervert trying to get an unsatisfying handy froma whale in the back of a car?

sad.

no one will touch your penis that way. women don't want a male feminist. they think you are creepy and disgusting.

I legit think this fucktard isn't tracking very well. Like some serious reading comprehension disability situation happening here. He can't even seem to put it together that I'm neither a lib or a Clinton supporter. But for some reason there are these pockets of right wing wackos that are just as prone to going batshit as their lefty counterparts if they think for a second that you're not felating their respective messiah.

I'm not a shill, psycho. I was on your side just saying that op probably wasn't a shill. Quit being psycho. Those jews are going to do there agenda and calling people shills won't stop it, moron.

Did you even watch that video or understand how stocks work?

Should be jailed just for bringing us Baked Alaska. Unforgivable.

All news is biased af ie "fake news". The only way to get the truth is to listen to everything and sort it out. Most reps and dems cant do this though because they get upset listening to people who disagree with them. Bunch of pussies...

I would tongue box his fart hole And nether region...just before I put his balls in my mouth

He's an obnoxious faggot but I respect his right to open dialogue and it's despicable that liberals attacked him for sharing his story of sexual abuse.

OP is milo isnt it

He is alright, just has a mental illness that makes him crave black dick. But I would vote for him if he could be President

Yeah I agree. It's also obnoxious when I hear that kneeling at the anthem is "hating the troops". Would you agree?

>called out a trans person at the ufm because of his religious bias and still wants the right to attend more universities to do so again
>wants everyone to be christian practically
>has been enialated by ben sharpio but wont admit it

Kneeling at the anthem is just hating your whole country

Enialated lol

I like his political views but don't like him as a person because he is homosexual.

Milo is a famous dog. Isn't his last name Jewish ?

Word. What does it feel like being a butthurt faggot then? Fucking emotional bitch.

He is literally Hitler. Notice I used the pronoun "HE"!! Its Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

The kneeling shit wouldn't be nearly as widespread as it was if Trump would've just shut up. I have no idea why he all of a sudden cares now about being patriotic. He's angry because NFL protesters don't like him. He doesn't give two shits about the troops.

This all started because one guy was protesting police brutality. He started out by sitting on a bench but a Special Forces soldier told him there was a better way and that kneeling was how they showed respect for the dead, so he started kneeling.

I love that people think Trump's standing up for the troops after

>He said McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured
>He attacked the family of a slain Muslim American soldier
>He told the world transgenders won't serve in the military out of nowhere and his own generals had no idea what he was talking about

patheos.com/blogs/barrierbreaker/milo-yiannapoulos-shouldnt-allowed-speak-universities/

Greek, but he is half Jewish raised as a Christian

Nice bait

Don't forget he dodged the draft because of "bone spurs" in his ankle.

I think he has AIDS and hes been using the excuse hes been getting 'face lipo' to cover it up. Literally always looks ill and uses makeup to cover it up. I'm okay with him, but nigguh got AIDS (probably from his nigger).

Wow someone who knows whats up... thats new. I like to see people not being retarded.

he thinks hes smart for beating retarded femenazis and radical shair terrorists whos IQ's are bellow 60 during debates, oh boy how smart