Does anyone else think it's a little fishy that Colin Kaepernick hasn't found a team yet?

Does anyone else think it's a little fishy that Colin Kaepernick hasn't found a team yet?

I mean he literally played in the super bowl two years ago and is one of the best QBs in the country who just happens to be black and proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one wants him on their team.

Wow Spike

Yeah but why?

It just seems a little fishy ya know?

>muh land of the free
>muf freedom of speech

But don't you dare to speak your mind, just like Colin did. I don't like this guy and think he's highly hypocritical but the freedom you're so proud of in the USA has become nothing but a stale meme.

I was really hoping the Jest would sign him. If he leaves the league with his last team being the nanners, the dumbass SJWs will never stop wearing the gear, and people will keep making fun of us. We understand the team is bad, pls bully somebody else.

Perhaps they think he's bad press, or a liability to team unity or something. They might also think he's bad for business.

Hes paid to play foosball not talk about how the whitemen who watch him play are destroying him

Dude got 100% exposed when harbaugh left and even the skills he did have absolutely regressed. I guarantee if he could really play hed get signed, hes just not worth the potential headaches because hes dogshit

How is he wrong?

We are talking about a career 88 QB rating dude. Look around the Fucking league and at starters and backups? It's Bullshit that he can't even get a Fucking job when he posts 88QB.

His career rating is higher than Jay Cutler's!

If you're a Strong opinionated Black Man in the NFL, you get Fucking punished. You can't tell me if he was white he wouldn't already be meeting with multiple teams!

He's a shitty quarterback who is controversial, unpatriotic, and unpopular. It's not fishy at all that's he isn't signed.

Who would want to deal with all that crap?

Who decides what is unpatriotic or not in your country?

declining player with a shit attitude

yeah, I wonder why he doesn't have a job

The citizens of my country. And most of us think, correctly, that refusing to pay respect to national symbols like the flag and anthem is unpatriotic.

Owners are GOB's and there is a talent vs tolerance ratio. Nothing fishy about that

ITT 2013 was two years ago

He's just shit and got exposed the moment all the talent (Gore, Boldin, Davis, Crabtree etc) left. Remember he didn't start his communist nigger bitchfit until AFTER he got benched.

>liberal black man and black woman head the government and Justice Department
Kap protests flag
>right-wing populist and hard right conservative Southerner run the government and Justice Department
Kap ends his protest.

What did he mean by this?

He is team cancer. Will bring too much unwanted attention and is really probably gonna end up out of the league.

I honestly don't understand how some black faggot lives in an era with Obama and Eric Holder and thinks he's "protesting white supremacy". It's gotta be the shittiest example of white supremacy in history of mankind if we let blacks rule over us.

>is one of the best QBs in the country
He's not even top 20.

any other new york sport fans really hate this dumb nigger

But military paying the NFL to exploit the anthem is fine?

Nobody is saying he doesn't have the right to speak, they're saying what he said was stupid

The thing is he has the freedom to speak his mind. Other countries might not let him.
And not everyone has to like what you say.

>You know what we need? A mediocre QB that is going to bring his racebaiting media circus to our organisation
Said no owner, GM or coach ever.

Too much money not enough talent.

hes totally free to speak his mind like he did, but nfl teams have their own freedom to not sign him

Never said it was, Mr. Whataboutism.

freedom of speech =/= freedom from consequences
you libtards always bring up this loophole when some dumbass gets fired for posting racist shit on facebook and complaining when they get fired. don't complain when it's used against you

>Kaepernick
>black

lolno. he's an arab, buddy.

Yeah and Tebow was God's chosen quarterback and could have carried any number of teams to blessed success

Life isn't fair

Except Kaepernick could legitimately be a top 5 QB on the right team, Tebow was absolute trash and should have been a TE.

>Jets owner Woody Johnson is a prominent GOP supporter who raised millions for Donald Trump; last fall, during the presidential campaign, Johnson blamed Kaepernick for being one of the main reasons for the NFL's declining TV ratings.

So much for free speech in this country huh?

The NFL has embraced rapists, murderers, and dog abusers with open arms. But this man, for just protesting injustice, is being blackballed. The same man, meanwhile, who has donated hundreds of thousands to underprivileged kids, and also helped tons of supplies to starving Somalians. Yeah, that's the type of person who deserves to be blackballed by the league...

you can get away with shit if you're good. Kaep has been shit since 2014

He's been shit long before the last ditch "gotta bitch" chimp out that he used to try to save his dying career.

>blackballed

I don't think you know what this term means. It implies that all 32 teams are colluding to not hire him because of his political views. You think the teams who were fine with those other undesirables give a shit that some dude kneels during the anthem? Or what about the other players that did the same and have stayed on with their teams?

read
owners like johnson and kraft are openly supporting public racism and hate through donald trump and literally called out kaepernick just for his skin color, you're really naive if you don't think he's being blackballed for his personal views and skin color

No body likes this cock sucker. A race hustling manlet. You can find way more people that do not like him than that do.

Tbh his stats weren't bad last year but he will not win as a starter without lots of help plus he is hated all over the NFL.

>owners like johnson and kraft are openly supporting public racism and hate through donald trump

oh so you're just an idiot

Hawks are just waiting for his price to drop

>German
>doesn't know what freedom of speech means
It checks out.

>thinks people not wanting to associate their brand with someone controversial is somehow a violation of their rights
>no problem with his government throwing people in jail for thought crimes
Hope you get stabbed by a "group of youths."

who is going to play kaepershit in his inevitable spike lee biopic?

>one of the best qb's in the country
What is this meme? I don't like it

>So much for free speech in this country huh?

What do you mean? Was he subjected to legal or extralegal retaliation for his opinion?

So racism only counts when someone files formal charges now?

it's bait but I'll bite

teams hate players that are distractions unless they are playing above replacement level, and Kaep is at best almost replacement level.

there were similar conspiracy theories regarding Tebow, the reality is that both QBs are not that good.

You do realize that Kaepernick posted a 90+ QB rating last season and had a 4:1 TD:INT ratio and was pretty much the only reason his team was ever still in a game. He's at least a top 15 QB and borderline a top 10 QB I'd say.

I mean the definition was decided a few hundred years ago

The military doesnt do that alex jones

Thats not what he was protesting dumbass

a 90 passer rating doesn't mean that much anymore, that puts him at 17th in the NFL and FO's advanced stats take a giant dump on his season, ranking him around 30th.

I thought we were talking about freedom of speech

>he was in the superb owl 2 years ago
stopped reading there.

Kaep is a god awful QB once defense their hw on him.

KYS

>Kaep's arm shrunk

He was on the juice when he was good and now he's off of it and is shit.

Explain to me how someone like jay cutler, brock osweiler, mike glennon and brian hoyer are somehow considered top tier FA QBs this offseason and kaepernick hasn't had a single offer.

I mean it's just coincidence that they are all white and fucking suck huh?

nah he's definitely on the jews at the moment

Bryan Hoyer and Mike Glennon can read defenses.

Why do mulattos try so hard to be in prick with their "black" side so much?

Kaep is an even more cringy faggot considering he was raised by a white family in an upper class neighborhood. He's no hood nigga.

*touch

Cutler is capable of being a great QB if you can get him to give a fuck

Some teams are still deceived by the fact that Bork has a ring and think they can "fix" him

The Texans this year arguably would've been a better team if they still had Hoyer under center. He could at least get the ball to Nuk.

Glennon is an elite backup.

>kaep starts playing in a big team next season
>omg the jew did this fucking liberal cucks kill this nigger REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>kaep gets blackballed by every team and is forced to retire

>so yeah teams are free to choose man like im a total NAP libertarian when it comes to issues that got my way

It's stupid as fuck. He may be a meme QB whose been exposed but he's still better than half of the starting QBs in the NFL.

I don't give a fuck about his political beliefs, he could literally be advocating for white genocide and I would still love to have him on my team over old man busted knees Carson Palmer.

No TEAM wants a guy who only cares for himself. The only way to stay in the league and have that attitude is to produce HOF numbers. TO is prime example, and he was tolerated while he produced.

I can't decide which wannabe nigger is worse, Kapernick or Spike Lee

Osweiler was just traded in a salary dump, he has been a joke. He was a shitty QB that was elevated because he was on a championship team. Sounds similar to Kaep now that I think about it.

Cutler is on his way out and has been hated by his own fanbase for years

Glennon wa a backup that did well in limited time but nobody regards him highly

Hoyer's DVOA was top 10

you're inventing narratives to obfuscate the reality that Kaep is shit

Freedom of speech, not freedom of consequences from his speech :^)
At least that's the line liberals always use whenever a conservative gets fired after publicly voicing wrongthink

>but he's still better than half of the starting QBs in the NFL.

Nfl paid them back

is he
is he REALLY better than half of the qbs in the NFL?
doubtful
off the top of my head, the only teams he might be of any use for are the Jest, Browns, Texans, and Broncos
but if I were them, i'd go with a younger, less one-dimensional option

espn.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

maybe not EXACTLY half but he's better than like 15 other dudes who all got starts

Those players aren't loudmouth mulatto hypocrites

>cant beat out Blaine Gabbert for starting qb position

gee why isnt Kapernick getting a shot? It must be racism! and not the fact that he cant read defenses and cant hit a receiver in stride.

Passer rating means dick. Or do you honestly believe Sam Bradford is the 6th best qb in the league?

bradford honestly was a top 10 QB last season with a historically awful oline

>guy who couldn't start on a 2-14 team hasn't been signed yet

Gee wow how interesting

T H I S
H
I
S

he probably just wants to be paid like a starter when most teams are only considering him a back up

he was literally blacklisted by 30 teams and that was stated clearly during the season

If he's so opinionated, why didn't he bother voting?

When you're paid millions of dollars to do a job, you do the job in good faith. He didn't.

You're under an obligation not to hurt your employer's business. He did

You're an idiot.

>His career rating is higher than Jay Cutler's!
Cutler is also a free agent

hard for any offense to be considered in the top 30 when the 2016 $(ers defense was unironically top 5 worst in NFL history

>hasnt found a team yet
because he's a locker room cancer

FACT: he hasnt found a team yet because his wife forces him to watch her get COLONIZED by Big White Wide Recievers every sunday morning

Because he's a divisive cancer and most Americans hate him.

If Aaron Rodgers was black and kneeled. He would have a job.

Kap isn't good enough enough to be worth the headache. Why do you even care? He has millions of dollars.

cause he wuz a good boi who dindu nuffin

he wuz out spreadin da voice of jesus when he got cut

Literally all of his touchdowns and stats came in garbage time after the other team had already destroyed the 49ers
Why do you think he had some of the best numbers in the fourth quarter of anyone in the league?
Watching this spastic play in the first half of games is like watching a man with no arms or legs trying not to drown in the sea

Cause the option got figured out and he doesn't have the talent or arm of Wilson

He will get signed before the season starts, but he'll just be a backup in some shitty team.

He's too good to be a backup imo, could easily be a starter on like 10-12 different teams if they weren't so bend out of shape about the kneeling thing.

>is one of the best QBs in the country
HA

Culter's isn't on a team
Tebow had multiple chances didn't make it
RGIII isn't on a team
Manziel isn't on a team
Vince Young isn't on a team.

But keep grasping at the fucking racist angle faggots.

Voice a wrong opinion get cut.

>an over 90 QB rating, 16:4 TD:INT ratio, almost 60% accuracy and still averaging 6.8 yards per run
>somehow considered bad

Fuck off all of you who think he isn't still a top tier QB, just admit that you're a racist who hates his politics or whatever and don't act like you hate him because you think his actual play was poor.

>admit that you're a racist

not an argument