discordapp.com/invite/NUNZrM

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1507/73/1507737760966.webm
instagram.com/0bcd0_/
instagram.com/queen___one/
instagram.com/p/BaImmfZhinq/?taken-by=0bcd0_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she looks like an alien

She put her cat in the dryer thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1507/73/1507737760966.webm

lets get this bitch

Insta: instagram.com/0bcd0_/

Both her instagram accounts:
instagram.com/0bcd0_/
instagram.com/queen___one/

Is this the birth of serial cat killer?

We mist secure the future of our cats and hunt this woman down! KILL HER!

there is a scary number of our Sup Forumsrothers one this project right now

shit is getting serious, if this continue we will start ww3

I remember when Sup Forums called the cops on animal abusers.

Since one of her pictures depict a cafe with chinese characters next to an english word "pacific coffee" she must be at a chinatown.

This time target lives in china and there are no animal rights there. You can kill your cat and get away with it.

that picture is gay btw

Is Sup Forums avenging the cat?

Yes, lol

Us SJWs don't give a flying fuck about your feelings. How about check your privilege and stop contributing to the death of women?

At a chinatown there are laws against animal abuse. Killing any sort of animal usually requires a liscense.

I want to impregnate its killer.

"asian girls are the best"
explain this shit pussies

shes chinese
china probably already did something about it, their internet is as ruthless as Sup Forums

Jesus you fucking autists still at this?

Give up, she won. I should have saved the double fuck you fingers she posted.

There can be only one cute kitty kek

well, glad to see this little initiative died out nice and fast.

When Sup Forums tracks down a flag's exact location using nothing but flightpaths and star constellations, there's many a kek to be had.

When Sup Forums plans to track down and kill a woman who's made very little effort to be concealed, for doing something that may or may not be illegal in her country, that's just faggotry.

shes pretty hot tbh, i would do horrible things in and around her mouth with my penis

Operation is in progress we are sending her dick pics now.

I think we should just package all of this in a neat video and send it over to tumblr

i send her my dick pics and now thanks to that you faggots know that she is using vpn

lemme get them too, i aint gay tho just making sure you did it right

roger that

instagram.com/0bcd0_/

Normal and enjoyable are two different things

i really want this girl to die

khecked

Getting caught was a part of your plan or just a happy accident?

She should be stuck into an oven.

Damn, hot Asian girls are crazy as fuck, good thing I date an Aryan girl

1 =/= 500,000,000

Has anyone called the Cyber Police? I'm sure they'll be able to back trace her

If you guys are really that serious about this (which I highly doubt) you can track her VPN if there's anybody in Guangzhou. If theres an user there, they can analyze packet flow throw that VPN and track where its coming from, if we keep going after each point eventually it'll lead to her

You guys are all fucking complete moroons.

That is a neckbeard behind that Instagram. If any of of you believe it's some hot chink, you are fucking wrong.

The person who owns the gram is in the U.S

*through

you're retarded

She's posting nudes and shit on IG.
She's in a psychosis which was triggered by a bad LSD trip and smoking weed, but to be fair, she was totally nuts even before the psychosis started. Bitch has been like this for years now.

She's gonna end of hurting someone

He obviously didn't mean throw you autistic Nigger. Go be a grammar Nazi on Facebook or whatever you lame faggots do.

We hope she ends drinking bleach

kys it's just a stupid cat

Have any of you considered that it might be someone pretending to be her? You only see a picture of her at the start with the cat. That doesn't mean she did it... it's a simple frame job.

check out her instagram captions after her cat photos

I think the Jews did it

Is she in the pictures with the cat? Or is it just assumed that its her, and no one got her account (like some asshole she pissed off)?

Can someone confirm if she is located in Chinatown by Los Angeles in California?

I Feel like she is from America.

What part of Guangzhou, China is hard to process? The background is Guangzhou.

Hooo boy, knowing Sup Forums this will be met with an autistic fit of rage bringing down the hammer of justice(?)

she fucking admitted to it.

anybody know what this hoe bag is saying here??
instagram.com/p/BaImmfZhinq/?taken-by=0bcd0_

tits

Where?
Link? Pic?

source?

cops? Sup Forums used to dox and fuck them up real bad.

I hate cats. Maybe she hates cats too, ever think of that user?

I hate dogs, I still don't buy one to keep for my own personal publicity blog and then kill it for even more attention.

She has videos on her insta, humping the cat ffs.

if you hate cats don't get a cat? If she couldn't give it away she could've mercy killed it or set it free outside where some other chink will chop its head off and slap it on a sandwich not fucking torture it in a dryer

No newfag, Sup Forums used to laugh at the funny dying animals movies.

Now all the furries get mad cause chink is killing their waifus.

You are all syphilis AISD hybrid faggots.

They're only crazy because there's no one in their lives to force them down and ram a reasonable number of phallic inches in their asses

that's only for jews

I Found this.

Her boyfriend? They both type the same if you look close enough...
I believe this nigger is in some of her photos.

Private profile tho

I recently lost a cat that looked just like the one she killed. Normally I'm not very shaken by this stuff, but this really hit home for me. This cat was the only real friend I had, and was with me through some rough times.

If you look at her Instagram, and look for the picture with the middle finger, she admitted to it. Or she's just a nut job .

get out newfag

Someone look into this pls

Talking about getting pictures of dicks. Something about Japanese ones and some stuff about big ones. I can't turn my audio up and I'm not getting earphones to head something so crass

She fucking killed a defenseless cat...what a fucking terrible person

you're too young to know.
come back when your balls drop newfy

RIP, iktfb ;_;

Slow down edge master

I've mostly gotten over it now, but life is tough without him. Worst part is, he isn't even dead. A piece of shit that had a bone to pick with me stole him from me out of spite. I just hope he's happy wherever he is.

Yo Im in ATL so deff look into this

caturday you fuck

>of all people, virgins on Sup Forums judge someone

top kek

if you know who stole him, why not go get him back?

he could be abusing the cat for all you know

I reported like 5 different posts from her, now her page is deleted.

Cool666w

God her face just really fucking bothers me. Like punchable as fuck.

I can't find any real news about her on their internet.

Lol

She looks alien.

And irony has never been a part of Sup Forums. Ever.

Have we back traced her yet?

He's my former landlord, and a fat pussy at that. He'll probably call the authorities on me or send a fat lawsuit my way if I tried.

No balls!!!

Yea what happened to all the kitty rekt posts? They were the best

That's how Ernahnermous has 'hacked' people for about eight years now.

You really think I want to get fucking sued when I'm nearly broke? Use your head, you god damn teenager.

she just made her ig private

Yes, I am sure youre older than 40 faggot.
My balls might drop when I hit 50, but for now I am still going to derail newfags like you with trollposts that get your engines turning.

What now, nigga?

Also, getting mad over ded kat is for queers and traps that spam queer and trap threads on this board all day

>inb4 plebbitspacing

I cant.
but seriously, fuck cats.